Jiraiya vs Master Roshi

Topic started by RadiantTheLight on June 6, 2010. Last post by hitsusatsu11 4 years, 1 month ago.
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7

    
 
VS 
 
    
 
Jiraiya can go Sage Mode, Jiraiya has the same speed of Roshi in this battle. 
 
Who wins?
Post by KamiTenchi (20 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Roshi stomp.
Post by FuhrerRoyMustang (69 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Going with Roshi here, Jiraiya's genjutsu may be the difference maker. I doubt he'd use it though, so Jackie Chun for the win.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Roshi
Post by edwardnewgate (32 posts) See mini bio Level 6

i think roshi but jiraiya could challenge if he uses fukusaku an shima


 

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,725 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Roshi overkill
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Roshi would win here
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,170 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Roshi
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Roshi was busting moons Jiraiya gets stomped
Post by mysticboy (144 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Roshi
Post by Pheonix (74 posts) See mini bio Level 6
It takes time for Roshi to charge up that Kamehameha. By that time, Jiraiya in Sage Mode will have trapped him in Frog Song and will go in with the kill
Post by Pheonix (74 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@JThree47605 said:
" Roshi was busting moons Jiraiya gets stomped "
Scans? What chapter of the manga?
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Pheonix said:
" @JThree47605 said:
" Roshi was busting moons Jiraiya gets stomped "
Scans? What chapter of the manga? "


 
 
 

 
 
Post by Pheonix (74 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@RadiantTheLight said:
" @Pheonix said:
" @JThree47605 said:
" Roshi was busting moons Jiraiya gets stomped "
Scans? What chapter of the manga? "


 

"
Bullshit. If Roshi destroyed the moon, then how did Piccolo destroy the moon again?
 
Kamehameha takes some time to charge up and frankly enough, Frog Song is instant
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Pheonix:
You understant nothing about DBZ... Kami recreated the moon...
Post by Pheonix (74 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@RadiantTheLight said:
" @Pheonix: You understant nothing about DBZ... Kami recreated the moon... "
Excuse me for being blind on that fact. I haven't watched or read DBZ in ages
 
Roshi isn't fast enough to counter something that moves at the speed of sound
Post by Dream (7,208 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
I would say this match is more closely contested than what the Roshi supporters are saying since it takes time for the old man to charge up a moon-busting Kamehameha and at that level of power, it would greatly exhausted him as he had to resort to hand-to-hand combat against Goku for the rest of their match from that point.
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Pheonix said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
" @Pheonix: You understant nothing about DBZ... Kami recreated the moon... "
Excuse me for being blind on that fact. I haven't watched or read DBZ in ages  Roshi isn't fast enough to counter something that moves at the speed of sound "

Actually he is, and frog song isnt instant. It takes time for Jiraiya to set that up, re read his match with Pein.
Post by Pheonix (74 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@JThree47605 said:
" @Pheonix said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
" @Pheonix: You understant nothing about DBZ... Kami recreated the moon... "
Excuse me for being blind on that fact. I haven't watched or read DBZ in ages  Roshi isn't fast enough to counter something that moves at the speed of sound "
Actually he is, and frog song isnt instant. It takes time for Jiraiya to set that up, re read his match with Pein. "
But can you show me a scan where Roshi uses Kamehameha immediately against an opponent? 
 
And not just use H2H and use Kamehameha as a final resort attack?
Post by mysticboy (144 posts) See mini bio Level 5
it doesn't matter how long it takes roshi to charge, but what can the other perv do to keep roshi down
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel