Janemba vs Super Buu (Gohan absorbed)

Topic started by comicfanforever on March 3, 2010. Last post by hitsusatsu11 4 years, 7 months ago.
Post by comicfanforever (453 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Janemba vs Super Buu(Gohan absorbed)    
Post by taichokage (14,157 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Janemba ftw. He was absolutely stronger than Goku and Vegeta together and was only beaten by the fusion.
Post by JackHammer (58 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Probably Janemba.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,203 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@taichokage said:

"Janemba ftw. He was absolutely stronger than Goku and Vegeta together and was only beaten by the fusion."


Super Buu wins easily. Janemba wasn't shown to be that much stronger than SSJ3  Goku, the latter was certainly able to put up a fight. 
 
Just to remind you: 
Super Buu>>SSJ3 Goku 
Mystic Gohan>>Super Buu 
Super Buu (w/Gotenks)>>Mystic Gohan 
 
Therefore, Super Buu (w/Gohan)>>>>>>>>SSJ3 Goku. 
 
Goku would be annihilated in seconds if Super Buu was trying, the difference in power would be immense. If a SSJ3 Goku couldn't beat Super Buu, what hope does he have against a Super Buu who is exponentially stronger than the original? 
 
A better fight would have been Janemba vs Super Buu.
Post by taichokage (14,157 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @taichokage said:

"Janemba ftw. He was absolutely stronger than Goku and Vegeta together and was only beaten by the fusion."

Super Buu wins easily. Janemba wasn't shown to be that much stronger than SSJ3  Goku, the latter was certainly able to put up a fight.  Just to remind you: Super Buu>>SSJ3 Goku Mystic Gohan>>Super Buu Super Buu (w/Gotenks)>>Mystic Gohan  Therefore, Super Buu (w/Gohan)>>>>>>>>SSJ3 Goku.  Goku would be annihilated in seconds if Super Buu was trying, the difference in power would be immense. If a SSJ3 Goku couldn't beat Super Buu, what hope does he have against a Super Buu who is exponentially stronger than the original?  A better fight would have been Janemba vs Super Buu. "
I was never really impressed at Gohan. He was stronger than Super Buu and ssj3 goku but that's all. The only way I see buu winning is via absorbtion which would be virtually impossible with Janemba.
Post by JThree47605 (1,007 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@taichokage said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @taichokage said:

"Janemba ftw. He was absolutely stronger than Goku and Vegeta together and was only beaten by the fusion."

Super Buu wins easily. Janemba wasn't shown to be that much stronger than SSJ3  Goku, the latter was certainly able to put up a fight.  Just to remind you: Super Buu>>SSJ3 Goku Mystic Gohan>>Super Buu Super Buu (w/Gotenks)>>Mystic Gohan  Therefore, Super Buu (w/Gohan)>>>>>>>>SSJ3 Goku.  Goku would be annihilated in seconds if Super Buu was trying, the difference in power would be immense. If a SSJ3 Goku couldn't beat Super Buu, what hope does he have against a Super Buu who is exponentially stronger than the original?  A better fight would have been Janemba vs Super Buu. "
I was never really impressed at Gohan. He was stronger than Super Buu and ssj3 goku but that's all. The only way I see buu winning is via absorbtion which would be virtually impossible with Janemba. "
Super Buu Gohan absorbed would destroy Janemba. It took Vegito to even contest with him. SSJ3 was able to keep up with Janemba until Janemba started teleporting all over the place.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I would give janemba the win against most any other form of buu, but mystic buu idk. Both are insanely strong.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel