Justice League vs Z Fighters vs Avengers (Post from vine)

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Jan. 23, 2013. Last post by SMXLR8 1 year ago.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe: That's a load.

Not necessarily. Not if they swing them around or pin them to the ground or hold their head down.

I doubt very seriously he's as good as any of the top comic fighters. I've seen DBZ he just punches really fast. It doesn't really impress me that much lol.

Sooooo what are Cell and Bojack's excuses then?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

@MarioRedfield: Not if you headbutt them immediately, then it could be canceled. Now a full nelson.. well now that can be unbreakable! the full nelson aka Master Lock hurts like hell it's hard to break lose.

Have you seen Dragon Ball and not just DBZ? in Dragon Ball he shows better skills.

Broly's bicep>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cell and Bojack. Their hugs are not "Maximum" or Brolypotenced.

@DBZ_universe: It's not a guarantee of anything. I have a friend who's really into martial arts and he had brought up the same point.

He gets worse as time goes on? Well I always knew he was stupid.

Online Now

@MarioRedfield: Well like I said, it works. It also depends on you physical endurance since a lot of fighters go through punishment to improve.

Goku stupid yes, at fighting no.

Goku h2h>Kal El's (since Supes got his ass owned by Ali)

@DBZ_universe: You don't think people that big and strong have physical endurance?

It doesn't really matter. That's a non canon story anyway. Plus Superman is so much smarter than Goku in every other area it's just not even funny... and for the record Goku would get owned by Ali as well. :P

Online Now

@MarioRedfield: They do, but they also have weak spots like everyone else.

Senbei Norimaki (Arele's dad/creator) is smarter than Superman in other areas is not even funny.... so what? we are talking about fighting here my friend not other intellectual stuff cause Clark is smarter than Goku.

No he wouldn't... Goku=Bruce Lee>Ali :P

Also let's stop the Goku and supes thing cause you never know if a fanboy shows up and makes it havoc lol.

@DBZ_universe: I was going to say we can agree to disagree anyway but I do want to say Goku is not on par with Bruce Lee. Of course Goku would destroy him in a fight cause of his powers though

Online Now

@MarioRedfield: lol.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,492 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@CerusSerenade said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@CerusSerenade: Says right there together they recreated her that proves my point. If he was truly all powerful as you claim he would be able to recreate her from thin air. And LOL, I'm not showing anything before you give me the scans of him fighting someone as powerful as RKT. But you know the saddest part about this, Superman Prime One Million isn't even his most powerful incarnation especially going by feats. Just hyped up for nothing.

So being able to preserve a reality doesn't count for anything?

Like I said, it was to give Louis an immortal body, he still resurrected the entirety of Krypton and its people with their memories in tact.

I'll take your lack of scans when I asked for them as a concession.

The problem with your arguing is that I do not need to provide scans unless I am debating on what my character can do. But you're the one I asked to prove what Prime One Million can do. And I still haven't gotten the scans of him in battle I wanted. So I can take your argument as a concession as well. Also I am pointing out, why are you asking for scans on something like blowing up a dimension? I never said he could do that nor is such a feat relevant. I only post scans for things I claim that's my debating style.

Except I asked for scans proving that Thor can deal out a dimension-ending attack. I already gave scans of Superman Prime one million saying that if he had more time he could have preserved a dimension, which means he is capable of stopping a dimension-ending attack, dimensions which may translate to a whole alternate universe.

Now, those scans if you please.

Post by othus12 (6,375 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SpeedForceSpider said:

The Flash solos like always.

this

Post by othus12 (6,375 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@CerusSerenade: lol cmon prime one million is not mainstream version... if you are using that why dont we use rune king thor? besides...normal pre 52 would defeat 616 thor so there is no point in doing such overkill.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,492 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@othus12: Because I know SOMEONE is going to bring Super Saiyan God into this fight.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,941 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe: some of the JL and avengers are good at h2h too so it won't be easy

Online Now

@SMXLR8: Of course it wont, Bruce and Diana are a huge threat same with Captain and Thor.

So yeah it wont be easy.

@DBZ_universe: and others...like black widow and supes...

Online Now

@SMXLR8: Yup! and we also have Vegeta, Torankusu, Piccolo, and Muten Roshi.

Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

You can use SSJ God, still won't touch the Flash.

Online Now

@All_StarSupes said:

You can use SSJ God, still won't touch the Flash.

Well, SSJG is feat less for now.

can't wait to see the movie since this is not over

Online Now

@SMXLR8: I want to see Vegeta dancing! and Piccolo doing some karaoke

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel