Jozu VS Kuzan

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Aug. 10, 2013. Last post by ohgodwhy 11 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,881 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Here is another one that seemed even

Rules

no prep , post time skip kuzan , standard gear /wear , in character

Location - MarineFord

Post by taichokage (12,610 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Yeah. The Whitebeard Commanders are quite strong. It's more of a hunch but I'd side with Aokiji slightly. Jozu seems stronger and faster but Aokiji has serious stamina and actual ranged/elemental attacks while Jozu only has his physical prowess. As we saw it only took one mistake for Jozu to lose. Aokiji being a logia with the stamina he has, can afford to make mistakes and get hit a few times as he did.
Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I'd say Jozu as long as he stays in his diamond form. I just don't see Aokiji freezing diamonds

Post by othus12 (6,286 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ChromeDisaster: he actually froze him

Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@ChromeDisaster said:

I'd say Jozu as long as he stays in his diamond form. I just don't see Aokiji freezing diamonds

I don't even

Online Now
Lol.
Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ChromeDisaster:

@othus12: Must have missed that part. Ah well

Post by othus12 (6,286 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ChromeDisaster: there you go.

@othus12: Damn. Gotta watch that episode. And if this already happened, what's the point of this again?

Online Now
Because Jozu lost when he was distracted by Marco and Aokiji took the opportunity the surprise attack him. Had there been no distractions just a 1 on 1 fight, things might have gone differently, although at the end of the day I still would slightly side with Aokiji.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,489 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I too would slightly side with Aokiji, but as stated above, Jozu only lost their fight because Whitebeard took a big hit and both Jozu and Marco got distracted by it.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel