juggernut and hulk vs goku and naruto

Topic started by FLCL1 on Sept. 6, 2009. Last post by JThree47693 5 years ago.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Sonata: technically its only Goku getting the DB radar  with Instant Transmission, finding the balls and wishing Team 1's depowerment while Naruto fends them off. Wish granted, then Naruto stomps XD (literally , thousands of him)
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Sonata said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Nerx said:
" @cfatalis: Naruto goes to Fox and those men screams like b!tches "
scenario Hulk: HULK WEAK, FOX IS COMING TO HULK, HULK IS SCARED, scream like a "pre school girl seeing the pedo bear" "
LOL, well the thread did not say anything about outside help so this is a possibility:) "
outside help could happen both ways, if cytorrak decides to save juggernaut, and comes down and fight naruto's turn to scream, but it's unlikely considering cytorrak doesn't care what happen, heck after the defeat of juggernaut, i would say cytorrak move along to goku
Post by Sonata (35,427 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Hmmm Goku with Juggernauts powers, there would probably be only a handful of people that could stop him.
@Sonata said:
" Hmmm Goku with Juggernauts powers, there would probably be only a handful of people that could stop him. "
well quite many in anime or comic, but yes they are the best in their series which is full of people that can be used to make spite thread
@cfatalis: Nanaya Shiki with Midnighter's powers... Uber Overkill for some people XD
@Nerx said:
" @cfatalis: Nanaya Shiki with Midnighter's powers... Uber Overkill for some people XD "
pssh, why did he need midnighters power, he can just go awakened mode, then press any tip of any sharp object in to goku's line
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Sonata said:
"So BFR is the answer....typical "

u dont need to BFR hulk he dies a horrible death but juggernaut apperantly cant be beat en except by BFR
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@PrinceCort said:
"Juggernaut doesn't even need Hulk. Juggernaut solos. "

@cfatalis said:
" well, true, op never state that they could use dragon scrotum "
I love using loopholes and lee ways
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
well, just because big J is powered by a demon or something, and thus making him invincible. i think J wins this. but if there was no outside help, i think goku and naruto would eventually win.
@Sinister_Noob: sever the ties and stomp on the puppets
@Nerx said:
" @Sinister_Noob: sever the ties and stomp on the puppets "
what's that mean?
@Sinister_Noob:  While NAruto suffers fending them off Goku does Instant Transmission to get the Radar then Namek and gathers the DB, tells Dende to translate the 3 wishes

one of them is the Depowerment of team 1

the rest is up to your imagination
thats what i mean
@Nerx said:
" @Sinister_Noob:  While NAruto suffers fending them off Goku does Instant Transmission to get the Radar then Namek and gathers the DB, tells Dende to translate the 3 wishes  one of them is the Depowerment of team 1  the rest is up to your imagination thats what i mean "
makes sense. but isnt that outside help.
@Sinister_Noob: The rules didn't mention anything about outside help, and he can still do it on earth with one wish (enough to depower)
Post by TheManWithSevenScars (98 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Juggernaut solos.Neither Goku or Naruto can hurt him.
@TheManWithSevenScars:  before they got a plan XD
@Nerx said:
" @TheManWithSevenScars:  before they got a plan XD "
What plan? The only way they can win is BFR...and as far as I know Goku is the only person who has any chance of pulling it off.
@TheManWithSevenScars said:
" @Nerx said:
What plan? The only way they can win is BFR...and as far as I know Goku is the only person who has any chance of pulling it off. "
then there you go, BFR successful. and naruto has transportation scrolls. don forget that.
here is the thing scars, J is powered by some demon, if this fight had no outside help, he would be defenseless against gokus energy. if the fight DID have outside help, then goku uses IT on J. and besides, juggernut & hulk are slower than goku and naruto.
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @TheManWithSevenScars said:
" @Nerx said:
What plan? The only way they can win is BFR...and as far as I know Goku is the only person who has any chance of pulling it off. "
then there you go, BFR successful. and naruto has transportation scrolls. don forget that. here is the thing scars, J is powered by some demon, if this fight had no outside help, he would be defenseless against gokus energy. if the fight DID have outside help, then goku uses IT on J. and besides, juggernut & hulk are slower than goku and naruto. "
BFR is their only hope.Juggernaut being backed by the demon Cyttorak isn't outside help.Without Cyttorak he isn't Juggernaut,he's Cain Marko.It's not like how Naruto and the Fox demon.Naruto is essentially powerful on his own.Juggernaut and Hulk are slower than Naruto and Goku but without BFR...neither is going down.They will just keep making them madder.Hulk will get stronger and Juggernaut will just continue to walk through their attacks.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel