Juggernaut vs Goku

Topic started by st0nnec0ld on Oct. 27, 2012. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by st0nnec0ld (52 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Classic Juggernaut vs Buu Saga Goku(when he was fighting Kid Buu).

No prep time.

Goku can go SSJ3 and there is no time limit.

Both are bloodlusted. Battle ends when one of them dies.

It takes place in New York City

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@st0nnec0ld: aha... goku dies

Post by Pokemonfanbuoy (7 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@eddz99: what if goku destroys the planet?

Post by taichokage (12,919 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Goku wouldn't die because he simply will not get tagged by the comparably snail-like Juggernaut. But it's worse for Goku. He can in no shape or form harm Juggernaut. Juggernaut can't die unless by extreme magic, high order telepathic assault (only when his helmet is removed) or reality warping none of which Goku has. Do any of you know what these characters are truly capable of?

@taichokage: LoL. That's why I started this. Is Goku capable of hurting Juggernaut at all? Will the match end when Goku makes a mistake? I'm not entirely sure on what Juggernauts powers are...

Juggernaut is completely immune to physical damage. The only way around this is if you happen to be super strong and a high order telepath combined, an extreme magic user or reality warper. This is all because Juggernaut cannot be harmed physically and when his helmet is on, not mentally either.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,730 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Stalemate. Neither can kill the other. Goku cannot kill the Juggernaut, and Juggernaut cannot catch Goku. If Juggernaut did catch Goku, it would be all over for him through.

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

A Genki Dama would do it.... even if it have to load for a day, Juggernaut can't fly, and slow. I read that the GD only hurt the evils... that's not like a physical or normal energy beam attack. But whatever, hulk managed sometimes to beat him, and I saw a scan which juggernaut was only from some bones and a little meat(so he damaged badly).

@MarioRedfield: @MarioRedfield said:

Stalemate. Neither can kill the other. Goku cannot kill the Juggernaut, and Juggernaut cannot catch Goku. If Juggernaut did catch Goku, it would be all over for him through.

Well, Goku usually doesn't try to dodge the attacks at first... you know what I mean? How strong is Juggernaut?

@st0nnec0ld: All you need to know is, physically, he is much, much stronger than Goku. I'm sure Goku wouldn't be dumb enough to just sit there and let him hit hm if he realized how strong he is.

@MarioRedfield: How strong is Juggernaut? Feats?

I guess Goku won't just stand there doing nothing LoL. But both of them aren't so smart.

Post by ReiKai (3,510 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Juggernaut is in the same ballpark of strength as the Hulk and Thor. People with planet-breaking fists. And Juggernaut wins in the end. He can't die, even by old age. And, btw, SS3 isn't limited by Time, it's by how much energy Goku has. Trying to sustain SS3 beyond a certain point would critically weaken Goku, if not kill him from the massive energy loss. As we've seen, someone uses too much energy, they can die.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

BFR by Goku...

That's the only way I see it.

@taichokage: Would Genkidama work on Juggernaut?

Post by SMXLR8 (7,094 posts) See mini bio Level 16

um yeah

@st0nnec0ld: ReiKai pretty mush summed it up

Old age? Are we really talking about that? You know Goku also has an extended lifespan thanks to Elder Kai, who gave him 1000 years extra, plus as a Saiyan Goku has retarded aging as well, the upper limit of which is unknown. Also unlike Juggy he can return in Spirit form. Can't believe we are talking about old age. Limitless possibilities could happen in that time. As for the genki dama, since Juggy is evil it probably could harm him, but still I doubt it would kill him, so no i don't think it would work.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,888 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Juggs forcefield is too much for Goku to bypass. And the second Goku moves in for a melee attack its over.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

The only person who could take on Juggs physically was war hulk and Goku doesnt have that much raw muscle on him so fighting Juggs head 2 head would not work out. I guess all Goku has is BFR. He could IT (if that works on other people) with Juggs to a far away planet leaving him no way to get back to Earth.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,094 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@UltimateHero0406: that would not work since juggs has this thing that if he is removed from earth he would always return to earth well it's something like that anyway =/ to be honest speed not being equal is the only thing saving goku in this fight

It's one stat for both that this is the way it is. Goku's speed/warping and Juggernaut's insane durability. Remove one or the other then it's entirely one sided.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel