Jirou Vs Namek Saga Goku

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on July 25, 2013. Last post by taichokage 12 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (955 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Jirou Vs Namek Saga Goku

Rules

Scenario 1: No energy blasts, no Super Saiyan In character

Scenario 2: Energy blasts, Super Saiyan allowed, NO PLANET BUSTING bloodlusted

- No holding back

- Both serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Post by taichokage (12,628 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Jirou round 1. Goku round 2.
Also Jirou is a freakin' beast. He Ichiryuu and Midora are at least post Saiyan Saga Z level. Possibly stronger.
Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Goku takes round 2, jirou for round 1. I don't see what Jirou has on his durability(Frieza was planetary in durability and goku wtfstomped Frieza he should be around the same). Goku should also be faster and stronger with SSJ. But round one is gonna be a fucking fight. Jirou froze the whole friggin planet with Knocking, I'm not saying Goku get's stomped, but he does lose without SSJ.

Also note that the Toriko world is several times larger than the normal earth. Somewhere around the size of Neptune. Yet Jirou did what he did.
Post by othus12 (6,303 posts) See mini bio Level 12

i knew there would be someone that just wouldnt wait.

well jirou has only shown a punch that didnt even hit the ground and that is his only feat. my guess is that he stopped his punch before reaching the ground so that the planet wouldnt get owned. acacia taught jirou the art of knocking so that he could control his monstrous strenght.

seriously just the shockwave of that punch was enough to knock everyone on the planet and even stop its rotation (and toriko's world is about the size of saturn) if it had been our earth it would have been doomed. (funny thing, with one punch. that is some serious superman shit going on there lol)

i dont know what a full powered punch from jirou could do.

this is still to early to tell. round 1 jirou surely wins thats all im gonna say.

@taichokage: jirou would give saiyan saga goku the nitro treatment.(seriously toriko just won against saiyan saga vegeta) and toriko is a mere brat in the eyes of jirou.

-

I agree Jirou would beat any form of Goku pre ssj1. If he actually managed to hit even ssj1 Goku then.........To think that the Toriko series has already reached such levels.

@taichokage: yeah i kinda dont want to admit it. i wanted this to happen like a year from now. i mean there's only 243 chapters out...that's soo little when compared to other shonens.

True but Toriko series moves at an immensely quick pace in terms of power progression compared to most Shounen. Im not too surprised this happened. The top brass are probably darn near star level, maybe higher since Jirou can easily disrupt a gas giant sized planet and just Sani is already supposedly planetary.
Post by YoungChief (523 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Jirou did hit the ground :/, you seriously think they wouldn't have mentioned something as ridiculous as the air pressure on his punch doing that? They definitely would lol. Anyway, according to Frohze he ALMOST stopped it, he slowed the rotation of the planet to the point where he almost halted it permanently. Also, I've noticed a lot of people saying this isn't a full powered Jirou punch, however, it could be, and I really do think it is unless he has a giant mode punch, because he's all about technique, his punches aren't going to look like Toriko/Mansam/Zebra when throwing punches all wildly, but I guess I'll need to see more from him to see how he really fights

Anywho even though this was an awesome feat, he needs a few more, like speed. If we're just taking calcs into the equation Goku is well into the quadruple digit machs at this point in time, and then there's his feat of instantly traveling across Namek to meet Frieza in BASE form soooo yeah. But most of all he needs durability, on the OBD no one is really sure how to quantifiy his Grand Knocking at this point, some people are saying it could have destroyed Jupiter (fuck no LOL).

Then there's guys saying Toriko is gonna surpass DBZ in power, I seriously doubt that at this point, I think they'd be lucky to make it past Cell saga let alone whooping Whis and Bills ass, and if we're taking into account the canon DBO explanation of Piccolo's beam reaching the moon in 2 seconds (a beam which other characters can easily dodge) then they honestly don't make it past Saiyan Saga, but that's all I'm gonna say on that.

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (955 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@othus12: Lol you're right I couldn't wait... but come on for all we now Jirou could be at Cell Games Saga... Maybe...

@YoungChief: buranchi is mach 30K, mother snake is as fast as a meteor. and adult battlewolfs are implied to be even faster than buranchi. and jirou is above all of the mentioned before. i think its obvious to say that he has the speed.

however how would goku defend against jiro's knocking'? he has no effective way of doing it. jiro is basically a planet level kenshiro.

That's what I was going to say. Lol.

@othus12 said:

@YoungChief: buranchi is mach 30K, mother snake is as fast as a meteor. and adult battlewolfs are implied to be even faster than buranchi. and jirou is above all of the mentioned before. i think its obvious to say that he has the speed.

however how would goku defend against jiro's knocking'? he has no effective way of doing it. jiro is basically a planet level kenshiro.

To be fair jirou has only showed planetary Knocking, not striking power, he technically wouldn't be capable of seriously harming ssj1 Goku, though he could probably could defeat pre SSJ Goku. It's still to early to be saying he's planetary.

@solesamurai: well yeah but if he applied the same force to our earth it would have ripped apart. he is planetary but not massively planetary. at least for now. i kinda agree with you,super saiyan could win. but jiro wouldnt go down without a fight. and well goku winning is to be expected since jiro only has one feat. tough it has to be considered that this punching feat is better than any in the dragon ball verse.

@othus12 said:

@solesamurai: well yeah but if he applied the same force to our earth it would have ripped apart. he is planetary but not massively planetary. at least for now. i kinda agree with you,super saiyan could win. but jiro wouldnt go down without a fight. and well goku winning is to be expected since jiro only has one feat. tough it has to be considered that this punching feat is better than any in the dragon ball verse.

Not true. The new battle of the Gods movie(canon movie) has Goku around Sun busting in punching power without doing any math. With the math he's likely throwing out punches capable of smashing white dwarf stars. Jirou is strong but he isn't THAT strong.

Exactly. Consider that if he had done that on our own several times smaller earth. He'd have likely broken it apart. And its not like he was serious on the peel of Toriko in his fight with Starjun. He did that seemingly with ease. Of course I don't see him taking down ssj1 Goku but below that he could probably take on any Z character prior to Frieza and beat the vast majority of them by that one feat alone.

@solesamurai: aside from the god level (which has no detectable power level and is on a plain so high characters like ultimate gohan look like shit) im right.

@othus12 said:

@solesamurai: aside from the god level (which has no detectable power level and is on a plain so high characters like ultimate gohan look like shit) im right.

No goku did that as a SSJ3 and Ultimate Gohan was superior to him in everyway. If SSJ3 goku could do I'm sure quite a few DBZ character have striking force of that level.

Yet this was post EOS Goku. He was stronger than end of Z ssj3 and possibly Gohan as well. Even were that the case Gohan and Majin Buu are the only non fused canon character more powerful than him outside of the Gods like Bills. Also where is this star busting punching conning from? He's nowhere near that.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel