Juggernaut vs Goku

Topic started by st0nnec0ld on Oct. 27, 2012. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Stalemate.....unless Goku is dumb enough to get in close combat with him then he gets ripped in half.

Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Stalemate, even if Goku get's close he can dodge every punch Juggernaut throws. Nothing Goku does will scratch Juggernaut

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,024 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@SMXLR8: Well then I'm calling it a draw since Goku is too fast for Juggernaut but Juggernaut is too strong for Goku.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@taichokage said:

Old age? Are we really talking about that? You know Goku also has an extended lifespan thanks to Elder Kai, who gave him 1000 years extra, plus as a Saiyan Goku has retarded aging as well, the upper limit of which is unknown. Also unlike Juggy he can return in Spirit form. Can't believe we are talking about old age. Limitless possibilities could happen in that time. As for the genki dama, since Juggy is evil it probably could harm him, but still I doubt it would kill him, so no i don't think it would work.

lol Goku was like 60 by the end of DBZ and looked like he did when he was 19 only with more muscle. Saiyans aging process is severly retarded, it's almost like they don't age past a certain point, I can only imagine how old vegeta's dad was, he looked like 40 or so, so I imagine he was easily 100+

Post by Dream (7,107 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Favoring Juggernaut. You can tweak the battle conditions to ensure Goku stays SSJ3. But fact of the matter is Goku still has limitations on how long he can fight before exhausting all his ki reserves.  Juggernaut has no such limitations for his energy thanks to his link to Cytorak. Goku may have advantage in flight and speed, but he doesn't have the means to kill off Juggs. BFRing Juggy by Shunkan Idou (IT) won't help Goku out either as Juggernaut has the ability to open up portals that allow him access to any location in the known universe. Pretty much, Goku dies when either he is dumb enough to get in melee range of Juggernaut or he exhausts all his ki reserves in failing to halt Juggs and gets left to the mercy of the big guy.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,836 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Dream: yep very true goku so no match for the big dogs of marvel and DC

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Jugg wont even touch goku with his speed...and he could use a super kamehameha and send juggernaut direct to the sun and bb

@Dream said:

Favoring Juggernaut. You can tweak the battle conditions to ensure Goku stays SSJ3. But fact of the matter is Goku still has limitations on how long he can fight before exhausting all his ki reserves. Juggernaut has no such limitations for his energy thanks to his link to Cytorak. Goku may have advantage in flight and speed, but he doesn't have the means to kill off Juggs. BFRing Juggy by Shunkan Idou (IT) won't help Goku out either as Juggernaut has the ability to open up portals that allow him access to any location in the known universe. Pretty much, Goku dies when either he is dumb enough to get in melee range of Juggernaut or he exhausts all his ki reserves in failing to halt Juggs and gets left to the mercy of the big guy.

@debeze: this

Post by taichokage (12,500 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Not so really. Goku may have a limit on stamina but at any point he could make himself beyond Juggernaut's reach for as long as he wants to.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@MarioRedfield: Did you just replied to me as Stone Cold?? lol if so.... give me a HELL YA!

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
On the matter of aging, Goku was actually around 50, not 60, if you include that so-called "last episode" at the Tourny and he has a blue dogi on and they show Uub. And Goku did not still look 19. He'd definitely aged. If any of what Vegeta said was true, he stated they "Retain their younger appearance in order to fight longer." He said nothing about living for hundreds of years or that their aging was extra-slow, only that appearance wise, they maintain a youthful visage so they can still fight. Saiyans may be able to live more than a hundred years, but anything beyond maybe 150 is a stretch.

Juggernaut, even aging, his stats don't change. He will live until a new Juggernaut is chosen, which requires the Gem of Cyttorak to gain the same boon as the Juggernaut and then challenging the previous one to battle. Whoever wins gets full power. So, unless another is chosen by Cyttorak, Juggernaut could live forever. Even if he was aged into a brittle old man, he'd still be just as strong an invulnerable as he was in his youth.

Juggernaut also has limitless stamina and doesn't require water, air or sustenance. Goku does.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe: What? lol

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Goku wins via BFR.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Obito said:

Goku wins via BFR.

BFR won't work on Juggs that was already established.

@Obito:

Post by st0nnec0ld (52 posts) See mini bio Level 7

This might be a bit of a noob question, but what is 'BFR'?

I Googled it and it says Best Fight Remakes.

Post by Pokemonfanbuoy (7 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Goku could just destroy the planet and IT somewhere else. Can Juggernaut survive in space?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@st0nnec0ld: "Battlefield Removal"

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,024 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Pokemonfanbuoy: Easily

Post by Dream (7,107 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Pokemonfanbuoy: Yes, Juggs can survive in space since he doesn't need food, water and oxygen to live on. Planet-busting ki blasts aren't gonna kill Juggernaut.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel