Johan Liebert vs. Lelouch Lamperouge

Topic started by DragonBallZFan on June 19, 2010. Last post by waybig1010101 1 year ago.
Post by DragonBallZFan (192 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Similar powers: attractive male, emotion control, and leadership.

The battle of place: Ruhenheim

It's manipulator vs. manipulator.
I think Johan might win against Lelouch and that he might be immune to Lelouch's Geass power because he's psycho.
Post by kira112 (1,066 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Lulu wont lose to him!
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Its very close, though I think Lelouch has the slight advantage. 
So does anyone think Johan will win?
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@DragonBallZFan: Lealeouch wins because of two factors:
First: Geass - Lelouch actually possess a supernatural power which pretty much lets him manipulate everyone he met in an absolute way if he wants to. He has a proper mind control ability.
Second: Military: Lelouch can and will command his own army. He has an actual and working military power while Liebert's style only allow subtle influence and secret cults at his command. It's like bringing an AK-47 to a boxing match. Despite Liebert is a better genuine manipulator he needs to face a battle ready squadron of troops and a political power.

Those two are enough to force Liebert into a checkmate.
@willyvereb: Uh, about that. First, Johan will be immune to Geass because he is insane as Joker is as the latter is immune to Scarecrow's fear gas. Second, Johan will just point at his forehead asking to be shot until Roberto, his henchman, shoots them one by one. Once that is done, if you seen R2 episode 19 where Lelouch says that he doesn't want to live anymore, Johan takes advantage of that and drives him to suicide.
@DragonBallZFan: Being crazy does nothing to protect you against Geass. The order is absolute and while people with strong will can resist it for a few minutes, the effect eventually kicks in.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@DragonBallZFan said:
" @willyvereb: Uh, about that. First, Johan will be immune to Geass because he is insane as Joker is as the latter is immune to Scarecrow's fear gas. Second, Johan will just point at his forehead asking to be shot until Roberto, his henchman, shoots them one by one. Once that is done, if you seen R2 episode 19 where Lelouch says that he doesn't want to live anymore, Johan takes advantage of that and drives him to suicide. "
This is true, the Joker did withstand Scarecrows gas, so Johan can be immune to Geass. Also, if you remember where Lelouch is killed by Suzaku (like Light with the death note) This will give Johan the advantage because he can drive Lelouch to suicide, like when they find out Light is Kira. 
@hitsusatsu11: You got it right. By the way, answer Johan Liebert vs. Light Yagami.
@hitsusatsu11: There's no idication that being insane can save you from Geass. Actually, the Geass working on Mao showed that it can pretty much can work on heavily delusional people. Anyways, Johan is nowhere near as batshit insane or mentally strong as the Joker. Not to mention that Lelouch's geass is just one of the many cards he has here.
Post by KingOfAsh (1,381 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Johan - Uses his cold intelligence and wit to make others do his bidding and plans on a level that puts Light to shame.

Lelouch - Geass time! I command you to die! I command you to obey! I command you to answer my questions...

If it weren't for his Geass Lelouch would have gotten nowhere. Johan actually uses his head.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,573 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@hitsusatsu11: No he's not.

Geass phsically rewires the brain, there is no resisting it.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,058 posts) See mini bio Level 14
wow this is old 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel