Jiraiya vs Itachi and EMS Sasuke

Topic started by WorldEater on June 24, 2013. Last post by supernova7005 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by WorldEater (281 posts) See mini bio Level 8

The fight takes place in a Forest. 

Itachi is alive and well.  Itachi is alive!

Death ftw. 

No prep. 

In character. 

Who wins? 
Post by Acura_Max (2,431 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Itachi is alive and well. Itachi is alive!

In all seriousness, I can't see how Jiraiya can win this one when he is being double teamed dudes who can spam Amaterasu and Susanoo.

Post by nishi99 (1,937 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Itachi solos.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,230 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Itachi might solo, with Sasuke as well, Jiraiya gets stomped. You could throw in Tsunade and he'd still lose.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

It'd be a close one between Itachi and Jiraiya. I've always lent towards Jiraiya's side but I can see a fair point being made for Itachi too. Either way though, Itachi and Sasuke at the same time is going to be too much for Jiraiya.

Jiraiya was holding his own against Pain for a bit.....but he can't even hold a candle against two young Uchiha?  I can't accept that.
Post by taichokage (15,252 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Jiraiya could possibly if not probably beat them alone, but together is too much.

@WorldEater said:

Jiraiya was holding his own against Pain for a bit.....but he can't even hold a candle against two young Uchiha? I can't accept that.

Fun fact: Sasuke and Itachi together would beat Pain as well.

Young Uchiha? Lol. Let's review some of what these 'young Uchiha have done':

-Itachi, under the age of 18, owned Orochimaru, another one of the sannin. Sasuke, also under 18, was stated by Oro himself to be above him (after he had been released following Kabuto's defeat).

-Sasuke, when he had only recently awakened his MS, was going toe-to-toe with kages. Now he's considerably stronger.

-Itachi became captain of the anbu black ops at the age of 13. Sasuke beat Deidara, an S-class criminal, before he even had his MS.

Youth has never been a sign of weakness in the series. You could call Naruto a young ninja too, but at the age of roughly 16 he's already surpassed any of the current kage and was holding his own for a bit against Madara himself. Speaking of Naruto, he fought Pain too and was doing well, but that version of him would still get crushed by the Uchiha bros.

@GIRUGAMESH: Oh, I understand what you are saying now. So, Naruto, Itachi, and Sasuke are Kage-level since they quickly grew in power (To be honest, I wish Luffy would grow that fast in power and reach Yonko level. But that is off-topic of course.) 
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Uchihas take it. Jiraiya is just a little to straight forward.

@WorldEater: Pretty much yeah, they all became really strong really quickly.

@GIRUGAMESH: Indeed, I guess Kishi didn't want them to be weak for awhile.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Either solos.
Post by xlab3000 (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Itachi and Sasuke

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

team wins

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel