Itachi vs Spider-Man

Topic started by Dream on March 31, 2010. Last post by Haofan123 3 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Dream (7,609 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Consider this my response to the heated debate of Kakashi vs Spider-Man, only we have a pure-blood Uchiha with three MS techniques to make use of. Battle takes place in Gotham City like the mentioned battle. Just a few details:

• Itachi's at full health and in top condition for the battle.
  • No prep time.
  • Itachi's willing to kill if the battle prolongs long enough and Spider-Man's in character with the comics.

So who do you think could win this battle?
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,272 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

Itachi will kill Spider-Man
Post by Fantasma (360 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I will give a fully detailed outlook on the fight, as soon as I get the chance.
Post by Justice (764 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Itachi wins this the only reason spiderman beats kakashi is because he is pretty weak right now in naruto and the weakest out of all the sharingan users. Itachi can just point at spiderman and get him in a genjutsu or with amatarasu which spiderman has no way of getting out of, still this could also go to spiderman. Itachi's stamina is even worse than kakashi's. sure he has more jutsu but his stamina is still weak also even if he can point at spiderman, spiderman's spidey sense would let him avoid it a lot of people don't know how it works but still same thing with mangekou his spider sense would worn him and spiderman has taken direct mental blast so in the rare event itachi does get him he is still screwed. Still the only thing spiderman has to do about susanoo is either  
1.Kill him before he does it or webs him (And don't say he can't he is more than fast enough) 
2. Simply dodge all his attacks in susanoo itachi has no chance of hitting spiderman no matter what 

really all Itachi has going for him in genjutsu and taijutsu (And we know that would be useless) or and fire jutsu but okay. 

And thanks Dream for making a better battle more fair than the kakashi one I honestly think this fight could go either way.
Also if bloodlust is on itachi wont care about harming the city or anyone in it but at the same time neither will spiderman, spiderman could easily get his webs and bring town a building on itachi and crush him but at the same time Itachi could just blow up some buildings with fire style to distract spiderman but I doubt that would work but as soon as spiderman jumps within sight itach has him.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
I kind of feel like this is spite.
@rein: In itachi's favor huh? Me too at first I tried to make it fait though.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Itachi should win this battle with relative ease. There are so many reasons why he wins it is somewhat ridiculous. His Mangekyou Sharingan grants him an extremely dangerous ability in the Amaterasu flames. All Itachi would be required to do is focus his vision on say Spider-Man's torso and cast the undying flames and because they are instant they are unavoidable. The flames would eventually devour and burn Spider-Man to ashes. 

ND
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Itachi easily 
@Newdeath said:
" Itachi should win this battle with relative ease. There are so many reasons why he wins it is somewhat ridiculous. His Mangekyou Sharingan grants him an extremely dangerous ability in the Amaterasu flames. All Itachi would be required to do is focus his vision on say Spider-Man's torso and cast the undying flames and because they are instant they are unavoidable. The flames would eventually devour and burn Spider-Man to ashes.  ND "
Agreed.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
It won't be so easy and if you gave itachi full health then it should be spidey after reborn then his spider sense was stronger and he had stings
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Newdeath said:
" Itachi should win this battle with relative ease. There are so many reasons why he wins it is somewhat ridiculous. His Mangekyou Sharingan grants him an extremely dangerous ability in the Amaterasu flames. All Itachi would be required to do is focus his vision on say Spider-Man's torso and cast the undying flames and because they are instant they are unavoidable. The flames would eventually devour and burn Spider-Man to ashes.  ND "
tis
Post by taichokage (13,241 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@cfatalis said:
" @Newdeath said:
tis "
tis
Post by dakidevil (17 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@Newdeath: Fascinating.
@dakidevil: Indeed. 

ND
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

spite
@FLCL1: Yes indeed. 

ND
Post by Dream (7,609 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Wasn't intending this to be a spite match. I had thought this would have been a more closer match.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Dream: Kakashi still had an advantage over spiderman. With someone of itachi's level it kind of became a babyshake.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Dream said:
"Wasn't intending this to be a spite match. I had thought this would have been a more closer match. "

HOW!!? lol
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel