Jirou Vs World War Hulk

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on July 28, 2013. Last post by othus12 12 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (955 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Jirou Vs World War Hulk

Rules

Scenario 1: In character

Scenario 2: bloodlusted

- No holding back

- Both serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Post by YoungChief (527 posts) See mini bio Level 8

World War Hulk > Worldbreaker Hulk who busted a planet bigger than earth and then pulled it back together

Hulk wins

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Isn't world war hulk a herald of galactus? yea he isn't losing here at all.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,500 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Well Jirou did knock the entire Toriko world causing it to stop spinning for a moment and causing everyone in the immediate vicinity to become knocked. Also worth mentioning is that the entire Toriko world is much larger than the Earth (Many people have worked it out to being almost the size of Saturn I believe).

Speedwise he should easily be faster than WW Hulk, what with him being several times faster than any of the Four Kings and he did knock off that enhanced Nitro's head before anyone even saw what happened.

I don't see why Jirou couldn't simply knock WW Hulk.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Hulk easily smashes Jirou. The knocking feat was pretty amazing, but not in comparison to what Hulk has done.
Post by taichokage (12,639 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'd be willing to argue that point. But I can agree Hulk wins by feats. We've basically got just a chapter of a few feats from Jirou.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,500 posts) See mini bio Level 11

While I do agree that Hulk is physically far more powerful, I still believe it's possible for Jirou to perform a knocking on him. Jirou probably couldn't destroy the planet but he still performed a knocking on it, maybe the same theory could apply with the Hulk. No way to say for sure but it's certainly possible. Plus speedwise, I think it would be fair to say Jirou is much faster.

But as stated above, we haven't seen Jirou strain himself yet. It's totally possible he could even have more powerful attacks in his arsenal.

Note that he only knocked the planet. He might be capable of destroying it if he actually punched or kicked it at full force. Also the Toriko world is several times larger than earth. Had he been on earth he might have shattered the whole thing. Still I won't say he could out power Hulk, contend with him yes but not overpower. But I also think that if he knocked Hulk rather than brawl with him, he has a shot at winning.
Post by YoungChief (527 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@taichokage said:

Note that he only knocked the planet. He might be capable of destroying it if he actually punched or kicked it at full force. Also the Toriko world is several times larger than earth. Had he been on earth he might have shattered the whole thing. Still I won't say he could out power Hulk, contend with him yes but not overpower. But I also think that if he knocked Hulk rather than brawl with him, he has a shot at winning.

No the thing that's weird about this technique he used is that it should have completely obliterated the island and a few surrounding continents around them (13 exatons of energy in Grand Knocking), but for some reason all it did was crack the ground a bit. It wouldn't destroy our planet, but it would stop its rotation permanently

You're probably right now that I think about it. But knocking is fundamentally a gentle technique. If he can do that with knocking, a full fledged strike should be far more devastating.
Post by othus12 (6,321 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@taichokage said:

You're probably right now that I think about it. But knocking is fundamentally a gentle technique. If he can do that with knocking, a full fledged strike should be far more devastating.

im guessing acacia aplied knocking to jirou in order to seal his full power. pretty much in the same way ichiryuu aplied knocking to mansam

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel