Janemba (2nd form) vs Maj-Uub

Topic started by AweSam on May 28, 2012. Last post by GrayWolf2 2 years, 7 months ago.
Post by AweSam (13 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Both are bloodlusted.

No morals.

Janemba can't warp reality and Maj-Uub can't turn Janemba into a snack.

Fight takes place in Hell.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Majuub should have this in the bag pretty easily, regardless of whether or not Janemba can reality warp.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,389 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Uub turn Janemba into a box of chocolates. But Uub will lose, because he never know what he'll get :)

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Majuub easiliy. Uub was holding his own against Goku at the beginning of GT and we all know that its painfully clear that Goku GT>>>>>>>>>>>>Goku Z. Uub later went to train in the mountains when Baby first arived and when they briefly fought he was hanging in there, considering Baby Vegeta was tossing Kid Goku SSJ3 around like nothing at his First Form noless. Uub basicly had a low/mid tier SSJ3 powerboost from Fat Buu to his own. Majuub became even a little stronger at the very end of GT. Janemba was being hurt a little by Goku SSJ3 and GT>>>>>>>>Z in terms of power so Majuub takes this one easily. Anybody actually from GT for that matter, GT villains/heroes are so much stronger than Z villians/heroes its not even funny.

Post by Sonata (35,691 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@niBBit: Could Mystic Gohan from DBZ beat Gohan from GT?
Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Sonata said:

Yes he can... he would demolish him.... Gohan in GT retired... but I bet if he kept his training he would be owning in GT... not even SSJ4 would be a match for him... he would also give Syn Shenron a beating.. not sure about Omega though.

Majuub should win this pretty easily... unless Janemba back fires his chocolate beam then he loses...

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Uub lolstomps him.

@Sonata: The way i see it yes. Its similair how Gohan was weaker not just in power but in fighting skill when he was fighting with Darbura. His Mystic Power could have faded away after years of not training, otherwise, during the battle against Buutenks he could have gone SSJ2 and beat him into the ground, yet in GT we see him going SS2, even in the movie against Hirudegarn we see Goku/Goten/Gohan all standing beside eachother and you see Goku and Goten transforming into SSJ and Gohan just gets he white aura. Gohan turning SSJ in GT to me shows that he lost his Mystic Power/Hidden Potential otherwise like is said he could/should turned into an SSJ in DBZ. Or......DBZ Plothole 58362394 :)

Post by taichokage (15,440 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Possibly Majuub. He one shot Rildo who was stronger than Buu. And Buu is at least in a comparable power range as Janemba regardless of version. But to be fair Janemba was owning Halo ssj3 Goku and Ssj2 Vegeta together. They went Gogeta to beat him. Hmm, good one. This is making me think a little.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage: But he had trouble with SSJ3 Goku where as Goku was scared to death of fighting Buu.

@taichokage: Yes Janemba is actually alot stronger than people think, when Gogeta came to be he flipped out and he was powering up but Gogeta rushed him and you see Janemba stopping and then gets a beatdown, so its clear he wasn't fighting at his very best, maybe his powerup was large or maybe very little but still. I think Janemba could be around Super Buu maybe little weaker when he was fighting Goku at first and maybe when he's Full Power he could be around when Super Buu absorbed Piccolo/Goten/Trunks (Not Buutenks), as i think Buutenks would clobber him.

GT is just a mess if we take powerlevels, when Goku went to fight Baby Vegeta in his base form nonetheless he was losing badly, then Goku wnet SSJ3 and still did not much against Baby, then Baby transformed 2 times and ended Goku. Uub however was able to launch Super Baby into the wall and actually hurting him a litte, something SSJ3 could not do (plothole 7462136), give Uub the powers of Fat Buu then you got a monster, and considering Uub is pretty serious about his training i don't see as why he would't keep training the whole time up until the end of GT. I still think Majuub is to much for Janemba.

@niBBit: True, but that whole Hirudegarn movie is such mass PIS its sickening lol. I'm going with Gohan not training for a long period of time sa the excuse, which means I believe Mystic Gohan would destroy his GT counterpart. 

@DBZ_universe said:

@Sonata said:

Yes he can... he would demolish him.... Gohan in GT retired... but I bet if he kept his training he would be owning in GT... not even SSJ4 would be a match for him... he would also give Syn Shenron a beating.. not sure about Omega though.

Agreed Gohan had so much potential, but fans didn't want that though.

@Sonata said:

@niBBit: True, but that whole Hirudegarn movie is such mass PIS its sickening lol. I'm going with Gohan not training for a long period of time sa the excuse, which means I believe Mystic Gohan would destroy his GT counterpart.

@DBZ_universe said:

@Sonata said:

Agreed Gohan had so much potential, but fans didn't want that though.

DAMN YOU FANS!

Post by eddz99 (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I don't really know...

Janemba without his warping powers is like a saiyan with no ki.. :P

Post by GrayWolf2 (411 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Janemba's not allowed to use his warping reality powers? IE: Janemba is not allowed to win this battle.
@GrayWolf2
His really warping didn't even save him from Gogeta, raw power and speed is what defeated Janemba in the long run.
Post by GrayWolf2 (411 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Sonata: True. But I'm pretty sure SSJ Gogeta is quite a bit stronger than Majuub. Taking away Janemba's reality warping is taking away his best offensive and defensive moves.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel