Justice League vs Z Fighters vs Avengers (Post from vine)

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Jan. 23, 2013. Last post by SMXLR8 11 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Sonata: But in one on one fights I still think the JLA and avengers could hold their own. They're a lot bigger and presumably stronger... but I guess that's applying real life physics to it too much

Post by Sonata (35,097 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@MarioRedfield: True but sadly this isn't one on one lol.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe: ...Then I think it's safe to say Bills isn't going to out class Brolly, lol

Yup lol

@Sonata: True, DBZ would win in a h2h combat only fight. Bruce would be the biggest problem tho.

@MarioRedfield: It doesn't matter how big you are in a real fight. example to this is "Bruce Lee vs The Big Show" Just cause Big Show is bigger doesn't mean he is gonna beat Bruce in a fight... in fact he would get owned by Bruce Lee's mighty leg

Post by SMXLR8 (6,827 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe: not too sure about DBZ wining in a h2h fight

@DBZ_universe: Bruce Lee wasn't unbeatable. You can't act like strength and size would play no role at all... maurice pudzianowski probably would have beaten Lee pretty handily to be honest.

I just don't understand why everyone acts like strength means nothing... when it's as big of a difference as that, it does play quite a role

Post by CerusSerenade (2,432 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@CerusSerenade So you're basically hyping a character you pretty much know nothing about other than hype am I correct? Because not only did he need a sample of her DNA, but also the help of the other Imps to accomplish that specific feat. You act like he can bring people back on a whim. Nope its simply because he needs HELP. Its really not an amazing feat when you think about it. Other than that silly feat he has literally no battle feats and no other proof he can do this and that. So the wank and hype for him needs to stop. At the very least, RKT has actually been in a battle and has some feats.

@taichokage said:

Still not nearly enough to account for how much he is hyped.

I literally couldn't agree more my friend.

My my, you're full of yourself if you think a random planetbuster can beat someone who creates life and matter out of nothing. He resurrected the whole of Krypton, and the Solaris instance was to give Louis an immortal body.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@CerusSerenade: You better bust out some scans then to back up your BS because I no longer accept random claims. And if you're saying RKT is just a random planet buster then you're high as hell.

@SpeedForceSpider: He basically says that if he had more time, he could have preserved a reality even though it was being destroyed, and he is obviously capable of resurrection on a massive scale.

I think that should be enough.

Also, nice try attempting to make it look like I was talking about Thor, if you had actually read my post you would see I was talking about Goku. I trust you know where the edit button is?

@CerusSerenade: I also need the Lois Lane resurrection scan and proof he can "fight" someone like RKT and we're good.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@CerusSerenade: I also need the Lois Lane resurrection scan and proof he can "fight" someone like RKT and we're good.

Post some scans of Rune King Thor blowing up a dimension, otherwise he's not touching Superman Prime One Million.

@CerusSerenade: Says right there together they recreated her that proves my point. If he was truly all powerful as you claim he would be able to recreate her from thin air. And LOL, I'm not showing anything before you give me the scans of him fighting someone as powerful as RKT. But you know the saddest part about this, Superman Prime One Million isn't even his most powerful incarnation especially going by feats. Just hyped up for nothing.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@CerusSerenade: Says right there together they recreated her that proves my point. If he was truly all powerful as you claim he would be able to recreate her from thin air. And LOL, I'm not showing anything before you give me the scans of him fighting someone as powerful as RKT. But you know the saddest part about this, Superman Prime One Million isn't even his most powerful incarnation especially going by feats. Just hyped up for nothing.

So being able to preserve a reality doesn't count for anything?

Like I said, it was to give Louis an immortal body, he still resurrected the entirety of Krypton and its people with their memories in tact.

I'll take your lack of scans when I asked for them as a concession.

@CerusSerenade said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

So being able to preserve a reality doesn't count for anything?

Like I said, it was to give Louis an immortal body, he still resurrected the entirety of Krypton and its people with their memories in tact.

I'll take your lack of scans when I asked for them as a concession.

The problem with your arguing is that I do not need to provide scans unless I am debating on what my character can do. But you're the one I asked to prove what Prime One Million can do. And I still haven't gotten the scans of him in battle I wanted. So I can take your argument as a concession as well. Also I am pointing out, why are you asking for scans on something like blowing up a dimension? I never said he could do that nor is such a feat relevant. I only post scans for things I claim that's my debating style.

@SMXLR8 said:

@DBZ_universe: not too sure about DBZ wining in a h2h fight

But their chances are high since all of them are masters of the arts.

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe: Bruce Lee wasn't unbeatable. You can't act like strength and size would play no role at all... maurice pudzianowski probably would have beaten Lee pretty handily to be honest.

I just don't understand why everyone acts like strength means nothing... when it's as big of a difference as that, it does play quite a role

It does if you are against an opponent that doesn't know how to fight well. The only thing strength helps you in a fight is durability IMO and a chance of one hit KO. But against a dude that is faster than you and better fighter that wont work.

I know Bruce wasn't unbeatable, but I doubt Maurice would beat him. Tho Maurice is a great fighter.

I am stronger than one of my friends, and he can kick my ass easy even tho am good at fighting too.

@DBZ_universe: Maurice was the strongest man in the world... and he wasn't slow. Lee was fast, but he wouldn't have lasted very long against someone with that much of a strength advantage who knows how to use it. It's not like he can bench two times as much and can barely fight... he could bench press literally six, seven, eight or more times as much and he is a very skilled fighter.... I don't want to even think of the endurance on that man.

Regardless, it doesn't matter. The JLA/Avengers would be too much for the Z-Fighers one on one, but as Sonata said, the Z numbers are too high. However, Captain America, Thor, Wonder Woman or Batman would stomp any of them individually with no powers. Honestly, I don't think any of the Z fighters are that good at fighting. They're just really fast lol. Even the likes of Superman could be useful considering how big he is. Let's not forget how susceptible the Z fighters are to a bear hug by someone bigger than them.

Post by ALMIGHTY (357 posts) See mini bio Level 8

The Flash Solos...

@MarioRedfield: am not saying he is slow, that dude is insane, I have seen him. But Bruce Lee was also strong for his type of body as he was a super human and had kicks that rival a hit from a car (supposedly).

As for the bear hug thing... well a headbutt can negate that since I have experienced with that when I bear hugged my friend, He Headbutted me and cancelled my bear hug.

also Goku is a top fighter here... so yeah.

Also Broly's bear hugs are "Maximum" lol.

@ALMIGHTY said:

The Flash Solos...

Indeed he does.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel