Janemba vs superman 1 million

Topic started by Kinasin on Oct. 10, 2010. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by All_StarSupes (778 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Kal has no weakness to kryptonite, red sun nor magic.

Post by Fehafare (9,512 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Wtf, why is this going on for 5 pages?

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Um idk about anyone but I'm reading the superman prime(aka supes one million) job description and it says he is capable of bench pressing his own multiverse. How again does janemba pose a minor threat to him?

Kal isn't a multiverse threat, that's original gold supes. But Kal was able to hold up a galaxy, punch through time and his force vision is strong enough to move planets with ease (BTW he did all of this whilst nearly dead). I guess people thought Janemba could warp Kal, but Kal has 5th dimensional Imp blood, so I doubt that would work on him.

Post by ALMIGHTY (403 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Either version of supes babyshakes janemba...

Post by taichokage (14,157 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Ehh, Janemba has a ton of hax, but I don't know if I could reasonably trump him up this far. He warped the universe to his liking, essentially revived the dead back to life (but due to warping the dead world not reviving them per se), can open warp portals, teleport, regenerate, and create exact copies of other beings. However it would be a no limit fallacy to say he could for instance replicate Galactus who is more powerful than himself. I would say his only shot at winning would be to create a second Superman, but does he have the caliber to do that? I don't think I'll give him the benefit of the doubt here. So assuming he couldn't do it, he can't win. It all depends on that one factor really.

KK mocked Supes though, and even if he warped KK away, it's more than likely KK would easily come back. And like I said, KK has 5th dimensional Imp blood, and those guys are above universal level reality warping. Plus how does Janemba deal with his speed, he's faster than a tachyon, and his quantum force vision?

Post by Sonata (35,509 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Why bump an old thread like this especially a stomp. Janembas reality warping is average at best. It never did help him the fight aganist Goku and Vegeta, he was beaten into submission just like any other DBZ villain. Superman stomps him period.
Post by othus12 (7,294 posts) See mini bio Level 13

supes would laugh at him and then would proceed to vaporize him with heat vision and then go solo the DB verse.

Post by redbird3rdboywonder (180 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Supers is going to STONP the bejebus out of janemba

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@othus12 said:

supes would laugh at him and then would proceed to vaporize him with heat vision and then go solo the DB verse.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Sonata said:

Why bump an old thread like this especially a stomp. Janembas reality warping is average at best. It never did help him the fight aganist Goku and Vegeta, he was beaten into submission just like any other DBZ villain. Superman stomps him period.

He wasn't beaten he was defeated via soul purification, how did that translate into a beating?

@solesamurai: Goku was able to do phyiscal damage to Janemba, his "great" reality warping was pretty useless outside of visual effect. So a character like Kal who superior physical would massive damage to him with just phyiscal attacks.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,736 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Sonata: I think this thread should die... it is 2 years old after all.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Sonata said:

@solesamurai: Goku was able to do phyiscal damage to Janemba, his "great" reality warping was pretty useless outside of visual effect. So a character like Kal who superior physical would massive damage to him with just phyiscal attacks.

Useless aside from visual effect? Or you know creating a copy of Goku that could replicate his abilities and fight on par with him as well right? Goku didn't hit Janemba in his transformed state IIRC, and Gogeta didn't even attempt to hit him he used soul punisher and he returned to normal.

EDIT: actually let go rewatch the movie I'm not really sure on what I said atm O_o

@solesamurai: Janemba never created a copy of Goku that fought on par with him. The doppelganger only launched  an energy blast back out Goku.  

Goku never hit Janemba!? ..Then what do you call this  

Looks like a kick to the face to me.
 Looks like a kick to the face to me.

Gogeta only used the Soul Punisher!?... Then what the hell is he doing here?? 

Click to view. 
Click to view. 
I don't need to see the movie again I've seen it 20 times, and that is no exaggeration :)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel