jinbei vs kisame?

Topic started by brent1999 on May 16, 2011. Last post by Kuro_San 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by brent1999 (165 posts) See mini bio Level 15
actually i insist and why dont you yourself accept it, kisame wins and jinbei's dead... END OF THE STORY....!!!!
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,428 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@brent1999
cool story bro, now how bout u try a little more....u kno.....debating?
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@brent1999:
No offense but you shouldn't be making threads in battle-forums using that logic.

We wouldn't really know who would win in a fight between Bruce Lee and Goku because everything is just our opinion, right?

The whale family wins over the sharks any day.
Why is that? Cause they have the 'KILLER' with them...

http://www.cracked.com/article_19132_killer-whale-biggest-badass-in-animal-kingdom-5Bchart5D.html
MUST READ!

(Yeah, I know what the first sentence says there. Still, it's a 'whale'...)
yeap... i'm just saying my opinion there no need debating... your kinda right there .... but have you ever heard of a whale shark cool right kisame and jinbei's combination.. hahah.. but most likely for me kisame wins... :D..... MY OPINION!!!
Post by taichokage (12,982 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@brent1999 said:
well we really dont know unless masashi kishimoto and eichiiro oda make their fight right... !!!!!
99.9999% of cross over battles will never happen. That is why we debate and decide who would win. Besides, we don't need authors to cross their characters over to know who wins a  battle. For instance, You know that Goku would own anyone and everyone in the HST without a crossover being necessary. That is a highly exaggerated example but the logic applies to any battle.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@taichokage said:

@brent1999 said:

well we really dont know unless masashi kishimoto and eichiiro oda make their fight right... !!!!!
99.9999% of cross over battles will never happen. That is why we debate and decide who would win. Besides, we don't need authors to cross their characters over to know who wins a  battle. For instance, You know that Goku would own anyone and everyone in the HST without a crossover being necessary. That is a highly exaggerated example but the logic applies to any battle.
 Also even when crossover happens, it is usually considered non canon and ignored in battle threads
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@brent1999 said:
yeap... i'm just saying my opinion there no need debating... your kinda right there .... but have you ever heard of a whale shark cool right kisame and jinbei's combination.. hahah.. but most likely for me kisame wins... :D..... MY OPINION!!!
Dude, just chill.
We know it's JUST your opinion. I won't borrow it, I swear...
Post by taichokage (12,982 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Mortein said:
@taichokage said:

@brent1999 said:

Also even when crossover happens, it is usually considered non canon and ignored in battle threads
Yeah. A lot of crossover material is not only non canon but inaccurate. Take marvel vs DC crossover for instance. They had Wolverine defeat Lobo. They based that battle merely on fan wishes.
yeah.. done
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@brent1999: whats done
Post by acarter (717 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Jinbei is a whale shark
&
jinbei wins this battle
Post by Gino_dgn (1 posts) See mini bio Level 3
A lot of people says Jinbei, but it only shows that One Piece has more fans than Naruto. Personally I prefer One Piece too, but I think Kisame would win. Kisame is really strong in hand to hand, not only Jinbei. Kisame can be speed into the water, not only Jinbei. Kisame has Samehada, a great sword, but it's to absorb chakra, so it's almost useless, ALMOST, is a weapon after all. I understand that Kisame couldn't absorb Jinbei's chakra because he hasn't any chakra. Then you said that Kisame's water justsus won't work on Jinbei, because he controls the water too, but nobody said that Jinbei´s water attacks won't work on Kisame, because Kisame controls the water too. Then, Kisame can do his jutsus because he puts his chakra into the water. Jinbei hasn't chakra, so he couldn't take control of Kisame's jutsus. With a high power water attack, Jinbei won't die drowned, but the impact still afecting him. And if Jinbei attacks using the water, Kisame just have to use his chakra to take control of it, so Jinbei´s water attacks won't work on Kisame
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,273 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Gino_dgn: Jinbei is vastly superior in hand to hand, that is a matter of fact, not opinion either. jinbei doesnt manipulate the water the same way kisame does. he can send shockwaves that will go through the body and hit the water within them, kisame cant do that. he cant stop a shockwave, nor can he stop any of Jinbei's H2H combat. Jinbei is faster, can maneuver through water easily, can manipulate it and is far superior in strength. he aint no former shichibukai for nothing. also, Naruto is still more popular than One Piece in America, but not in Japan

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

As i point out as soon as kisame uses water shark jutsu jinbei will tank it with haki then crush all the bones in kisames body and turn his organs to mush with a palm strike. The levels of skill here are too different. I don't like how people complain when someone favours are certain anime in most fights but never realize how miss matched the battles they make actually are. That is like someone believing tsunade can fight whitebeard in his prime and then complain when people don't agree.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,244 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@TheNeutralOne:

Jinbe doesn't seem to have Haki, it was never said he did

Anyway, Jinbe should take this if he is get close, since Kisame doesn't have anything that could really hurt Jinbe (beside his giant shark sword)

Post by ohgodwhy (1,532 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Jinbei wins this.

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Jinbei is Morrison JLA Aquaman and Kisame in comparison is Super Friends Aquaman, figure it out....

Kisame is so dead

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel