juggernut and hulk vs goku and naruto

Topic started by FLCL1 on Sept. 6, 2009. Last post by JThree47693 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

goku can go SS1 but is limited: no blowing up planets(for everyone) and no flying where hulk and juggernut cant get him
and IT is limited  no spirt bomb

naruto can go 4 tails 

they are fighting in the mountains 

Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Goku and Naruto
Post by DaMan (56 posts) See mini bio Level 1

Goku can just fly into the sky and blast kamehamehas at Juggy & Hulk. Team 2 has the advantage.
@Acer said:
"Goku and Naruto "

why?
@FLCL1 said:
" @Acer said:
"Goku and Naruto "
why? "
Goku could do this by himself, he's faster and possesses far greater reflexes than either of team 1. They couldn't lay a finger on him. His energy manipulation can take out Hulk in one go with enough power, then he could bfr Juggernaut.
@DaMan said:
"Goku can just fly into the sky and blast kamehamehas at Juggy & Hulk. Team 2 has the advantage. "

@Acer said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Acer said:
"Goku and Naruto "
why? "
Goku could do this by himself, he's faster and possesses far greater reflexes than either of team 1. They couldn't lay a finger on him. His energy manipulation can take out Hulk in one go with enough power, then he could bfr Juggernaut. "

NOW read the OP
Post by Sonata (35,338 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@DaMan said:
" Goku can just fly into the sky and blast kamehamehas at Juggy & Hulk. Team 2 has the advantage. "
There is a no Flying for Goku in the OP.
Goku still takes them both out. Even in super saiyan 1, he has the speed and energy manip to deal with them both.

Whoa. I swear I saw SS4 there. Anyways I still stand by what I said. If Goku can't fly up, he can fly back and blast them. Also, Goku can hit team 1 with a planet busting attack without destroying the planet.
@DaMan said:
"Whoa. I swear I saw SS4 there. Anyways I still stand by what I said. If Goku can't fly up, he can fly back and blast them. Also, Goku can hit team 1 with a planet busting attack without destroying the planet. "

lol i changed the OP
@FLCL1 said:
"@DaMan said:
"Whoa. I swear I saw SS4 there. Anyways I still stand by what I said. If Goku can't fly up, he can fly back and blast them. Also, Goku can hit team 1 with a planet busting attack without destroying the planet. "
lol i changed the OP "

Oh that makes sense, lol.
Goku should deal with the Hulk, but I dont think so against Juggernaut he is nearly indestructible.  This could be tie.
@Sonata said:
"Goku should deal with the Hulk, but I dont think so against Juggernaut he is nearly indestructible.  This could be tie. "

thanks for not mentioning naruto XD
@FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
"Goku should deal with the Hulk, but I dont think so against Juggernaut he is nearly indestructible.  This could be tie. "
thanks for not mentioning naruto XD "
LOL didntthink i had too since Goku's power is more immense, and that wont stop the juggernaut.
@Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
LOL didntthink i had too since Goku's power is more immense, and that wont stop the juggernaut. "

just a question but did i make a spite :/ LOL
@FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
LOL didntthink i had too since Goku's power is more immense, and that wont stop the juggernaut. "
just a question but did i make a spite :/ LOL "
No this isnt a spite thread lol.

cool because i was going with goku and naruto but i was hoping some hulk fans(villater) and juggernut fans(.................) would defend them
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Acer said:
"Goku still takes them both out. Even in super saiyan 1, he has the speed and energy manip to deal with them both. "

Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
"@Acer said:
"Goku still takes them both out. Even in super saiyan 1, he has the speed and energy manip to deal with them both. "

"

i just knew you were going to post this nuva! just KNEW it! 
but, even though juggernut cant die, he can still be matched in strength and such. 
narutos sage mode should be enough to match juggernut 's strength, and naruto is faster. 
goku kills hulk and comes back for juggernut , :D
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
This is a stalemate for the following reasons:  

1. Goku would defeat Hulk due to his speed and energy manipulation advantage however it will not be the easiest bout Goku has ever faced and this only worsens the situation for him because he is limited to his Super Saiyan form. Hulk is far too slow to touch Goku and Goku could easily dodge Hulk's blows and retaliate with his own blows and as this continues Hulk will eventually be overwhelmed by Goku's blows. 

2. Super Saiyan Goku to avoid close combat with Hulk could simply use his agility and physical leg strength to leap himself away from Hulk and into a high altitude in the air where he could fire a full power Kamehameha wave which could potentially harm Hulk however it should be noted that Hulk has withstood energy blasts and such from the likes of The Silver Surfer and Sentry but with the sufficient power being charged into the Kamehameha it will be powerful enough to severely weaken or knock Hulk unconscious. 

3. Super Saiyan Goku can also use his Instant Transmission to his advantage against Hulk I.E he could combine his Kamehameha with his Instant Transmission to successfully perform the Warp Kamehameha which is a full power Kamehameha at blank point range and if not careful to how much power is being charged into the energy blast then Goku could incinerate every molecule in Hulk's body ultimately killing him. 

4. Naruto would have virtually nothing in his arsenal to harm Juggernaut who is virtually indestructible. Naruto has no way of getting past Juggernaut's strong force field and if he miraculously succeeds in getting past Juggernaut's force field he will find himself unable to harm Juggernaut who is completely invulnerable to physical harm (one of the most durable beings in The Marvel Omniverse). 

5. Juggernaut on the other hand can physically harm Naruto with his power however he will have the trouble of actually touching Naruto who is several times faster than Juggernaut. If Juggernaut succeeds in grabbing Naruto he could lock him in the unbreakable bearhug that he used against Thor and could squeeze the oxygen out of Naruto, he could also pummel Naruto thoroughly with his blows and because of his far superior physical strength Juggernaut has many ways of pummeling Naruto however there is still the fact that Naruto is too fast for Juggernaut. 

6. If Naruto is foolish enough to underestimate Juggernaut then it would be a fatal mistake in Naruto's part. Juggernaut's unstoppable forward motion momentum would allow him to begin charging at Naruto as his speed increases and with a perfect combination of his mass, weight and power/strength he could deliver a devastating blow to Naruto however again Naruto is much faster than Juggernaut and could easily dodge his attacks. 

7. If Naruto attempts to engage Juggernaut in close combat and Juggernaut manages to grab him then Juggernaut would have several options of harming Naruto I.E breaking his bones etc. 

8. If Super Saiyan Goku attempts to engage Juggernaut there would be no way for Goku to win and there is also no way for Juggernaut to win. Goku might attempt to harm Juggernaut with several powerful attacks only to find Juggernaut unharmed and unfazed, even a full power Kamehameha would be too weak to harm Juggernaut at all however Goku is too fast for Juggernaut to touch. 

9. Goku's physical strength is not a match for that of Juggernaut's. Juggernaut's physical strength is functionally greater than that of Thor and Hulk and both of the characters mentioned are able to lift over billions of tons I.E Hulk supported the weight of a 150 billion ton mountain on his back and Thor lifted The Midgard Serpent which had immeasurable weight. Juggernaut's physical strength functionally allows him to lift over billions of tons and neither Goku nor Naruto can match that kind of strength as neither of them have the strength feats that suggest they can. Also Juggernaut can increase his physical strength by using his mystical power and he is stated to possess unlimited strength.

10. The mystical energies flowing through Juggernaut's body grant him limitless endurance and unlimited stamina so if the battle were to be a prolonged one it could potentially be for so long because of the large disadvantages from both teams and if it were everyone else would eventually tire as the production of fatigue toxins impales their blood circulation while Juggernaut will be the only one to remain inexhaustible and tireless and he could take advantage of a very tired and weakened Goku and could thoroughly pummel him knocking him unconscious in the process the same goes for Naruto.  

11. Juggernaut like Goku is currently immortal due to the magical energies flowing through his body and he also does not require food, water or to breathe.

12 . All in all this is a stalemate as Team 1 is too slow to touch the members of Team 2 while Team 2 will be unable to match the physical power of Juggernaut and will be unable to harm him due to his complete invulnerability to physical harm.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel