Juggernaut vs Accelerator (Pushing match)

Topic started by MisterShin on May 8, 2010. Last post by Danilo018 4 years, 1 month ago.
Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
 Juggernaut vs Accelerator (Pushing match)
This is simple Who's push is stronger. 
Can Accelerator move Juggernaut backwards?
Can Juggernaut move Accelerator backwards?

Both seem to move only one-way forwards. LOL
Its on a Flat concrete ground.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Realy hard one
Guess i'll go with Juggernaut cause accelerator never showed enough strengh to repel something as strong as Jugg
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@battleheiz: Well, The scientists told Accelerator that he's likely to survive a nuclear explosion with his powers. And the scientists in To Aruverse rarely joke. Accelerator's power is quite effective. It reverts the vectors without exception.  It doesn't matter how powerful they are.
I go with Accelerator as he can pretty much use Judgernaut's own power against the brute.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
juggy
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Accel for me, I heard somewhere that Accel has a 'black wings' form with enhanced capabilities
Accelerator has stopped the Planet Earth's Rotation for 5 minutes and Split Russia using his vector power.
@MisterShin: Whoa , when did he do that ?
Volume 13 Accelerator stops earth rotation for 5 mins.
Volume 20 Accelerator splits Russia in two.
Volume 20 Accelerator shows he can disipate magic (Magic cannot harm him). 
Volume 20 Accelerator shows that teleportation does not work on him.
These Volumes are from the Novel, they have yet to happen in the Manga & Anime.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@MisterShin said:
" Volume 13 Accelerator stops earth rotation for 5 mins.Volume 20 Accelerator splits Russia in two. Volume 20 Accelerator shows he can disipate magic (Magic cannot harm him).  Volume 20 Accelerator shows that teleportation does not work on him.These Volumes are from the Novel, they have yet to happen in the Manga & Anime. "
only this is the important point, teleportation immunity is completely unneeded
@MisterShin: Thanks dood
Post by Danilo018 (419 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@MisterShin said:
"Volume 13 Accelerator stops earth rotation for 5 mins.Volume 20 Accelerator splits Russia in two. Volume 20 Accelerator shows he can disipate magic (Magic cannot harm him).  Volume 20 Accelerator shows that teleportation does not work on him.These Volumes are from the Novel, they have yet to happen in the Manga & Anime. "

Well Juggy almost destroyed the tectonic plates and tanked the planet splitting attack like it was nothing. That are just several of his amazing feats. But the question is can the Vector Control give Accelerator the control over Juggy's momentum ? I say no. Because of the Juggy's forcefield which stops the momentum of any object. So it would negate the Vector Control ( Vector Control should then do the same to forcefiled). 
Sp basicly it's tie if we use pure logic. But if we judge by feats then Juggy wins. And also Cyttorak's magic >>> Vector Control.
@Danilo018: Apparently Accelerator's powers one of the three powers in To Aru Verse designed to take down God(whatever kind of god they meant by it. Obviously not that God.). In short his power could still effect Juggy. Also his inertia absorbtion only worked on foreign objects so far. As his Comic Vine page mentions only Juggernaut can stop himself. It means if Accelerator uses Juggernaut's own strength against him he can't do much about it. Also Juggs is far from being the smartest person. Before he realizesAccelerator pushes Juggernaut back to great distance.
@willyvereb: 

yea but forcefield prevents anything from effecting him, and stills the kinetic energy from any biengn or object that charges at him.    
@Danilo018: But Juggernaut still suspectible to Earth's gravity in general, right? It means there are kind of powers that can bypass him. Also telekinetic attacks are actually working on him, even if his crazy durability and mass stops them from being effective. And Accelerator's ESP is just like that. Especially if we add that no foreign power effects Juggs. It's just like when the building blows up under him. He still falls down. That's why Accelerator power will still work.
@willyvereb: 
You bring up some very good points which now make me think than Accelerator has the edge.
1. Earth Gravity affects Juggernaut, Earth Gravity does not affect Accelerator he has to willingly allow it.
2. Danilo018 mentioned that Cyttorak is magic, Accelerator can dispel Magic, I guess this would probably remove the powers given to Juggernaut, by Cyttorak when Juggernaut makes contact with Accelerator.
3. You mention using Juggernauts strength against himself, i believe that could work here, but then again it could not due to the Magic nature of Juggernaut power.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
juggernaut
@willyvereb said:
" @Danilo018: But Juggernaut still suspectible to Earth's gravity in general, right? It means there are kind of powers that can bypass him. Also telekinetic attacks are actually working on him, even if his crazy durability and mass stops them from being effective. And Accelerator's ESP is just like that. Especially if we add that no foreign power effects Juggs. It's just like when the building blows up under him. He still falls down. That's why Accelerator power will still work. "

Well he has been shown on several ocassions to be able to walk in the air, and in the water. And since this is only a pushing match Juggy wins, cause Cyttoraks power has mutch more better feats.  
Also in his most recent showing it was said that he can't gain momentum while in the air (he isn't unstopable while in the air), but that doesn't implicates that he can't walk anymore (like when Jean Grey lifted him telepathicly). Also in that issue it was revealed that he almost destroyed the tectonic plates by moving throughout the ground. And asuming this is only a pushing match it meansthat Accelerator can't lift Juggy of the ground. Also  Juggy can't punch Accelerator out of the orbit. And it is questionable if he could lift Juggy with all of his power. Anyway since this is more-less pure strength contest I give it to Juggy, cause with momentum nothing stops him (except PIS power) and with forcefield nothing comes close to him. And he has better feats.

P.S. Can you explain a little bit better what you ment with Accelerator's ESP ? Cause I didn't fully understood.

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Danilo018:  ESP is psychic power

in accelator case it is controlling vectors, in simple terms, he can make things go where he want it to go, simply put vector is "direction"
better explanation here
@cfatalis:
Thanks mate
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel