Justice League vs Z Fighters vs Avengers (Post from vine)

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Jan. 23, 2013. Last post by SMXLR8 1 year ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,654 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Well I guess we have to see what Super Saiyan God can do, cause what if it changes everything here?

Post by ReiKai (3,509 posts) See mini bio Level 10
But then we'll have Legendary Super Saiyan Devil God Brolly and the entirely universe craps itself inside out.
Post by All_StarSupes (770 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Justice League wins this fight. And the new Super Saiyan God Goku is a disgrace to the Dragonball franchise. It's Toriyama trying to cash in on adolescent teens who've probably never read a manga in their entire life.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,078 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@All_StarSupes said:

It's Toriyama trying to cash in on adolescent teens who've probably never read a manga in their entire life.

LOL maybe , I mean DBZ is cool but it's not a classic well to me anyway. This is also why I say goku does not equal anime superman

Post by All_StarSupes (770 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Dragonball was an ok manga, but it was a brilliant anime. But this new movie serves no purpose other than to line Toriyama's pocket. If he really wanted to do something new he could've used of Goten and Trunks as the main characters, but no we've got Goku versus some generic bad guy. If Toriyama wants to know what a good movie looks like, he should watch OPs new movie Z. Even though it's only in raw format at the moment and I don't understand Japanese, I found the character of Z was brilliant and heroic. I doubt i'll find anything new in the Dragonball movie.

Anyway my rant is over (sorry to the people of the thread), we had to suffer DBGT so I guess this should be no surprise. I guess in 20 years time we'll SJJ God 2.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,078 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@All_StarSupes: how did you reply to me O_o?

Post by All_StarSupes (770 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SMXLR8: My apologies I was just ranting about DB.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,654 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ReiKai said:

But then we'll have Legendary Super Saiyan Devil God Brolly and the entirely universe craps itself inside out.

Hell Yeah!

I doubt this "gods" will display the feats that Broly has, same with Super Saiyan God. If they don't Galaxy bust... then Broly is still above anyone in DBZ.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,730 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

@ReiKai said:

But then we'll have Legendary Super Saiyan Devil God Brolly and the entirely universe craps itself inside out.

Hell Yeah!

I doubt this "gods" will display the feats that Broly has, same with Super Saiyan God. If they don't Galaxy bust... then Broly is still above anyone in DBZ.

What if he destroys the universe?

Post by ReiKai (3,509 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@MarioRedfield said:

What if he destroys the universe?

Then Toriyama can finally go do something else that he enjoys. Or maybe he can go kick the game companies in the ass and get them to effing get Dragon Ball Online over into the USA and Europe so we can freaking play it and enjoy a DBZ game that's worth playing.
 
Until then, enjoy the apocalypse. Brought to you by BrollyXImhotep. 
  
Post by DBZ_universe (15,654 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@ReiKai said:

But then we'll have Legendary Super Saiyan Devil God Brolly and the entirely universe craps itself inside out.

Hell Yeah!

I doubt this "gods" will display the feats that Broly has, same with Super Saiyan God. If they don't Galaxy bust... then Broly is still above anyone in DBZ.

What if he destroys the universe?

In Budokai 3, at the end of Broly's story he destroys the universe!

@ReiKai said:

Then Toriyama can finally go do something else that he enjoys. Or maybe he can go kick the game companies in the ass and get them to effing get Dragon Ball Online over into the USA and Europe so we can freaking play it and enjoy a DBZ game that's worth playing.


Until then, enjoy the apocalypse. Brought to you by BrollyXImhotep.

BrollyXimhotep is so badass!

Fun Fact! He/She actually send me one of his/her fan made songs by email ^_^ it was Requiem for a Tower!

Post by Sonata (35,294 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Two months later my view hasn't changed, the JL win easily.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,654 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Sonata: What if everyone had their powers/suits/weapons taken away, then who would win in you opinion?

Post by MarioRedfield (1,730 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe: ...Then I think it's safe to say Bills isn't going to out class Brolly, lol

Post by KingOfAsh (1,377 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Justice League > Z Fighters > Avengers (except maybe Thor)

Post by KingOfAsh (1,377 posts) See mini bio Level 15

By the way, according to the DBZ wiki, Bills is stated to be a galaxy buster, which makes him and Broly equal.

Post by ReiKai (3,509 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@KingOfAsh said:

By the way, according to the DBZ wiki, Bills is stated to be a galaxy buster, which makes him and Broly equal.

Not unless the ones he's busting are the East and West galaxies which make up sections of the physical universe and are referred to as Quadrants by the Kai's. Otherwise it's just smaller galaxies existing within the Prime Directional Galaxies. Brolly pretty much one-shotted what equates to one-quarter of the physical universe in an underpowered form.
 
The difference is Birus (or Bills/Bils) is a Canon character made by Toriyama for this feature, and Brolly is still a non-canon Movie character that exists as part of an Alternate Timeline.
Post by Sonata (35,294 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@DBZ_universe said:

@Sonata: What if everyone had their powers/suits/weapons taken away, then who would win in you opinion?

DBZ would win in a pure fist fight because of the sheer number of fighters they have. Then the JL then the Avengers.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,730 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Sonata said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Sonata: What if everyone had their powers/suits/weapons taken away, then who would win in you opinion?

DBZ would win in a pure fist fight because of the sheer number of fighters they have. Then the JL then the Avengers.

I don't know, the JLA members are a lot bigger than the Z-fighters lol. They're all well over six feet tall and two hundred lbs. The z-fighters for the most part except for like Piccolo and Gohan are like five -something and in the low-mid hundreds for weight. Hulk and Thor are still massive and could literally bear hug somebody.

Post by Sonata (35,294 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@MarioRedfield: LOL the Hulk with out his powers is basically Bruce Banner, he's not beating anyone here. Thor and maybe Spider-man but they get ganged up on. The JL is the only one that could put up a decent fight.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel