Janemba and Kid Buu Vs Mystic Gohan and Super Saiyan 3 Goku

Topic started by comicfanforever on Oct. 8, 2009. Last post by Flame809 4 years, 7 months ago.
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@JThree47693 said:
"@soldier said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@soldier said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@Flame809 said:
"Seoresly Mystic Gohan would simply blow up the planet first he wouldn't care. While Gohan is Mystic or ssj 2 he loses it. While Goku on the other hand is to much of a pussy, "
Why would Gohan blow up the planet? He can't breathe in space. That is just stupid. "
Well he could for a while, and we don't know how long that is. By that time ssj3 goku would have taken him to safety. "
No, he couldnt. He would only end up killing himself and Goku. And its stupid to say that Gohan would up and destroy the planet, I mean come on now. If he said Buu the yeah, but Gohan? Come on "
Yes I will give you that it is completely out of gohan's character. Even vegeta would not want to destroy Earth. Bardock breathed in space Broly breathed in space Kid gohan Breathed in space Saiyans can breathe in space Well not breathe but you know what I mean. Goku could easily instantly take him to another planet such as Namek or whatever. "
Its just more DBZ inconsitencies(I probably spelled that wrong) Goku wouldnt have needed a space ship to get off of Namek he could have just flown to a nearby planet. He didnt because he cant breathe in space. "

Even superman has needed spaceships. Far too many times to be inconsistent, in fact there are other times as well. They can breathe in space. 
You were right about GT though (in the other thread).
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@soldier said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@soldier said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@soldier said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@Flame809 said:
"Seoresly Mystic Gohan would simply blow up the planet first he wouldn't care. While Gohan is Mystic or ssj 2 he loses it. While Goku on the other hand is to much of a pussy, "
Why would Gohan blow up the planet? He can't breathe in space. That is just stupid. "
Well he could for a while, and we don't know how long that is. By that time ssj3 goku would have taken him to safety. "
No, he couldnt. He would only end up killing himself and Goku. And its stupid to say that Gohan would up and destroy the planet, I mean come on now. If he said Buu the yeah, but Gohan? Come on "
Yes I will give you that it is completely out of gohan's character. Even vegeta would not want to destroy Earth. Bardock breathed in space Broly breathed in space Kid gohan Breathed in space Saiyans can breathe in space Well not breathe but you know what I mean. Goku could easily instantly take him to another planet such as Namek or whatever. "
Its just more DBZ inconsitencies(I probably spelled that wrong) Goku wouldnt have needed a space ship to get off of Namek he could have just flown to a nearby planet. He didnt because he cant breathe in space. "
Even superman has needed spaceships. Far too many times to be inconsistent, in fact there are other times as well. They can breathe in space. You were right about GT though (in the other thread). "

Only time I remember Superman needing a spaceship was when he was a baby. But yeah, Superman is inconsitent also. Hell, most comic characters are inconsitent.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@soldier: Superman uses spaceships to travel to destinations he cannot reach under his own speed. He never needed a spaceship for sustenance. 

ND
Post by Flame809 (31 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Back to real subject in bio of Mystic Gohan he loses his maening and just wants to fight but also who said it was Earth and by mistake a little careless mistake even Goku can miss a kamehameha and blow up the planet
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel