Jellal Fernandes Vs. Laxus Dreyar

Topic started by mavfan626 on Jan. 27, 2013. Last post by Jinbeifan1 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by mavfan626 (94 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Jellal Fernandes

Vs.

Laxus Dreyar

Rules

Morals on

In Character

PIS/CIS off

Standard equipment

Win Via KO and Death only

Round one

Jellal is pre-memory loss

Round two

Jellal is current

Who would win and why?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Current Jellal would lolstomp Laxus.

Tho pre-memory loss he might lose to Laxus.

Post by bigz007 (1,092 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@DBZ_universe:

Current Jellal is really strong, no doubt. But you know that current Laxus actually single-handedly defeated top 5 Raven Tail mages (and RT is actually anti-FT guild), so that must count for something.

I don't know if Laxus is really stronger then Jellal but I'm sure that it's not a ''lolstomp''.

@bigz007: I know that Laxus owned Raven tail, but in the current chapter it was shown that Jura could give him a fight... but Jellal could had owned Jura if he wanted too when they fought.

Also who knows how powerful current Jellal is because of the time skip, IMO he is above Gildarts and Makarov knowing he learned and mastered Mystogan's magic and on top of that he has his abyss and heavenly body magic. I say he would own Laxus.

@DBZ_universe said:

I know that Laxus owned Raven tail, but in the current chapter it was shown that Jura could give him a fight... but Jellal could had owned Jura if he wanted too when they fought.

So from this you think that Jellal>Jura>Laxus.

That is based on:

• Jellal COULD owned Jura, but he didn't, and you can't be so sure that he would
  • Jura COULD give Laxus a fight, but we didn't saw that yet and you can't assume what will happen

@DBZ_universe said:

• Also who knows how powerful current Jellal is because of the time skip

That was my point exactly. We don't know yet and you can't say for sure that it would be a stomp fight. I admit Jellal is probably stronger but Laxus will give him a hard time.

@bigz007: Well all that is true... also I forgot that Laxus has Dragon slaying magic as well. But I still put Jellal a little above.

Post by 321zigzag1 (650 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@bigz007 said:

@DBZ_universe:

Current Jellal is really strong, no doubt. But you know that current Laxus actually single-handedly defeated top 5 Raven Tail mages (and RT is actually anti-FT guild), so that must count for something.

Raven Tail was incredibly disappointing. Minus the mage who could erase your magic and Ivan's illusions.

I actually don't know how the girl or the spikey male was a counter.

@321zigzag1 said:

Raven Tail was incredibly disappointing. Minus the mage who could erase your magic and Ivan's illusions.

I actually don't know how the girl or the spikey male was a counter.

Well of course it's disappointing because everything they did was cheating and they still got their asses handed to them. I kinda feel sorry for the poor bastards.

Post by mavfan626 (94 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Bump!

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,284 posts) See mini bio Level 14

well i guess whoever said current jellal stomps can eat their words now :P I'd say it'd be pretty even, but Laxus should win here.

@bigz007: While Jella COULD have beaten Jura with that ONE move, in all logic Jura should have speed blitz Jellal instead of stand there to take the attack. He was walking all over Jellal until the end, that's why he was going to use his last resort move. Laxus would do the same. It took time for that move to actually go into affect, so against a speedster who can blitz it means nothing

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel