Janemba vs superman 1 million

Topic started by Kinasin on Oct. 10, 2010. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@deathmonger said:
Heaven and Hell in dbz are not the size of Universe
Actually i have reason to believe Afterlife (Spiritual Universe) is larger than the Physical Universe. But this doesnt matter.

Manga Author already created an Image of the DB Universe and Physical & Spiritual Universe are the same size in DB verse. 
Kaioshin Holy Sphere is located outside the Universe, which is why it was a big deal that Goku got there and Goku power is sensed there. 
Kaioshin Sphere orbits the Universe like a satelite.
Post by Frieza (240 posts) See mini bio Level 9
How dumb is this thread. Superman 1 million in the biggest stomp of life.
Post by buttersdaman000 (68 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @buttersdaman000: I've know DC one million, I can honestly say that KK is not near the level of SA supes, (maybe you were thinking of golden supes from the same DC one million series?) 

He made full power clones of his enemies, turned things at will into bubbles (everything in heaven and hell), warped through dimensions ect. 
Gogeta won because (primarily) its a movie and the good guys win in dbz movies, and because his ki was so great that it was able to clense janemba's existence. Ki (if strong enough) has the property of erasing someone all together, (as said vs Buu) 

@deathmonger said:
" @hitsusatsu11: Janemba  never cloned his enemies just himself
Wrong 
Cloned goku and fired back the attack  

fnever turned his eneimes in to bubbles 
Wrong 
King Enma was put in a bubble 

Heaven and Hell in dbz are not the size of Universe 
He did effect the entire spiritual universe. 

Janmeba was shown to dematerialize and rematerialize at will through the fabric of reality, make clones of his enemies, and turn everything in heaven and hell into a bubble. 

Janemba is a small galaxy buster "
Wrong. You made this up, if anything Janemba>>>halo goku>/=buu who one shotted a galaxy in the anime. And im just talking about power attacks, not reality warping. And lets say your right, small galaxy buster>>>>>Kal Kent, since you proved with your scans that even holding back (not even destroying) a galaxy is to much for KK. "
......no KK is equal to or stronger than SA superman. He just has less feats

janemba never warped another person

theres a difference between physically holding back a galaxing and being able to take a supposed "galaxy buster". nobody in dbzu has the physical strength to even match current superman.

ok so janemba warped the spiritual universe but would that same level of power still exist in the physical world? Its just like, iirc, how goku could hold ssj3 wayyyyy longer in the spirit world than he could on earth
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@hitsusatsu11:
U Said turn in to a bubble not put in to a bubble and i dont remember him making a phiyscal clone of goku
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@buttersdaman000: KK didn't hold a galaxy back by physical power, he did so (supposedly) with his beam. (And he said he couldn't do it) 
 Goku can stay longer in ssj3 in the spirit universe because he doesn't use up as much ki, and because he wasn't used to transforming in the physical realm. 
Also I would still say SA supes>>>>KK, SA supes has better feats really, though we could speculate KK could win.

@deathmonger:
 Janemba did make a clone of goku 
1:30 of the vid 

Janemba is pretty broken, he can warp heaven and hell, heal himself, create clones of himself and opponents, de materialize and rematerialize through the fabric of reality, teleport and attack through realty, trasnmute things, ect. 

He is the sum of all sins after all. 
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

he can warp heaven and hell 

and he was beaten by a non reality warper
Post by taichokage (13,001 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@SilverGalford: superman has been beaten many times by non reality warpers. And gogeta was the perfect combination for him. he was like oil to fire. No one else could've beaten janemba at the time.
Post by Frieza (240 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@taichokage said:
" @SilverGalford: superman has been beaten many times by non reality warpers.
Name some. I want to hear your list.
Post by taichokage (13,001 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Frieza: try lex luthor lol. but others too like doomsday and Despero.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

superman has been beaten many times by non reality warpers. 

That's not the point , that comparison makes no sense. 

if janemba is so powerful , a" great reality warper" , why did he lose?   
of course non reality warpers can fight against superman , goku is in the same boat , and many characters.

Name some. I want to hear your list. 

i didn't know gogeta was a reality warper
Post by hellolosers (19 posts) See mini bio Level 5
LOL... lifting quintillion tonnes doesnt make you stronger in fighting. Lifting weights doesnt make you punch harder. Fighting does.
Your all DUMB ASSES. Goku said JANMEBA CAN DESTROY THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE. And Janembas attacks were focused on SSJ3 Goku WHO IS TANKING UNIVERSE DESTRUCTION BLASTS. JANEMBA MULTIGIGA TRILLATIZE RAPES HIM BACK AND HIS SILVER WIFE BITCH TO THE SUN. Janmeba wins... DUH its obvious, yes I watched them and read them both. dbz and dc one millz and ALL the magazines. You have no clue and no proof he is ANYWHERE NEAR THAT BITCH JANEMBA. Hes at least 10,000,000,000 times stronger than him. A fkn cooler (frieza's brother at 50% powered 5th final form) Can blow up the sun like he said so easily and can keep supernova on for like 20 minutes to blow up a solarsystem. his a PEON to Janmeba Now let this thread die already you Superman thinks hes gonna win Dumb FUCK. Ive talked to Grant Morrison, YES GRANT FUCKING MORRISON the artist of that 1998 series in 2007, and he Said One million Kal-el is 1,000 times stronger than Superman... ONE THOUSANDDDDD. Thats JACK SHIT on Buu or Janemba or even Supersaiyan 1 Goku. So? what he can do things a supersaiyan can. He cant blow up planets at a power of 10,000 can he? he cant blow up a universe at a power of 3,000,000,000 can he? He CANT move or change a universe, THAT IS BULLSHIT FAN STUFF, if he could, it would of said that there. But theres no proof yet to say he can do that, so I strongly urge bitches to know whos boss atm. lol i bet these dumbasses think silver sufer is stronger than nappa. lol Nappa's blast = over over over over over over overkill PPL SAYING ALL THIS BULLSHIT ABOUT HIM SUCH AS POWERS NOT EVEN METIONED SO YES IM IN CAPS BECAUSE YES YOUR ALL DUMB, FKN DUMB. Superman has no chance in ANY FORM. He can only do these things THESE.... you understanddddd? LOL! He cant TANK UNIVERSE DESTRUCTION BLASTS. Heres everything you need to know about him (http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Kal-El_(DC_One_Million) last superman wanker to post is a dumbass now let this thread die already /END OF THREAD
Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@hellolosers:

YES I AM MAD BRO
@Frieza HOW DUMB ARE YOU!
Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@hellolosers said:

YES I AM MAD BRO

Why?? these thread has been dead for 2 years, all these posts don't even matter anymore.. just saying.

No. Its how dumb people are. And its their dumb comments that let this thread live.
Post by All_StarSupes (770 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Kal wins easily.

Post by All_StarSupes (770 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Kal is too fast, has quantum vision which could rip Janemba apart, was able to withstand Mxy taking him over and place Mxy in a psychic bubble. He has enough super-breathe to put out a giant red-star, he's immune to magic, and he has a force jacket which is unbreakable, plus he is able to punch through time.

Post by bigz007 (1,089 posts) See mini bio Level 20

I don't like superman. He is supposed to be ultimate fighting machine, the indestructible force. His ONLY weakness is RAREST metal a.k.a. kryptonite, but when in fight against superman, everyone seems to have one : /

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel