Itou Denji vs Kyosuke Date

Topic started by wkar on Sept. 15, 2012. Last post by ReiKai 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by wkar (170 posts) See mini bio Level 10

VS

Itou Denji from Abara vs Kyosuke Date from The Soul Taker

They fight at Hong Kong that is totally abandoned

No prep

They start 10 feet away from each other

Who wins ?

Post by GoodGamerSambo (195 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Feats for Date?

@GoodGamerSambo: Kyosuke can survive in a vacuum, can create beam saber swords, can flight, his strength is class 100 if not more, by end of series his speed is perhaps lightspeed, and he can bend space to bind a target in a Cross formation like on a crucifix. He can heal quickly and regenerated a wing. He also grew more powerful the more his psyche was attacked to the point that psychological attacks weren't working on him anymore. He also survived a nuke-level blast from a satellite weapon in the 2nd episode while in human form, was blown out to sea, and swallowed by a blue whale. Came out unscathed.

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I think you just copy/pasted my post from a previous thread. Plageurism is bad man. =P

@ReiKai: I only did it because what you wrote was right, if I offended you in some way then I apologize. O.O

Nope. But there is another thing from last episode. Kyosuke and Runa have some slight reality warping where they can create a space only they can enter and those they allow to enter. It can be made from memories or imagination from what was shown.
Post by GoodGamerSambo (195 posts) See mini bio Level 6

His speed looks to be better than Denji's. From what i read of that paragraph he is outclassed in durability (Feat wise) though and their strength would be along the same lines.

Denji can also survive in a vacuum.

You read Abara?

Never heard of Abara. Art style looks like BioMega.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel