Jin Mo Ri vs Toriko

Topic started by Low on April 22, 2014. Last post by othus12 1 month, 4 weeks ago.
Post by Low (1,367 posts) See mini bio Level 11

- Current feats for both characters (22nd April 2014 - feats after this date will not count in this matchup)

- Speed equalized Speed is Normal

Who wins?

Not sure if this works but

Callouts:

@ImDictatorBowDown

@Kobra678

@Shadowchaos

@waybig1010101

@taichokage

@othus12

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,428 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Hmm. Very even match up.

Post by katmic (338 posts) See mini bio Level 10

If speed is not equalized, then i would say that Toriko is actually faster. Jin is VASTLY more skilled. Both are equally durable (or are they? Now am not so certain). I believe Jin has enough fire power to bring Toriko down but...am not so sure.

@katmic said:

If speed is not equalized, then i would say that Toriko is actually faster. Jin is VASTLY more skilled. Both are equally durable (or are they? Now am not so certain). I believe Jin has enough fire power to bring Toriko down but...am not so sure.

Yeah Toriko is faster, why I equalized speed. Jin is very durable with his Yongpo. As for Jin's firepower, it puts him at continental level at least, with the atmospheric phenomenon summoning (the weather controlling - he actually makes some kind of summon which controls the weather and its shown a continental+ range) and Ruyi Jingu. Jin has continental+ durability with Ruyi Jingu as well. His gourd is for sealing Gods.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,052 posts) See mini bio Level 14
i think CoK might give toriko the win here but i want to see later feats from new toriko, but as it stands right now i say that it could go either way.
Post by othus12 (6,673 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@Low said:

@katmic said:

Yeah Toriko is faster, why I equalized speed. Jin is very durable with his Yongpo. As for Jin's firepower, it puts him at continental level at least, with the atmospheric phenomenon summoning (the weather controlling - he actually makes some kind of summon which controls the weather and its shown a continental+ range) and Ruyi Jingu. Jin has continental+ durability with Ruyi Jingu as well. His gourd is for sealing Gods.

sounds like a good opponent for toriko

@waybig1010101 said:

i think CoK might give toriko the win here but i want to see later feats from new toriko, but as it stands right now i say that it could go either way.

i also agree with this. conduct of the king screws things up for people who are even on power with toriko.

chapter 276 will bring the true power of toriko for the first time since the time skip.

@othus12: All feats applicable would be on and before I posted the thread. Chapters that come out for both series will not apply.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,757 posts) See mini bio Level 12

What's the starting distance? Based on what I've read both have the firepower to finish the other but from the sounds of it, Jin has a far more massive scope and AoE, while CoK works best at close range.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,116 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Low said:

@othus12: All feats applicable would be on and before I posted the thread. Chapters that come out for both series will not apply.

that makes no sense since both are current

@SMXLR8 said:

@Low said:

Ill change the clause in the OP then, if its confusing. Because there's no telling what power up the characters might get, rendering this a mismatch even.

Post by Zerogodlike (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Low said:

@SMXLR8 said:

@Low said:

Ill change the clause in the OP then, if its confusing. Because there's no telling what power up the characters might get, rendering this a mismatch even.

This is a mis match if its current Jin Mo Ri is most likely a planet buster.

@Zerogodlike said:

@Low said:

@SMXLR8 said:

@Low said:

Toriko could bust a normal sized planet (Earth) with his power as well. This is why I put them against each other.

Post by The_Gorosei (96 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Low:

No he can't.

@Low: @Zerogodlike: STOP QUOTING PLEASE !

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,428 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Low said:

@Zerogodlike said:

@Low said:

@SMXLR8 said:

@Low said:

Toriko could bust a normal sized planet (Earth) with his power as well. This is why I put them against each other.

He sure can't.

This thread seems kind of pointless since it's like a nerf and we all know that if you nerf a battle it should not have been made

Post by othus12 (6,673 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@Low said:

@Zerogodlike said:

@Low said:

@SMXLR8 said:

@Low said:

he could "bust" something like the moon but not the earth. and by bust i mean that he might have the potency but not the DC.

@SMXLR8 said:

This thread seems kind of pointless since it's like a nerf and we all know that if you nerf a battle it should not have been made

I can easily just clear the speed is equal part if thats what you mean.

@Low: you might as well make speed normal

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel