Jedi vs Gotei 13

Topic started by tronboy on March 7, 2013. Last post by ChromeDisaster 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,885 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Yusuke52: Well when I mean by their wrong calcs, I mean them calculating speed that was never given an actual speed.

But you are right tho.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,921 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I don't think Skywalker is a Gary Stu. He's probably one of the most famous fictional characters of all time. He's earned what he's got.

Post by ReiKai (3,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@MarioRedfield said:

I don't think Skywalker is a Gary Stu. He's probably one of the most famous fictional characters of all time. He's earned what he's got.

No he is an absolute Gary Stu, right along with Darth Sidious. And it is because SW fans need to say it every time someone questions it, that George Lucas said himself, that Luke is the Most Powerful Jedi Ever, and Sidious is The Most Powerful Sith Ever. George Lucas made them Gary Stu's because he didn't want anyone to make a character stronger than his. Which leads to the fact that his are so bland and boring that many of the Old Fans hate the New Fans for liking guys like Revan.
Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9

jedi will midrape entire gotei 13

Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Online NowLevel 9 all comic feats every jedi of anakin time like mace windu plo koon yoda obi wan kenobi anakin kit fisto and all the rest of the jedi in the clone wars. Comic feats are included PLEASE EXPLAIN YOUR ANWSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REMEMBER JEDI HAVE TK AND HAVE FORCE CHOKE EU FEATS INCLUDED bleach: THEY CAN BE SEEN THEY CAN USE BANKAI NOW NEW RULES
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Can't they just force choke them as soon as the battle begins? I'm sorry but whoever that crazy dude is arguing about lazers speed is retarded. ITS A LAZER! no matter how you look at it or what you believe it is. The creators of all series have shown them to be lasers. And it is undeniable that all jedi block such lasers with little difficulty. WE KNOW for sure they move faster than a bullet. So they at the bare minimum have those reflexes.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,102 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SMXLR8 said:

why is this still going on?

seriously

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel