Janemba vs superman 1 million

Topic started by Kinasin on Oct. 10, 2010. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by Kinasin (259 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Who wins?
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Janemba due to his superior reality warping powers (able to warp to the point of destruction the entire spiritual universe) 
Janemba can create full power clones of his opponents 
Janemba can de materialize and re materialize at will  
Janemba can regen from attacks, only soul punisher was able to cleanse his soul 
Janemba attacks through the very fabric of reality (dimension sword slash) 
Ignoring the reality warping powers, Janemba was still superior 1v1 to a full power (halo) ssj3 goku, who's ki is so tremendous it was felt beyond heaven, and who was near = to majin buu who was a universal threat.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Superman Prime One Million should win. He is capable of creating life, he brought back Krypton and his family (his father etc.) and he is for all purposes virtually omnipotent. Not to mention characters were worshiping him as "God" Kal-El.

ND
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
We have no idea how powerful 1 million is. Although if he's anywhere near Cosmic armor then he's multiversal and subsequently stronger then Janemba
Lets establish something though: 

Superman 1 million = Kal Kent 

Superman Prime 1 million = Golden Superman who was able to being Lois lane back to life using only a small part of her DNA.
Superman 1 million doesn't have the feats to hold up with janemba.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I would bet on Superman
@hitsusatsu11: I didn't notice that. Janemba has a good chance at taking out kal kent.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

according to some info:

abilities: 
His abilities were amplified greatly during his time spent within the sun to unknown levels. 

Strength level 
Presumed to be incalculable 

Weaknesses 
 None known.  ( i don't know how janemba is going to kill someone with no weaknesses and also inmortal) 

the problem is he hasn't done too much so far , this is probably the most powerful version of superman , but dc must develop this character very well to understand his powers.

after watching how gogeta beat the hell out of janemba with only punches and a insignificant power , superman 1 million wins  

Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@SilverGalford: I think this is superman one  million and not superman prime one   million
@SilverGalford: Yeah i think it's kal kent vs Janemba.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@SilverGalford:  Its the Superman with the stupid haircut not the golden Kal-El from the same time period.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Kal wins 
Prime wins
Post by taichokage (12,443 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Janemba imo. Just like majin buu he was only defeated through evil soul cleansing. in other words magical and spiritual powers, neither of which superman has.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" Janemba due to his superior reality warping powers (able to warp to the point of destruction the entire spiritual universe) Janemba can create full power clones of his opponents Janemba can de materialize and re materialize at will  Janemba can regen from attacks, only soul punisher was able to cleanse his soul Janemba attacks through the very fabric of reality (dimension sword slash) Ignoring the reality warping powers, Janemba was still superior 1v1 to a full power (halo) ssj3 goku, who's ki is so tremendous it was felt beyond heaven, and who was near = to majin buu who was a universal threat. "
HAHA...typical :)
@Sinister_Noob: Its typical I should state the reasons why I think a certain characters should win? 

Ye, it is typical. 
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
8P
Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now
Janmeba due to his reality warping
@deathmonger said:
" Kal wins Prime wins "
WRONG.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@kinasin said:
" @deathmonger said:
" Kal wins Prime wins "
WRONG. "
Care to explain him why its wrong instead of just saying he's wrong?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel