jinbei vs kisame?

Topic started by brent1999 on May 16, 2011. Last post by Kuro_San 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by brent1999 (165 posts) See mini bio Level 15
mos likely their water so who will win?
i think kisame wins coz he even has he's full shark form and he is also called the no tailed beast coz of his monstrous chakra ... he has great jutsu's jinbei most likely cannot  beat kisame. my opinion ... :D
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Post by Fury (221 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Kisame will get turned into shark liver oil or shark fin soup
Post by taichokage (12,643 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Jinbei would win. Kisame's chakra absorbtion is useless against Jinbei and his powerful water jutsu would merely strengthen Jinbei as he is stronger in water. Jinbei also is superior in strength and hand to hand combat.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Jinbei wins this.
1. he has no chakra to absorb
2. water makes him stronger so kisames jutsu would harm him here more than help him and provide jinbei with more ways to utilize his fishman karate
3. He is better in hand to hand combat, with his fishman karate surpassing kisames swordsmanship
4. Jinbei is more durable, being able to stop akainus lava fist with his bare hand(also a strength feat) and being to have one of akinus attacks go right through him and keep moving. He was also able to be "baptized" in boiling oil in impel down without crying out or without making a sound for that matter
5. He is physically stronger, being able to stop akainus punch as well as being able  to send a jailer beast flying with a single punch. Not only that, but he was able to carry wooden doors on his back that must have weighed at least a few tons. He was also able to defeat luffy while injured. While luffy was injured as well, he still had enough strength to throw hill around in anger, and jinbei pinned him down
6. he is faster, being able to dodge cannonball fire with ease in water, which is where the OP says that they are fighting
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

lol kisamae wins
@SSJjanemba: uh no. Jinbei stomps
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,220 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@SSJjanemba: lol jinbei stomps
@Jinbeifan1: SSJjanemba is obviously trolling. we should just ignore him from now on. No matter what he says.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,220 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Haofan123: hes not trolling, he actually thinks naruto characters are on par with DBZ characters loooooool! but yea maybe we should
actually kisame hasn't shown his true powers... and of course kisame is strong he can be powerful with water too he can match jinbei's fishman karate with his sword even if he has no chakra to absorb he can use it to attack impact attack but not for slicing though. and kisame can breath underwater with his full shark form and i think he can reall breath underwater but no one is sure if he can really breath underwater when he is not in full shark form.. but my theory is if he is a shark he can surely breath underwater and i think what he has on his  below his eyes is a shark thingy so he can breath underwater so he and jinbei are both fish kind human. so i think kisame wiins.. :D ... but it is possible that  they can have a tie..!!!

Post by Fury (221 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Kisame can control marine life as when he called his fish friends, i don't know how this affects the match as of yet but if this can affect kisame then Jimbei wins

kisame went full on after he went shark monster
kisame does not get beefed up from water, only chakra which jimbei does not have
jimbei gets beefed up in water
Jimbei will one shot him like moria
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,407 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@brent1999
lol...jinbei sent a shadow powered gecko flying with ease....he's way stronger & way  faster...and only gets alot stronger and faster in water
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Jinbei is a Whale...Kisame is a shark. Guess who wins?
A good matchup would be Arlong vs Kisame but I'm thinking it would be somewhat one-sided...
well we dont really know who wins after all it's just our opinion.... but for my opinion jinbei is a whale right and kisame  is a shark ... ever heard of  of a shark killing a whale... yep because shark are more what you call wild and merciless just like kisame MERCILESS so i'm adding something on my opinion... kisame wins because he's like a real shark after all but still jinbei is strong we dont know the outcome..

@brent1999 said:
well we dont really know who wins after all it's just our opinion.... but for my opinion jinbei is a whale right and kisame  is a shark ... ever heard of  of a shark killing a whale... yep because shark are more what you call wild and merciless just like kisame MERCILESS so i'm adding something on my opinion... kisame wins because he's like a real shark after all but still jinbei is strong we dont know the outcome..

We kind of did determine the winner. Its clearly jinbei. And it doesnt matter whether one is a whale and one is a shark. Jinbei manhandled arlong in the latest chapter and arlong is based off of an animal called a sawshark. Jinbei takes this in a stomp
@brent1999 said:
actually kisame hasn't shown his true powers...!

its gonna be hard to prove that conidering the fact that he's dead....
well we really dont know unless masashi kishimoto and eichiiro oda make their fight right... !!!!!
@brent1999: its obvious who would win. accept it man, kisame gets butchered
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel