Justice League vs Z Fighters vs Avengers (Post from vine)

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Jan. 23, 2013. Last post by SMXLR8 1 year ago.
Post by CerusSerenade (2,490 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Superman prime one million solos if we use strongest form of Thor.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,936 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Goku_The_Hero97: the cell thing was just a hyperbole nothing more and again that is not proof just because you say so

Post by taichokage (12,672 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Don't know about that. There is Rune King Thor. But neither Superman Prime 1,000,000 nor Rune King Thor are being used. The rest of the characters become irrelevant.
Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Justice League >> Avengers >> Z fighters in this fight.

Post by xlab3000 (1,368 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Z Fighters

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage: I think some things Classic Thor were a little bit exaggerated. Like the whole surviving the 1/5th of a universal explosion and what not, but that was back in the age when characters were ridiculous, and when they don't show anything on those levels in years, it's kind of assumable they no longer possess those abilities. Even when retcons aren't present.

so no one thinks DBZ has a chance here right cause in vine some say dBZ wins

Post by Sonata (35,219 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@DBZ_universe: Whats the THing doing on the JL side? and WHy is Robin in the starting line-up? lol 

Edit: here is the 2k13 version pretty cool. 

Post by DBZ_universe (15,509 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Sonata said:

@DBZ_universe: Whats the THing doing on the JL side? and WHy is Robin in the starting line-up? lol

Edit: here is the 2k13 version pretty cool.

LOL! OMG the Joker is the coach! also Hulk made me lol a lot.

Check this one out! LOL @0:55

Post by Greysmokeman (165 posts) See mini bio Level 5
if the dbz team is from the end of the series they might win....+
Post by Sonata (35,219 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@DBZ_universe: LOL remember do that on the older WWE games with my friends, good times.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,509 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Sonata: Yes, same here.. the old wwe games were fun.

how about now?

Superman Prime one million still solos.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,835 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@CerusSerenade said:

Superman Prime one million still solos.

He is basically featless.

@SpeedForceSpider: Except for you know, resurrecting the dead and using the power of a 5th dimension imp.

Post by taichokage (12,672 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Still not nearly enough to account for how much he is hyped.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,835 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@CerusSerenade So you're basically hyping a character you pretty much know nothing about other than hype am I correct? Because not only did he need a sample of her DNA, but also the help of the other Imps to accomplish that specific feat. You act like he can bring people back on a whim. Nope its simply because he needs HELP. Its really not an amazing feat when you think about it. Other than that silly feat he has literally no battle feats and no other proof he can do this and that. So the wank and hype for him needs to stop. At the very least, RKT has actually been in a battle and has some feats.

@taichokage said:

Still not nearly enough to account for how much he is hyped.

I literally couldn't agree more my friend.

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@MarioRedfield said:

@taichokage: I think some things Classic Thor were a little bit exaggerated. Like the whole surviving the 1/5th of a universal explosion and what not, but that was back in the age when characters were ridiculous, and when they don't show anything on those levels in years, it's kind of assumable they no longer possess those abilities. Even when retcons aren't present.

Yet dbz fans claim Goku is a planet,galaxy dimension and universe buster . exaggeration is ok.

no they won't .

Goku destroys the planet before anyone blinks and before the explosion IT's everyone else except Yamcha :D
Yamcha dies and everyone else has a big feast celebrating Yamcha's death.

if that happens , dbz will fighters die because of the planet explosion and the JLA survives and wins , even Batman with the green lantern barrier , and i doubt goku can destroy a planet.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SilverGalford said:

@MarioRedfield said:

Yet dbz fans claim Goku is a planet,galaxy dimension and universe buster . exaggeration is ok.

no they won't .

Goku destroys the planet before anyone blinks and before the explosion IT's everyone else except Yamcha :D
Yamcha dies and everyone else has a big feast celebrating Yamcha's death.

if that happens , dbz will fighters die because of the planet explosion and the JLA survives and wins , even Batman with the green lantern barrier , and i doubt goku can destroy a planet.

All I'm saying is feats from the sixties and seventies that haven't been shown in several years don't work as proof of him being above Superman.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel