Juracule mihawk vs Kizaru

Topic started by othus12 on July 25, 2013. Last post by ChromeDisaster 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by othus12 (6,837 posts) See mini bio Level 13

mihawk quits the shichibukai and the HQ sends an admiral to dispatch him.

fight at water seven

they are in character

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Nice battle! tricky one but I'll slightly side with Mihawk.

Post by taichokage (13,315 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'd say it's not quite possible to know just yet. I feel that the top 3 Warlords Mihawk, Doflamingo and Kuma can battle on par with admirals, but Kizaru IMO is the strongest admiral so far. I will however make an assumption and say Mihawk by the skin of his teeth. This is largely because I feel that Mihawk will be Zoro's final or second to last battle and Kizaru might be the same for Sanji. Given that Zoro's opponent is always a trifle stronger, I'm assuming that Mihawk is a trifle stronger than Kizaru. That's a lot of assumptions but that's about all I can go off of.

i just want to see the three admirals vs the monster trio. it will eventually happen!

@othus12: Yes it will, and like the badass Zoro is he'll one-shot all the Admirals xP

@Ikki_Minami_: LOL that would be badasss

It will probably be Sanji s Kizaru (both kick heavy), Zoro vs Fujitora (swordsmen) and Luffy vs the as of yet unseen Ryokugyu (sounds like a melee fighter like Luffy). And Luffy will likely take down Akainu as well.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,948 posts) See mini bio Level 15
For this one I slightly side with the yellow monkey.

@othus12: I would ROFL if Zoro one-shotted the Admirals then said "they couldn't even kill his boredom" xp

That would be too much trolling for Oda. Funny as it would be he doesn't troll on that level. Still I INSIST that Zoro beat an admiral soon. I guess it won't happen before Luffy, unless Luffy takes down a Yonko at the same time.
Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Kizaru.

Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Kizaru.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Kizaru kicks his ass

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel