Janemba vs superman 1 million

Topic started by Kinasin on Oct. 10, 2010. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by taichokage (12,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@deathmonger: btw i already know kk can punch through time but I have never seen the scan nor do i know the extent of it's power, or how far back/forward he can punch. Also i know it strained him greatly with a single punch.
Post by Phibrizzo (200 posts) See mini bio Level 7
A ultra weaen almost death 1 million puch someone across time, I want to see a similar feat from janenba.
Post by Kinasin (259 posts) See mini bio Level 9
One of the incarnations of superman punched the wall of time meaning he broke a manifest psychical wall of time. He can't just punch the air and time travel like a lot of idiots tend to believe.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@taichokage
said:
" @deathmonger: btw i already know kk can punch through time but I have never seen the scan nor do i know the extent of it's power, or how far back/forward he can punch. Also i know it strained him greatly with a single punch."

@kinasin said:
"One of the incarnations of superman punched the wall of time meaning he broke a manifest psychical wall of time. He can't just punch the air and time travel like a lot of idiots tend to believe. "

@deathmonger: Exactly he is punching through the time barrier. He isn't just on some planet or arena punching the air and traveling through time.
@deathmonger: hmm, Thank you, but it was still kinda unclear to me how it would effect those around him. I mean technically, the only thing in that scan that was effected was himself. nobody around him was effected by it at all. And even if it did work, he would be old as hell and would die of old age eventually lol. So if that attack could put janemba's lights out, it would only be at serious damage to himself. He would not use such a technique in a 1 on 1 battle to save himself because after that there would be little left to save comparably speaking. He only was doing it to save others.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,732 posts) See mini bio Level 20
So KK can punch through time, and leap planet to planet in a single bound. 
Thing is, Janemba reality warping the entire spirit universe to the point of destruction is leagues more impressive, he can instantly move through reality, transmute things into weapons, constructs or whatever he wants. Can create full power clones of opponents, is >> ssj3 full power goku in 1v1, regens from attacks, ect.  
Janemba is massively broken. 
Janemba never did anything this impressive i got more scans

@hitsusatsu11
said:
"So KK can punch through time, and leap planet to planet in a single bound. Thing is, Janemba reality warping the entire spirit universe to the point of destruction is leagues more impressive, he can instantly move through reality, transmute things into weapons, constructs or whatever he wants. Can create full power clones of opponents, is >> ssj3 full power goku in 1v1, regens from attacks, ect.  Janemba is massively broken.  "

@deathmonger said:
" Janemba never did anything this impressive i got more scans

Warping the entire spirit universe is not impressive? Please in comics to do something of equivalence would take a high level being above KK. 
And did KK do that feat on his own or was he aided? And he says he can't hold back a galaxy, where as they say that Janemba can destroy the universe. 
Post by buttersdaman000 (68 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@hitsusatsu11: ok so you say janemba has universe reality warping powers right? i havent seen that movie in a long time so i would remember but i have two questions to ask?

how did gogeta even hold a candle to him?
how come he never exhibited power on that scale?

i think his power is being seriously overrated here lol.

and lets say he can 'warp reality on a universal scale'. kal kent can one shot him before janemba even begins to comprehend the thought of thinkin about fighting kal.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Janemba wins... he is able to cut Superman's head off easily.... he can make the place they are fighting in into a kryptonite and then Supes will suffer.....
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @deathmonger said:
" Janemba never did anything this impressive i got more scans

Warping the entire spirit universe is not impressive? Please in comics to do something of equivalence would take a high level being above KK. And did KK do that feat on his own or was he aided? And he says he can't hold back a galaxy, where as they say that Janemba can destroy the universe.  "

Kal is holding it back for the time being  
Janemba is not even close to being a universal threat hes like a small Galaxy threat
@buttersdaman000: I can only say what was in the movie, and in the movie his existence warped heaven and hell and the whole spiritual universe.  How could he lose to gogeta? We know potara fusion multiplies users powers together (in daizenshuu 7) its likely metamorphose fusion does the same.  And hey its a dbz movie, meaning in the last 5 minutes the hero's will get some insane powerup and defeat the previously unbeatable villain.  

He did show it, he reality warped all of heaven and hell.  

. kal kent can one shot him before janemba even begins to comprehend the thought of thinkin about fighting kal. "
Right, he can one shot a guy who moves instantly through the fabric of reality, regens, and kicked the crap out of goku who was = to buu.  
 No.  
Janemba could turn the super sun into a giant bubble if he wanted to.

@deathmonger
said:

Janemba is not even close to being a universal threat hes like a small Galaxy threat "

Prove it, in the movie all of heaven and hell were reality warped to his liking.  
He can materialize things from nothing, create full power clones of opponents, move instantly through the fabric of reality (his reality warp teleport) He can stretch and manipulate his body, and regen damage. His soul must be cleansed, like with gogeta's soul punisher.   

Kal is holding it back for the time being  xy threat "

Well KK, specifically said he cannot hold a galaxy back.  And Janemba was far superior to halo (and thus full power) goku who was said to be = to or > majin buu, who could scream through universal boundaries, was multiple times called a universal threat, and in the anime one shotted a galaxy. 

How can KK survive a dimension sword slash? Or being turned into a bubble?  Or having to face his own full power clone?
The above comment contains pure win.
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @buttersdaman000: I can only say what was in the movie, and in the movie his existence warped heaven and hell and the whole spiritual universe.  How could he lose to gogeta? We know potara fusion multiplies users powers together (in daizenshuu 7) its likely metamorphose fusion does the same.  And hey its a dbz movie, meaning in the last 5 minutes the hero's will get some insane powerup and defeat the previously unbeatable villain.  

He did show it, he reality warped all of heaven and hell.  

. kal kent can one shot him before janemba even begins to comprehend the thought of thinkin about fighting kal. "
Right, he can one shot a guy who moves instantly through the fabric of reality, regens, and kicked the crap out of goku who was = to buu.  
 No.  
Janemba could turn the super sun into a giant bubble if he wanted to.

@deathmonger
said:

Janemba is not even close to being a universal threat hes like a small Galaxy threat "

Prove it, in the movie all of heaven and hell were reality warped to his liking.  
He can materialize things from nothing, create full power clones of opponents, move instantly through the fabric of reality (his reality warp teleport) He can stretch and manipulate his body, and regen damage. His soul must be cleansed, like with gogeta's soul punisher.   

Kal is holding it back for the time being  xy threat "

Well KK, specifically said he cannot hold a galaxy back.  And Janemba was far superior to halo (and thus full power) goku who was said to be = to or > majin buu, who could scream through universal boundaries, was multiple times called a universal threat, and in the anime one shotted a galaxy.  How can KK survive a dimension sword slash? Or being turned into a bubble?  Or having to face his own full power clone? "http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/janemba-vs-superman-1-million/319878/?page=3
ok sounds like he's on the scarlet witches level of power as far a reality warping goes...
but his evil presence was the thing that was warping heaven and hell, and im pretty sure it wasnt universal, actually the only effects earth saw were the dead rising as a side affect of warping of heaven and hell. in final crisis, darkseids presence goin into his new avatar was making the whole universe die, but im not gonna say he's a universal reality warper. he's just that evil. the same can be said for janemba.
all he did in the movie was make powerful clones, turn a club into a sword that was able to cut the air, open up pocket dimensions and so on. oh and he showed low level matter manipulation when he augmented his body.....so i dont think hes gonna transmute a supersun  

and if janemba really was a powerful as you say he was, then gogeta, no matter how powerful he was should never have been able to beat him....even if he did 'cleanse' his soul.

and seriously read up on kal kent. he has highlevel telepathy, and his powers make SA superman look weak.
Post by MisterShin (2,124 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@buttersdaman000: 
Janemba range is universal. He reality warped the spiritual universe. Hence universal reality warper. 
He turned the whole of otherworld into (bubble like things) and into statues. Janemba also broke the barrier in hell, allowing evil spirits to enter the physical universe.

Gogeta only won, because he purified the soul and because he is the hero of the movie.
@hitsusatsu11:
Janemba  never cloned his enemies just himself
never turned his eneimes in to bubbles 
and Heaven and Hell in dbz are not the size of Universe 
Janemba is a small galaxy buster
@MisterShin said:
" @buttersdaman000:  Janemba range is universal. He reality warped the spiritual universe. Hence universal reality warper.  He turned the whole of otherworld into (bubble like things) and into statues. Janemba also broke the barrier in hell, allowing evil spirits to enter the physical universe.  Gogeta only won, because he purified the soul and because he is the hero of the movie. "
seems like PIS to me lol

i still think that kal kent would physically dominate him in all ways- strength, speed, durability and so on. janemba would never even begin to touch him.....but if the only way he can truly be killed is through a soul cleansing attack then i dnt see a way for kal to win. so this is either a stalemate or janemba wins by default
@MisterShin: Agreed.
@buttersdaman000: I've know DC one million, I can honestly say that KK is not near the level of SA supes, (maybe you were thinking of golden supes from the same DC one million series?) 

He made full power clones of his enemies, turned things at will into bubbles (everything in heaven and hell), warped through dimensions ect. 
Gogeta won because (primarily) its a movie and the good guys win in dbz movies, and because his ki was so great that it was able to clense janemba's existence. Ki (if strong enough) has the property of erasing someone all together, (as said vs Buu) 

@deathmonger said:
" @hitsusatsu11: Janemba  never cloned his enemies just himself
Wrong 
Cloned goku and fired back the attack  

fnever turned his eneimes in to bubbles 
Wrong 
King Enma was put in a bubble 

Heaven and Hell in dbz are not the size of Universe 
He did effect the entire spiritual universe. 

Janmeba was shown to dematerialize and rematerialize at will through the fabric of reality, make clones of his enemies, and turn everything in heaven and hell into a bubble. 

Janemba is a small galaxy buster "

Wrong. 
You made this up, if anything Janemba>>>halo goku>/=buu who one shotted a galaxy in the anime. And im just talking about power attacks, not reality warping. 
And lets say your right, small galaxy buster>>>>>Kal Kent, since you proved with your scans that even holding back (not even destroying) a galaxy is to much for KK.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel