JLU Gold Amazo Vs Super Android 17

Topic started by OfficialRikudouSennin on Nov. 7, 2013. Last post by takashichea 8 months ago.
Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (559 posts) See mini bio Level 12
  • Morals are off
  • No Restrictions
  • Fight is on earth
  • No back up
Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (559 posts) See mini bio Level 12

BUMP!

Post by Madkinglord (180 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Amazo simply put anything android SA17 does will bring him closer to death. Amazo will adapt and incorporate android 17 skills into his own like he do to the JLA. i would even go as far as to say that it can take on the entire DBZ universe.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,420 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Madkinglord: He does. Being able to move entire planets into another universe while flying at mftl speeds puts him above anything DBZ can do.

Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Amazo with his skill set would stomp hard in this battle.

Post by Carter_esque (577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@OfficialRikudouSennin:

Yet another stomp thread... this is getting old. Amazo solo'd the entire JLU squad in one episode effortlessly. He could destroy 17 without lifting a finger.

Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Gold Amazo would solo 99% of anime or comic characters

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Lol, aren't animated versions of characters supposed to be extremely watered down? What has Gold Amazo done in the show?

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk:

READ OLDER POSTS TO SEE ANSWERS ALREADY GIVEN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

@Carter_esque said:

@OfficialRikudouSennin:

Yet another stomp thread... this is getting old. Amazo solo'd the entire JLU squad in one episode effortlessly. He could destroy 17 without lifting a finger.

Post by Platinum_94 (741 posts) See mini bio Level 9

its hard to say, Usually i would say amazo loses since he is a android and cannot copy life force energy. But i don't know if Super android 17 uses life force energy or not

@Madkinglord:He wont, he can maybe beat the android, But no way is he beating the DBZ universe

@Madkinglord said:

Amazo simply put anything android SA17 does will bring him closer to death. Amazo will adapt and incorporate android 17 skills into his own like he do to the JLA. i would even go as far as to say that it can take on the entire DBZ universe.

@CerusSerenade said:

@Madkinglord: He does. Being able to move entire planets into another universe while flying at mftl speeds puts him above anything DBZ can do.

@Platinum_94 said:

its hard to say, Usually i would say amazo loses since he is a android and cannot copy life force energy. But i don't know if Super android 17 uses life force energy or not

@Madkinglord:He wont, he can maybe beat the android, But no way is he beating the DBZ universe

Technically, Super 17 is a product of the immensely flawed DBGT universe.

@Platinum_94: he doesn't maybe beat the android he definitely beats the android. i love dbz as much as the next person but they cannot and will not be able to defeat Amazo. The very act of fighting will only ensure their defeat even more.

@Carter_esque: Well the way i put it is, if super 17 is using life force energy, THan he one-shot the golden boy, Taking out the justice leagues is nothing, piccolo even said that Fat Buu can take out a army of SSJ2s. And he can fly at MFTL speed, But there is not way he can Fight at even light speed

If super android 17 is not using life force energy than GOlden boy would just copy him

@Platinum_94: Please post feats of anyone in DBZ transporting entire planets to a different universe with a thought.

@CerusSerenade: What is so great about that ? how is transporting a planet going to help him. Even Base Goku can destroy a different space and can get out. So its a useless feat

@Platinum_94: you don't seem to get it.

It has EVERY important JL power

1. Wonderwoman
  2. Hawkgirl
  3. Martian Manhunter
  4. Flash
  5. Superman
  6. Green lantern

he broke to the lanterns defenses and removed OA just because it was in it's way. they can win and just by fighting the will only bring their death closer.

HE has the MM telepathy.

@Madkinglord: I do get it, But what is so great about having their powers, there not there comic selfs, There weak. Them guys are dragonball threats, There nothing to DBZ or GT for that matter

I am still not seeing how a guy who took out a army of weaklings is going to beat Super 17. Moving super 17 in a different universe is pointless, even base goku can get out or he can do a super buu and open up a dimension.

@Platinum_94: Amazo transports the DBZ verse into a black hole.

Done.

@CerusSerenade: Facepalm, you can escape a black hole if your FTL

Try again buddy, Your talking about guys who can handle 500x Gravity in Base. So they don't need to be FTL to escape it

@Platinum_94 said:

@Madkinglord: I do get it, But what is so great about having their powers, there not there comic selfs, There weak. Them guys are dragonball threats, There nothing to DBZ or GT for that matter

I am still not seeing how a guy who took out a army of weaklings is going to beat Super 17. Moving super 17 in a different universe is pointless, even base goku can get out or he can do a super buu and open up a dimension.

lol. I don't want this it degenerate into a flame war so i'll try and be brief.

By having the MM powers he will at all times know was SA17 is about to do before he even does it. the flashes power means he can keep up and just by looking at SA17 or any DBZ characters he will immediately gain their power, all of it without exception and to top it off he is as innocent as a baby so a spirit bomb the size of the universe won't work.

So basically Goku can go SSJ1000 it won't make a difference because Amazo will become stronger.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel