jotaro kujo vs gohan

Topic started by othus12 on Aug. 19, 2013. Last post by EraserCannon 11 months, 1 week ago.
Post by othus12 (6,295 posts) See mini bio Level 12

-

RULES

start 10 meters away

both at full power

gohan from cell saga

fight here

Post by 5th (1,194 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Gohan.

@5th: how?

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Unless jotaro has some kind of hax, he shouldn't be touching gohan

@eddz99: you know his abilities>?

@othus12: From what I read, Jotaro has continental DC but FTL reactions, he may be able to hold his own against Gohan (A H2H combat would mean death for Gohan); however, if Gohan resorts to blowing up the planet with a Kamehameha, then Jo is screwed.

@5th: both are in character.

@othus12: Then I change my alignment to Jo then, Gohan is the type to immediately resort to H2H other than going all out unless he knows his opponent is stronger than him, whilst Jo is capable of stopping time for Five Seconds, giving him enough time to kill Gohan.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,886 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@5th said:

@othus12: From what I read, Jotaro has continental DC but FTL reactions, he may be able to hold his own against Gohan (A H2H combat would mean death for Gohan); however, if Gohan resorts to blowing up the planet with a Kamehameha, then Jo is screwed.

there both screwed if he does that

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,271 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SMXLR8: Saiyans can survive in space for a bit.

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: *sigh* NO

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,655 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Can Jotaro react to Gohan fast enough to initiate time stop?

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,271 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SMXLR8: *sigh* YES

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: look I don't want to get in to this since it's off topic

Gohan's combat speed and reaction time should already be above lightspeed at this level.

@eddz99 said:

Gohan's combat speed and reaction time should already be above lightspeed at this level.

not enough to blitz.

@othus12 said:

@eddz99 said:

not enough to blitz.

also no one in DBZ has FTL combat speed

@SMXLR8 said:

@othus12 said:

@eddz99 said:

not enough to blitz.

also no one in DBZ has FTL combat speed

Lol, Combat speed > Travel speed, bills is at the level of BILLIOS of MFTL as he traveled across the universe, want me to demonstrate the speed chart again? The piccolo - raditz - etc. cycle? lol that's down rating bro, watch dbz and take notes

not sure who that LAME DBZ like rant was for but I meant in the series not in the movies

@SMXLR8 said:

not sure who that LAME DBZ like rant was for but I meant in the series not in the movies

That movie was canon, anyway goku dodged a lightning in DB , raditz at 1200 dodged the special beam cannon in point blank range ( it reached the moon in seconds ) etc. etc. anyway, quit with the dbz hating, i don't hate your fave anime so why hate mine?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel