Janemba vs Super Buu

Topic started by nevergiveup on Dec. 8, 2008. Last post by DJSNuva1 5 years, 1 month ago.
Post by nevergiveup (199 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Super Buu
Super Buu
Janemba
Janemba
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Janemba
Post by TheNomad (183 posts) See mini bio Level 3

I think Buu would win this one.

Post by Villelater (301 posts) See mini bio Level 4
geraldthesloth said:
"Janemba"
andTheNomad said:
"

I think Buu would win this one.

"
he said he thinks....there for he does!
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
And the human genocide attack
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Janemba
Post by Sonata (35,339 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Depends on where the fight is really

Real World: Buu
Other World: Jamenba
Why not get along?
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Hmm.... well Super buu was so tough that goku was afraid to fight him and had to send in gohan and the little kids to do the job for him because he was acting like a b**ch.

While SSJ3  goku was able to fight even with janemba most of the time pawning him, with janemba getting a few shots in and then eventually losing when janemba acquired the sword.  So to use goku's reaction to these two opponents, as the basis of my argument and formulating my oppinion I'll go with Super buu.
Turn the sucka into a coffee candy
Post by Exillion (103 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Jenamba wins simply because Akira even said so himself that Jenamba is the strongest villain within the dbz history.
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Exillion said:
"Jenamba wins simply because Akira even said so himself that Jenamba is the strongest villain within the dbz history.
"
When did AT say this since buuhan is the strongest dbz villain
I don't see Buu transforming the entire universe under creation to be in his control, or opening up hell, or having constructs that could take energy attacks easily from pikon or goku.
buuhan was crushing the whole univuse when he was yelling during the vegeto fight thats that makes him a univuse buster.
destroying a univurse>> transforming a universe
wait what?? i need proof for this please.

i
The earth was crumbling, not the universe. And Jenamba took over the universe the second became jenamba.
not vegeto said he was gonna destroy everything if it was just the earth he would have said that also in the japanese version dende explains that hes crushing the univuse by bringing different dimisions into or univurse causing them them to crush it.
You are misinterpreting his words. If it's the japanese version, i need to see some proof.

how am i misinterpreting his words he said he gonna destroy everything which means everything not just the world or he would have said that and where am i gonna find the japanse version of dbz? also ssj3 goku was fighting janemba head oh but goku was scared shitless to fight super buu even with vegeta's help.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel