Jio Freed, Haru, Toriko and Yususke run a gauntlet

Topic started by cosmicdude on April 18, 2014. Last post by FormerCrimsonKing 3 months ago.
Post by cosmicdude (286 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Jio, Haru, Toriko and Yususke...

Rounds:

1: Garp and Whitebeard.

2: Aizen and Yhwach.

3: Alucard with Schrödinger powers.

4: Tsuna.

5: Index, Accelerator and Railgun (strongest forms).

6: Witches (Madoka .P).

Battle conditions:

Jio (Satan666), Haru (Rave master) and Yususke (Yu yo hakusho) at full power.

Current Toriko.

Post by taichokage (12,588 posts) See mini bio Level 20
This counts as verse in my book since most of these "verses" are confined to a single world in the story. Might want to edit the OP a bit.
Post by GeneralVan (1,572 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Index in her John's Pen mode and Alucard are the only problems. But overall the team wins. Anyone of them could solo the first 4 save for maybe Alucard's regen.

Post by taichokage (12,588 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'd have to disagree. I could only see Toriko soloing the first 4 entirely.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,399 posts) See mini bio Level 15

They clear. No One except Jio can solo the HST

Post by phantomrant (1,288 posts) See mini bio Level 10

1: Dies.

2: Dies.

3: Dies.

4: Idk

5: Idk.

Post by The_Gorosei (91 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@FormerCrimsonKing said:

They clear. No One except Jio can solo the HST

Toriko can solo HST too

@The_Gorosei: He definitely couldn't. He might be alot stronger but, the sheer numbers and amount of hax would definitely put him down

@FormerCrimsonKing:

He can. He is far far faster and stronger than anyone. The strongest in the HST are country level at max , Toriko is continental+.

@The_Gorosei: What exactly makes him far faster again? There is plenty of hax that bypasses durability in the HST.

@FormerCrimsonKing:

Each of the 4 kings is at least the high end of 3 digits Mach speed.

Toriko would use the Ultimate Routine to send a barrage of forks and knives in all directions. A casual fork from Toriko is more than strong enough to take down Fourbeast class beasts.

Post by Kobra678 (2,879 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Toriko stomps the first four alone, I dont know enough about the last two to make a call.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,881 posts) See mini bio Level 16

this battle has no pictures

@The_Gorosei: What makes him triple digit mach again? spamming attacks wont kill everyone before he's hit with an hax attack. Like Respira, Kamui Boa's arrow. thats only a few of many.

@FormerCrimsonKing said:

@The_Gorosei: What makes him triple digit mach again? spamming attacks wont kill everyone before he's hit with an hax attack. Like Respira, Kamui Boa's arrow. thats only a few of many.

When the Kings fought and beat the four beast limbs at the 4 corners of the Human World, the limbs converged to the center of the Human World. Toriko and the kings were able jump up and climb onto their pets while the pets were moving to the center of the Human World. The distance they covered to reach central Human world was in excess of 32500 km. In the manga its is implied that they covered that distance in a few minutes. (In the anime with filler that distance was covered in ~10 min approx.)

If the pets covered that distance (32500 km) in:

10 mins, speed = mach 159.3

5 mins, speed = mach 318.5

3 mins, speed = mach 531.2

1 mins, speed = mach 1,593

Toriko's spamming attacks using the ultimate routine will kill everyone before they can react.

@The_Gorosei: How about you post the scans and not your calcs to back up what you're saying? Also, as I said before, There are literally MILLIONS ON TOP OF MILLIONS of enemies coming at him from all directions attacking at the same exact time. Are you telling me he can dispatch hundreds of millions of enemies coming from everywhere before even one can use a technique? Not to mention the one who could easily stay at a ranged distance and spam attacks. The logias wont be effected by fork spam, Law uses his room slash to cut toriko in half while he's occupied.

Post by othus12 (6,284 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@FormerCrimsonKing: 90% of the characters in the HST cant even scratch toriko. and 99% of them would get one shotted by toriko. this includes: any of the shichibukai,any of the admirals,any of the akatsuki,almost every single member of the gotei 13 and any of the tailed beasts. greemy also dies due to conduct of the king. logias too for the same reason.

conduct of the king,precognition and continental potency on every attack he makes is enough to solo the HST imo.

besides the chaos will only help toriko. a bijuu dama from the 10 tails will kill pretty much anyone on that area but toriko. same for all high level kidos such as itto kaso.

if the fight is in character that makes this even worse.

@othus12: That's all fine and dandy. I'm well aware of everything you've stated but, as I said before, at least one attack that bypasses durability would definitely reach him before he can kill majority of the HST. He would definitely run out of calories using the conduct of the king before he kills everyone. He would definitely beat each verse one on one. But not all together. Characters like Issho, Donflamingo, Law, Barragan, Kakashi, and Boa would definitely pose a serious threat to him. That's only a few that would pose a problem.

@FormerCrimsonKing:

I would have to post too many scans.

Here is an image for the scale of Toriko's Human world:

@The_Gorosei: There is no such thing as too many scans bro. Post the scans because I definitely didn't see anything that would make them triple digit mach

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel