John Constantine vs Dlanor Knox

Topic started by CerusSerenade on Aug. 28, 2013. Last post by Sonata 1 year ago.
Post by CerusSerenade (2,653 posts) See mini bio Level 10

John Constantine has all the prep he needs and the promises from heaven and hell to stop him from dying.

Dlanor Knox has the entirety of Eiserne Jungfrau at her disposal as well as her full arsenal.

Both are bloodlusted

Post by Kurohige (3,742 posts) See mini bio Level 19

LOL! You always do this once a battle involving a certain character that you debated against starts to win or the debate gets heated... Not insulting just saying it's kinda funny. Anyway, I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume you found the most broken character you could find. What can this person do? Although I'm scared to ask.

EDIT: So here is the ability they have:

"Red Key:

A weapon for emergencies used by official Inquisitors of Heresy belonging to Eiserne Jungfrau. Dlanor's primary weapon. Unlike a normal weapon, whose purpose is to cause physical damage, this special tool is known as a conceptual weapon, and it is used to deny the existence of concepts.

Regardless of whether the target is physical, mental or conceptual, it is impossible to use any defensive concept, such as physical barriers, mental isolation, and conceptual inheritance, to defend against this weapon. Because the concepts themselves are denied, even the concept of resisting an attack does not exist, and it is impossible for the target to endure regardless of their stamina. Furthermore, all supernatural methods of buying time, such as teleportation, time reversal, revivals, and inheritance are impossible. Because denials of concepts conform to verdict procedures dictated by the Great Court, all future concepts that disobey them will be denied immediately. In addition, when the Red Key forms a complete Barrier, all concepts of evasion cannot be successful.

Defense is Impossible, evasion is impossible, buying time is impossible. The ultimate conceptual weapon is the embodiment of these three impossibilities.

A strict investigation by the Great Court of Heaven is required for the use of the Red Key.Because of this, the very act of dispatching Dlanor, who arms herself with it, is equivalent to a death sentence."

Well played, Cerus, well played.

@Kurohige: No, Gin is arguing that erasing Constantine doesn't do anything since the presence will just revive him, so please prove his point if you would like.

And no, Dlanor is not the most broken, I could have easily gone with Battler, Ange, Void Shiki, etc.

Dlanor has the definitive "erase from existence" weapon which can be used for future reference.

Post by Kurohige (3,742 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@CerusSerenade: I don't agree with Void Shiki, she is most dangerous if you equalize speed, her ability is the most dangerous, yes, but I see others being above her, since her body is that of a normal girl only with crazy hax. But I'll sit back on this, I just don't know why have another thread rater than debate this in the ongoing one.

Post by XxGin (386 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@CerusSerenade said:

@Kurohige: No, Gin is arguing that erasing Constantine doesn't do anything since the presence will just revive him, so please prove his point if you would like.

And no, Dlanor is not the most broken, I could have easily gone with Battler, Ange, Void Shiki, etc.

Dlanor has the definitive "erase from existence" weapon which can be used for future reference.

WHY THE BLOODY FUCK CALL ME OUT WHEN I HAVE ZERO THINGS TO DO HERE?

It is not that heaven and hell promises not to erase Constantine.. God...

Looks like tthis sod will never understand

All the prep he needs?! LMFAO!!!!!!

I don't even want to argue now just go ahead trolling..

Post by othus12 (7,003 posts) See mini bio Level 13

congrats.

@othus12: Please explain how a being who made deals with a nigh-omnipotent being has no chance against Eiserne Jungfrau. Then you can say this is a shit thread, otherwise you're stroking your own ego.

@CerusSerenade: how is constantine ever gonna win? he is nothing but a clever human. you made a thread that could only end up good for the character you like.

@othus12: So what happened to the whole "he can call in the Stranger and everyone else" argument?

@CerusSerenade said:

@othus12: So what happened to the whole "he can call in the Stranger and everyone else" argument?

i didnt made that argument dude. i dont know what the hell you are talking about

@othus12: Then you shouldn't be judging thread when you don't know what the hell you're talking about should you?

@CerusSerenade: you sir went full retard. you made a whole thread out of a comment? talk about getting butthurt.

@othus12: It was actually a collection of comments, but that is besides the point, threads have been made for far less, your point is moot. Good job attempting to shift attention away from yourself when you're the one who attempted to talk about something you knew nothing about.

I am going to ask that you stop posting in this thread. You obviously have nothing to contribute and you just want to try to insult me, while you're really just making a fool of yourself instead.

@CerusSerenade said:

@othus12: Then you shouldn't be judging thread when you don't know what the hell you're talking about should you?

@othus12: CerusSerenade is right this is anything but spite. Constantine managed to talk his way for the Presence to do his bidding for him with a few SECONDS of IMPROVISATION. The GEB failed to erase him and he managed to trick Lucifer into keeping him alive and curing his lung cancer for him with just a few months if not weeks of prep. Just so you know Lucifer walks up to OP Gods powerlessly and destroys them on the spot with his own words. Also nothing than a clever human? right..

@othus12 said:

@CerusSerenade said:

i didnt made that argument dude. i dont know what the hell you are talking about

Exactly then you should lay down.

@XxGin: constantine has nothing to do here, its mostly the presence the one who will do the job.

@othus12 said:

@XxGin: constantine has nothing to do here, its mostly the presence the one who will do the job.

The Presence, Endless, Gaberial, Lucifer, all the helllords, Justice League Dark, Phantom Stranger, Swamp Thing.

I'd be surprised if Dlanor Knox wins this fight.

If Constantine can talk his way into Zatanna's pants than he can do the same here. This girl is going to be bleeding at the end of this battle.. HARD.

Also Cerus does not understand that with all the prep he needs Constantine can effortlessly take over all of existence starting with this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMh-M_IFAeg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOMHNpTirtk

@XxGin said:

@othus12 said:

The Presence, Endless, Gaberial, Lucifer, all the helllords, Justice League Dark, Phantom Stranger, Swamp Thing.

If Constantine can talk his way into Zatanna's pants than he can do the same here. This girl is going to be bleeding at the end of this battle.. HARD.

Also Cerus does not understand that with all the prep he needs Constantine can effortlessly take over all of existence starting with this

as i said, if constantine werent backed by all those guys he would get raped like there is no tomorrow.

instead of naming the thread constantine vs dlanor, it should have been called the prescence vs dlanor.

@othus12 said:

@XxGin said:

@othus12 said:

as i said, if constantine werent backed by all those guys he would get raped like there is no tomorrow.

instead of naming the thread constantine vs dlanor, it should have been called the prescence vs dlanor.

Your funny..

Constantine managed to make a fool of Lucifer with a few months of prep what is Dlanor going t do to him?

Constantine does not need to ask them to fight for him. Constantine can easily manipulate them (except beings like Lucifer or The Presence) to help him.

Dlanor can do NOTHING TO CONSTANTINE. Constantine waves a finger and she is butt fucked by multiple demons.

Constantine removes her soul and sells it to hell

Constantine shoots her with his spirit pistol

Constaninte does some vodoo magic

Constantine BFRs her to the house of mysteries

Constantine convinces her to commit suicide

Just as the battle begins Constanine would have her on the ground

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

As gin obviously didn't read the description of that red key. v.v it denies the existence of defense concepts, escape mechanisms and even physical, mental, spiritual and conceptual reality. Who the fuck is that thing meant to go against? Only nigh omnipotent beings can see it and even then its because they are nigh omnipotent why they won't be super raped.

@TheNeutralOne said:

As gin obviously didn't read the description of that red key. v.v it denies the existence of defense concepts, escape mechanisms and even physical, mental, spiritual and conceptual reality. Who the fuck is that thing meant to go against? Only nigh omnipotent beings can see it and even then its because they are nigh omnipotent why they won't be super raped.

You obviously don't know anything about Constantine. Constantine with all the prep he needs can easily turn the entire DCU against this slutty whore. Even without prep Constantine just drags the bit*h into the House of Mysteries and bitch slap her into oblivion. Your giving a being who can literally conquer all of hell and become more powerful than even Lucifer within five years of prep all the prep he needs against what? a slut with a weapon which can deny defense concepts? This is super spite and half you sods don't even know it. Whats she gonna do with a weapon like that conquer all of heaven and hell and force The Presence to make Constantine die?

Dlanor HAS NOTHING ON CONSTANTINE! Constantine can just sell his soul to hell like he did before what is that slut gonna do now barge into hell and threaten every single helllord there is and tell them to give Constantine up? She's gonna walk out of there with a blue waffle.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel