Justice League vs Z Fighters vs Avengers (Post from vine)

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Jan. 23, 2013. Last post by SMXLR8 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,917 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Yes, but Superman has a knack of dealing with overly confident and arrogant magical powered gods. It could go either way but it's not true that Thor would absolutely win for sure when Superman has many advantages over Thor as well. Physical strength isn't the only thing he has over him.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,213 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Flash is the danger man here. He could stop them before they think.

Post by taichokage (14,823 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Even strength is questionable, but that's the category I'd soonest agree with. But energy powers Thor is ahead in by a decent margin.

Strength isn't really debatable anymore. I've never seen Thor bench press let alone push a planet. He's also faster from what I've seen and he's vastly more intelligent.

No doubt on the intelligence I must admit, but Thor's resilience is ridiculous, from his durability, stamina and barriers. Even in strength he has shattered planets with single blows and pushed the yggdrasil tree, which spanned the whole solar system, dwarfing all the planets. A lesser feat yet more known and still notable is he also lifted the Midgard serpent (way back) which coiled around the earth multiple times and it's thickness is nearly as great as the Moon's diameter.

He needs his hammer to shatter planets, which while impressive, isn't exactly a strength thing. The force comes from his hammer. I remember seeing that yggdrasil tree but I also remember it being on a page where debaters were debunking feats.

Also, I'd have to say the Misgard serpent is probably his most well known feat considering Thor fans always bring it up in every battle he's ever been in, Classic or Modern.

Regardless, I still think my point stands that Thor wouldn't undeniably beat Superman so that can't be counted off as an absolute

Fair enough, although I'm pretty sure it can't be reasonably debunked. But you're right, it's just my opinion. I think Thor would win, but even then it's not like it's clad in stone. It is entirely possible for Superman to win.

Lol, I guess you can say I'm the opposite way exactly. We can agree to disagree and that'll be just fine.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,058 posts) See mini bio Level 15

The only person here with the potential to solo everyone here is the Flash hands down.

@SpeedForceSpider: Well, I have doubts Flash would even solo everyone lol

@MarioRedfield: Oh and why is that?

@SpeedForceSpider: Because if it's in character I don't believe he's just going to blitz everyone all at once.

@MarioRedfield: I usually assume its morals off unless OP specified.

Lol, Flash is so broken, but it's true. Maybe not to the death, but he can potentially incapacitate everyone.

@SpeedForceSpider: In that case, I agree.

@taichokage: Agreed.

@MarioRedfield said:

@SpeedForceSpider: In that case, I agree.

lol cool :)

Post by CerusSerenade (2,737 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

Superman sundips while the others are fighting each other. Afterwards he literally slaps the opposition to death.

Stomp in favor of Justice League.

Post by othus12 (7,712 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SpeedForceSpider: this is pre-52 flash isnt nearly as impressive as his other counter parts like silver age flash.

@othus12: You do realize pre 52 Wally is the fastest Flash ever right? And Barry is right behind him.

Post by othus12 (7,712 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SpeedForceSpider: some feats?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel