Jirou VS Saitama

Topic started by SMXLR8 on July 23, 2014. Last post by takashichea 2 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,375 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Rules

no prep , Standard equipment / gear for both , Round 1 - both in character , round 2 - both serious , Test 1 - battle of strength , Test 2 - the fight

Location - Regal Island

Post by luthluth (1,379 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

Jirou one shots both rounds

Post by IndridCold (1,384 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Yeah, Jirou easily stomps Saitama. He still isn't at that level yet.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,354 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Jirou smashes, he should still be above the likes of Blue Oni Toriko, although form what I'm seeing noooot by much :P

@Jinbeifan1: Blue Oni Toriko was so freaking badass!!! The way he just punched through Heracles' attack and then in the face.

@IndridCold: Dude, right?!?! I mean seriously, that was the move that just ONE SHOTTED Toriko a chapter ago, and now the blue oni is making fun of it! XD

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,130 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Chi chi mentioned more than one oni, but he never said there were just two, could be a green and yellow one for all we know

@Jinbeifan1: I can't wait to see what else he can do! Also, how do you think the other 4HK are going to power up to match Toriko's level?

@ImDictatorBowDown: Actually while he did say that, the Oni thing is a Japanese legend with the Blue and Red Oni being related in some way.

Post by Low (1,379 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Jinbeifan1 said:

Jirou smashes, he should still be above the likes of Blue Oni Toriko, although form what I'm seeing noooot by much :P

lolno. Jirou is still leagues ahead of Toriko, even blue oni. Also note: Jirou has a part of his power thats still sealed. So we don't really know just how crazy strong he is. If the knocking on him is anything like Mansam's, we can expect the boost to be crazy though.

Remember, the 3 disciples all were easily above 8 kings level. Which is why Toriko said Midora is perhaps the most dangerous creature in the whole world.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,130 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@IndridCold: IIRC there are actually 4 major oni (something about them being the original ninjas or something), I can't remember the exact names but I'm sure it can easily be found via Google

Post by taichokage (14,200 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The Oni made it sound like the Kings are a tier beneath them when they have full power. This is really something. This is hype for future antagonists. It could be Oni in the flesh rather than Nitro that are the biggest threat. Also, this could mean the other kings have more than 1 too. But as for this, Jirou wins for now. I think Saitama will pass him before the end though.

@taichokage: Oh the Blue Oni is nowhere near his full power. Unlike the red, he has not undergone a single evolution. Or perhaps the blue is already at peak? Either way, there needs to an explanation for him. The horse king doesn't look like its done yet, either.

@IndridCold: Zebra's probably going to show that he's got a devil inside him instead of an oni, which will proceed to destroy the planet XD Sunny's probably going to be able to Incorporate Satan Hair into his intimidation monster and reveal the new one within him like Toriko did. Remember, he said that during his fight with the Four Beast, that he discovered he had another demon within him like Toriko. As for Coco, he'll most likely still be below the rest, but will find a more hax way to use his poison, maybe be able to turn into poison itself like a logia user and move around on mold spores to reach light speed

@Low: The only reason I believe that he's close to someone like Jirou is because for some reason, the Three Disciples and the Eight Kings have never been compared in power. I feel that Shima is doing that on purpose. Also true, Midora can apparently destroy the entire Toriko world just from what... Toriko said :P Which would put him and the rest of the Disciples above anyone in DBZ aside from Bills maybe. I would like to see Jirou unleashed from his knocking though :P

@ImDictatorBowDown: Ah ok then.

@taichokage: Actually, that does sound pretty interesting. However, there are still many threats to go through. There are 8 continents on Gourmet World, then there's also Midora and Starjun, after that is NEO and Joa, then the Blue Nitro would be next. I guess that the Oni could be the enemies, but would that mean that it is the Gourmet Cells that are the enemy?

Post by taichokage (14,200 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Not necessarily all Gourmet Cells. I mean Chi Chi appears to be a Nitro but he is the reason Toriko is still alive right now. But it is clear that both Oni are using Toriko for their own end goals.

@Jinbeifan1: Zebra probably won't even need to use it and will destroy the Blue Oni for being cocky lol. Yeah Sani did say he had the other monster within him which was the Satan Hair. I guess he'll learn to control it fully and unleash the true power of Satan Hair. Coco does have very hax poison and he is pretty smart. If they just upgrade his precog then he'll be amazing.

@taichokage: So it would only be the Oni inside Toriko and not the other monsters inside the others?

@IndridCold: Yeah, Oni so far is specific to Toriko alone. There's a monster which looks like a Nitro inside Coco and then various different kinds of monsters. Sani already did unlock the hair of a monster :P The whole monster, nope. It should be crazy.

@taichokage: I'm pretty sure Chi Chi is actually a Blue Nitro, that's why when Joa was meeting with the entire group of Blue Nitro, there was an empty seat.

@IndridCold: Lol I do wonder what Zebra has instore for us. Shima made him the strongest of the 4HK for a reason, I doubt he'll let him fall too far behind Toriko in any case.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel