Joker vs. Light Yagami

Topic started by AnimeObsessor on May 16, 2010. Last post by Dream 4 years, 2 months ago.
Post by AnimeObsessor (252 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Joker - Batman

Light Yagami - Death Note

Is Joker a character with no name?
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
The DC universe is constantly shifting. The Only person who realizes this is the Joker (due to an ability called super sanity). His background is one of the things that switches. Realistically he has multiple "real Names" but viewed from another point of view it can be said that he has no true identity (name). I'm Giving it to the Joker.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@AnimeObsessor: Never start battles featuring people you don't know your just going to fail that way.
@rein said:

" The DC universe is constantly shifting. The Only person who realizes this is the Joker (due to an ability called super sanity). His background is one of the things that switches. Realistically he has multiple "real Names" but viewed from another point of view it can be said that he has no true identity (name). I'm Giving it to the Joker. "

Without his DN Light is just a weak little emo

Post by Dream (7,222 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
A spite match. Joker is one of the few baddies in DC Comics with an unknown true name. Light's gonna be a victim of the pencil trick.
Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Dream said:
" A spite match. Joker is one of the few baddies in DC Comics with an unknown true name. Light's gonna be a victim of the pencil trick. "
Light tries to puzzle out the Joker's real name, but in his fevor to discover his rival's true identity, Joker sneaks up and deploys his infamous "Pencil" trick to quickly snuff out Light's life. No Death Note required lol n_n
@ShadowKnight508:  OR Thinking that he knows the Jokers true name he confronts the Joker personally he writes down Joe Chill and he was wrong. Seeing how Light was dumb enough to meet the Joker in person the Joker orders his men to tie him up the Joker then tortures Light for months (like he did to Jason in Batman Beyond: the return of the Joker) and then he carves a smile on his face but the Joker cut him up so badly that Light dies of his injuries. The Joker then examines the Death Note and after killing a few of his own men he found it to be boring so he burned it. :)
Post by AnimeObsessor (252 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Dream: That's right. Can you please help me and answer my Battle forum, "Characters with no names for Light to battle"?
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Light finds out the name of joker's goons then writes them to kill him prior to suicide
Post by Bellum (127 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@Kelleth said:
" @ShadowKnight508:  OR Thinking that he knows the Jokers true name he confronts the Joker personally he writes down Joe Chill and he was wrong. Seeing how Light was dumb enough to meet the Joker in person the Joker orders his men to tie him up the Joker then tortures Light for months (like he did to Jason in Batman Beyond: the return of the Joker) and then he carves a smile on his face but the Joker cut him up so badly that Light dies of his injuries. The Joker then examines the Death Note and after killing a few of his own men he found it to be boring so he burned it. :) "

Ahahaha, great ending. Yeah, I can see him doing that.
Post by Fantasma (360 posts) See mini bio Level 7
lol at some of the posts! My avatar wins. hehe
Post by sickVisionz (4,234 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Light wins.  The only way Joker wins is if this is a fist fight.
@sickVisionz:  How does Light wins this if his Death Note is useless?
Post by sickVisionz (4,234 posts) See mini bio Level 24
@Kelleth: Easy, his death note isn't useless.  Comic book writer's not revealing his name doesn't mean that he has no name.  I don't recall any rule in the Death Note that says that if a person isn't given a name, then they are immune to the Death Note's abilities. 

Plus that whole idea (people who are forever immune to the Death Note because of a naming technicality) doesn't make sense to me.  Shinigami's exist solely to kill people.  That's their entire method of survival.  If they don't kill humans, then they die.  That is the natural order of things.  They are the natural predator of people.  Just like how Lions survive from eating Zebras and lions are the natural predator of Zebras.  Saying there are humans that are just naturally immune to the Death Note sounds as goofy to me as saying there are Zebras that are naturally immune to lion attacks.
Post by Dream (7,222 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@sickVisionz:  Without the true name of the target, the Death Note would either be worthless or kill another target with the name its owner writes in if they are familiar with them. That, and there are no actual records in DC Comics canon providing the Joker's identity combined with the fact his mind's so warped, he has no clear idea who he used to be and has many different accounts of who he believed he once was (with no clear idea of which is real or delusion). A Light with only the Death Note in his possession would be left speculating what the Joker's true name is and if he has to resort to hand-to-hand combat, the Joker has a diverse number of deadly comedic weapons he could kill Light with such as razor-sharp playing cards, an acid-squirting flower, a deathly electric joy buzzer and his signature Joker venom which he is immune to the effects of.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel