Jiraiya vs Sasuke

Topic started by MisterShin on Sept. 29, 2011. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 2 years, 9 months ago.
Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Jiraiya has Ma & Pa to assist him.  
Jiraiya is already in Sage Mode. 

Sasuke already has Susanoo activated. 

Bloodlusted 
Distance: 50m 
The both have knowledge on each other's abilities. 
Its a Super S-Rank Mission from Konoha and Akatsuki respectively, they must Kill their opponent.
Post by JayDox (118 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Hmmm.

Well since I don't go back and reread/rewatch stuff after I do it the first time, and The J-Man hasn't been around for a while, I am a little iffy on his abilities.

Heres what happens. Tsukiyomi is a non-factor. To break out of genjutsu, you need some one else to agitate your chakra. Since Ma and Pa are on his shoulders giving him Nature Energy, that eliminates Tsukiyomi. The question is, is Jiraiya fast enough to dodge Sasuke's arrows and Amaterasu? Plus Sasuke can put Amaterasu onto Susanoo and control it. I am also sure that the only things that can get through it are Rasen Shuriken and Bijuu-dama. So I give this to Sasuke, even though I wish he would just die

Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7

i agree sasuke should just drop over dead with a dildo shoved down his throat where he likes it, but i do not agree he is the winner, that dildo obviously chokes and kills him in this fight. jk, sasuke may have all this, but J man can use summoning, and high level genjutsu, Jiraiya was the closest to beating pain, naruto would of lost a long time ago if it was not for them trying to catch him alive. i think J man uses that never really explained jutsu where he pops out from ground at the exact right spot (inside susanoo), then he goes frog oil flame-on jutsu. tada, fried fag.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21
I really want Jiraiya to win, but Sasuke is so hax that he probably will win this with a dumb hax move (that come from no where)

@Destinyheroknight said:

I really want Jiraiya to win, but Sasuke is so hax that he probably will win this with a dumb hax move (that come from no where)

i know what you mean, the writer is just taking his turds from his toilet and throws it at a page and says "there, thats how sasuke is going to stay alive, that should hold through the other 4/5 of naruto and till the end of that time skip i was thinking about, ill need to get some extra stinky crap to cover ALL of shippuden"

LOL

Post by Levance (1,846 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Too broken, sasuke wins easily

@Sinister_Noob said:

@Destinyheroknight said:

i know what you mean, the writer is just taking his turds from his toilet and throws it at a page and says "there, thats how sasuke is going to stay alive, that should hold through the other 4/5 of naruto and till the end of that time skip i was thinking about, ill need to get some extra stinky crap to cover ALL of shippuden"

LOL

At last, naruto shippuden ended, however both naruto and sasuke are still alives, what does this mean?. Announcer_ And now, will come Naruto new saga, when he is an adult and still searchs sasuke, who is also an adult.

Heart stops, breathing stops, sudoration, all beguns to fade, but I was able to scream one last thing, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@Levance said:

Too broken, sasuke wins easily

@Sinister_Noob said:

@Destinyheroknight said:

LOL

At last, naruto shippuden ended, however both naruto and sasuke are still alives, what does this mean?. Announcer_ And now, will come Naruto new saga, when he is an adult and still searchs sasuke, who is also an adult.

Heart stops, breathing stops, sudoration, all beguns to fade, but I was able to scream one last thing, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

oh

Naruto

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Sasuke would win. He's far too hax. His EMS powers would aid him greatly. Though Jiraiya is a powerful shinobi, if Sasuke decides to use Susanoo, Jiraiya would then have no way to win.

ND

Post by acarter (717 posts) See mini bio Level 10

i hate Sasuke but he wins due to Susanoo/Amaterasu combo

Post by Dream (7,093 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Is this Sasuke before or after gaining EMS?
Post by JayDox (118 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Why are people so obssessed with Sasuke's EMS? The only thing we have seen of it is the Amaterasu sword from his Susanoo, and he might be immortal.

Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Most likely Sasuke, but Jiraiya will give him a decent fight, with a small chance of winning.

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

How the heck is Jiraiya going to stand a chance against an already Susanoo-ed Sasuke? He was already easily displaying the ability to toast people with Amaterasu while Susanoo-ed up to full power.

Post by PunkMastaFlex (65 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Sasuke.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,136 posts) See mini bio Level 9

If it's sasuke without EMS, Jiraiya wins with difficulty.

Based on hype and Kishi's love for uchihas, sasuke wins with difficulty if EMS is in play.

@GIRUGAMESH: Even with just MS, Sasuke would win. Jiraiya has no counter against Susanoo.

ND

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,136 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Newdeath said:

@GIRUGAMESH: Even with just MS, Sasuke would win. Jiraiya has no counter against Susanoo.

ND

Susanoo doesn't render the user indefinitely invincible. As seen at the 5 kage summit, the mizukage's attacks were enough to degrade and break down susanoo. Yes, this was a weaker version of susanoo, but then Jiraiya's attacks are going to be far stronger. The toll of repeated massive rasengans would be enough to wear it down. As seen in the fight against Danzo, Sasuke can't hold susanoo for that long.

Failing this, Jiraiya could stall for time until he could unleash the frog song genjutsu, at which point the fight is effectively over. Jiraiya is also a far more versatile fighter when compared with Sasuke, who relies only on susano. I simply don't see the Sasuke that faced (and had difficulty with) Danzo beating a sage-mode Jiraiya. He'd need the HAX of EMS to take down ero sennin.

@GIRUGAMESH: That isn't a proper counter argument against Susanoo because at the Kage Summit and against Danzo, Sasuke's Susanoo was incomplete. A complete Susanoo's defense has never been shown to be able to break through. Sasuke with MS and a complete Susanoo is different from Sasuke with an incomplete Susanoo.

Jiraiya is not fast enough to fight against Sasuke who is fast enough to shoot powerful arrows with his Susanoo in rapid succession. Sasuke is already hax enough with MS to defeat Jiraiya.

ND

Post by acarter (717 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Newdeath
i'm pretty sure sage mode's sensing thing will be able to dodge the arrows however he sasuke might still win

@acarter: Being able to sense it doesn't necessarily mean that Jiraiya is fast enough to dodge. It just means that he will be aware of it sooner, now his physical speed is something entirely different.

ND

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel