Jaden Chazz and Aster vs Dartz

Topic started by xlab3000 on Nov. 22, 2013. Last post by AnimeDefender 9 months ago.
Post by xlab3000 (1,393 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Round 1 The team share 4,000 life points and Dartz also has 4,000. Each team member goes after each other and then it's Dartz turn.

Round 2 Each team member has 4,000 life points and Dartz has 12,000 life points. Each team member goes after each other and then it's Dartz turn.

Round 3 The team shares 4000 life points and Dartz has 4000. It's the same rules when Paradox dueled Yugi, Jaden, & Yusei.

Round 4 Each team member has 4,000 life points and Dartz has 12,000 life points. It's the same rules when Paradox dueled Yugi, Jaden, & Yusei.

Who wins?

Post by ohgodwhy (1,526 posts) See mini bio Level 11

With my pretty limited Yugioh knowledge I'd have to give it to the team in Round 1 and 2 and I can't comment on Round 3 and 4 because I didn't see that.

From what I remember, Jaden seemed to be near Yugi levels in hax by the end of the series so he should help win. Plus he won against the 3 sacred beasts all at once didn't he?

Post by One_Piece_God (543 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Dartz wins all rounds.

Post by katanalauncher (405 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Round 1: If they team up against Dartz they can end it in two rounds, but if they duel each other then it comes down to Jaden or Dartz, since Chazz and Aster could give less shit about Dartz then Dartz wins by virtue of sitting out the duel for the most part.

Round 2: Pretty sure Dartz got this

Round 3: Jaden or Dartz, same as round 1

Round 4: Against Dartz wins

bump

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I really want to say Dartz, but jaden has so many haxes two!!!!!

@katanalauncher said:

Round 1: If they team up against Dartz they can end it in two rounds, but if they duel each other then it comes down to Jaden or Dartz, since Chazz and Aster could give less shit about Dartz then Dartz wins by virtue of sitting out the duel for the most part.

Round 2: Pretty sure Dartz got this

Round 3: Jaden or Dartz, same as round 1

Round 4: Against Dartz wins

They are teamed up together. What I meant is that the team member goes after each other when their turn is over with. Ex: 1 2 & 3 vs 4. 1st turn 1 2nd turn 2 3rd turn 3 and then it's 4's turn. They're not dueling each other.

@AnimeDefender said:

I really want to say Dartz, but jaden has so many haxes two!!!!!

You mean fusions.

@xlab3000: (AnimeDefenders brain translates Fusion to Hax).................... I see no differences what so ever!!!!

@AnimeDefender said:

@xlab3000: (AnimeDefenders brain translates Fusion to Hax).................... I see no differences what so ever!!!!

Ok then. Who do you think wins?

@xlab3000: One side of me says Dartz takes this, but then I remember that Yugi should have surpassed Dartz quite sometime and Jaden gaved EOS Yugi one hell of a duel. I am going to say Jaden!

@AnimeDefender said:

@xlab3000: One side of me says Dartz takes this, but then I remember that Yugi should have surpassed Dartz quite sometime and Jaden gaved EOS Yugi one hell of a duel. I am going to say Jaden!

Chazz and Aster are helping him duel against Dartz too. What about them?

@xlab3000: If they are helping Jaden then they can definitely win. If it is like a Battle Royal then Jaden comes out the victor.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel