Johan Liebert (Monster) vs. L (Death Note)

Topic started by alternative_backup on Nov. 8, 2013. Last post by taichokage 8 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by alternative_backup (114 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Johan Liebert (Monster)
Johan Liebert (Monster)
L (Death Note)
L (Death Note)

L received a statement of support by the BKA. L and some members of the SPK travel to Germany. L talk to members higher of the BKA and latter they warn you about "an invisible killer who wanders the States of Germany". L meets with Tenma and deduces that the killer is Johan, a patient whose life was saved by doctor Tenma. The only downside, is that Johan is hard to find.

L can find the Monster or Monster will be able to hide forever from the police?

Extra battle: L and Johan have a meeting and conversation in a small restaurant in Munich. L realizes that Johan is involved in the case.

Do Johan would manipulate and kill L until he realized that he is the murderer or L is percataría in time and would arrest the monster?

Who would prevail in both meetings?

Post by taichokage (12,633 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I think if L had confirmation of Johann's existence beforehand, with effort, time and a lot of planning I think he could eventually catch up to Johann (but maybe not subdue as Johann isn't above killing himself). However if Johann were a myth and nobody like Tenma were around telling people, I don't think even L could take him down. Johann's biggest advantage was the fact that he was able to keep himself as a rumor or myth to the majority of those involved in his case.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel