Justice League vs Z Fighters vs Avengers (Post from vine)

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Jan. 23, 2013. Last post by SMXLR8 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@othus12: Maybe later. I don't really want to dig up some old feats right now man.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Sonata said:

I'm tired of seeing the Z-fighters get beat to death:(

Yeah me too, I will make it up for them by making them a default victory battle.. lol. or maybe not since I would look like a raging fanboy.

as for this fight, Goku solos... he will fuse with Yamucha.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,922 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe: Um no dude, Yamcha doesn't need to fuse with Goku. He'd only weigh him down. Yamcha can solo this by himself and that's all there is to it.

@MarioRedfield: LOL! and that is why the Z team will lose..

Post by Goku_The_Hero97 (42 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Goku destroys the planet before anyone blinks and before the explosion IT's everyone else except Yamcha :D

Yamcha dies and everyone else has a big feast celebrating Yamcha's death.

Post by Sonata (35,693 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Goku_The_Hero97: Its not in Goku's character to blow up the planet.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,922 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Goku_The_Hero97: What's a planetary explosion going to do to someone who can tank planetary explosions?

@Sonata: Nor is it in his character to kill Yamcha :D

Post by SMXLR8 (7,748 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Goku_The_Hero97: @Sonata: @MarioRedfield: personally I have hard believing goku can planet bust since it's never been proven or shown, I am not saying he can't do it I just would like some proof rather people saying he can

@SMXLR8: Frieza did it with one finger...am sure Goku could as well since Frieza is weak compare to him.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,236 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe said:

@SMXLR8: Frieza did it with one finger...am sure Goku could as well since Frieza is weak compare to him.

Yes he did blow up the planet Vegeta. Then blew up Namek. The explosion from Namek split him in half. Yet a kaioken x20 Kamehameha did nothing? I'm thinking bullshit.

Then you have Vegeta taking a kiaoken x4 Kamakameha, armour still intact, then it getting sliced by Yajarobi's sword. Yajarobi's sword>Kaioken x4 Kamehameha.

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Yes he did blow up the planet Vegeta. Then blew up Namek. The explosion from Namek split him in half. Yet a kaioken x20 Kamehameha did nothing? I'm thinking bullshit.

Then you have Vegeta taking a kiaoken x4 Kamakameha, armour still intact, then it getting sliced by Yajarobi's sword. Yajarobi's sword>Kaioken x4 Kamehameha.

plot hole #53153135

Post by JThree47605 (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The Justice League would win. Only threat on the Avengers side is Thor. The Hulk really serves no purpose here he is too slow. Z Fighters have no threats on their side worth mentioning(sorry DBZ fans Goku won't save you here). JLA should win fairly easily.

@SMXLR8: Super Perfect Cell stated he could destroy the solar system. Even if he was incorrect which I doubt, a solar system is bajillions times bigger than Earth. He hasn't proved destroying a planet because, well because he is Goku.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,236 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Goku_The_Hero97 said:

@SMXLR8: Super Perfect Cell stated he could destroy the solar system. Even if he was incorrect which I doubt, a solar system is bajillions times bigger than Earth. He hasn't proved destroying a planet because, well because he is Goku.

He could destroy the solar system. He can survive in space because of Frieza. He could use a Frieza's death ball to destroy the planet its one at a time. Would take him maybe a day. But what's the purpose in doing that? There is no life on them planets. If Goku tried this he would die when in space.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

....Which flash is in this fight...not that it matter anyone of em can solo except for maybe jay and even he could take a great deal of people here, Supes in theory could indeed solo avengers, the only threat the avengers have is thor and Superman could beat him, I think everyone knows hulk while strong is just outclassed in everyway here by virtually everyone except for maybe strength. So it ends up being Dbz vs JL, and Jl will win. dbz could maybe in threory pull out 1-2 out of 10 but justice league definitely take the majority quite handily here.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@taichokage said:

I agree about the Avengers going down, but I don't agree about Superman vs Thor. Thor is so similar to Superman but with a greater arsenal of powers and he is magic based, which is suitable for battling Superman, whether or not he is stronger.

Thor isn't really all that similar to superman on paper, And a common misconception about superman that everyone makes is that he is weak to magic, the only version of supes that had that weakness was Silver Age superman, every other superman was just as susceptible to magic as thor himself is, it effects him normally like it would everyone else. And supes is not just stronger he's also vastly faster, which while i will admit alot of people exaggerate supermans speed, he is still much faster than thor, The only thing thor truly has is versatility and you can't hit what you can't catch.

Post by taichokage (15,451 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Thor can catch him. He's tagged guys faster than Superman before. Silver Surfer for example. And strength/speed aren't the only aspects. There's durability and energy projection. Even giving Superman the benefit of the doubt saying he's greater in strength and speed (although speed I whole-heartedly agree with), the difference is not as great as Thor's energy ability dwarfing Superman's. What about sending Universal entities on their heels merely by threatening them with a god blast (Galactus). Said attack also put down Juggernaut who is invulnerable to physical damage. Or his ridiculous barriers which contained a blast with a destructive power of 1/5 the universe. Then of course there's matter manipulation. And he can warp through space. Durability-wise I'm not saying he's necessarily better but he has a plethora of feats equal to Superman's such as easily withstanding planet shattering attacks, surviving in the core of the sun with no discomfort, despite him not naturally feeding off the energy like Superman, and more.
Post by Sonata (35,693 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@DBZ_universe said:

@Sonata said:

Yeah me too, I will make it up for them by making them a default victory battle.. lol. or maybe not since I would look like a raging fanboy.

I actuall thin k a Basketball Game between them would be far more interesting than a fight. 

@Sonata said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Sonata said:

I actuall thin k a Basketball Game between them would be far more interesting than a fight.

Robin and Superman look funny with the capes. lol

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel