itachi vs ryu and akuma

Topic started by tronboy on April 29, 2012. Last post by othus12 2 years, 4 months ago.
Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9
vs
vs
and
and

no preptime

location empty earth

bloodlust

non canon and canon ryu and akuma

itachi has access to all his abilities including izanami and immortality

sharigan: the sharigan is able to track light speed with two tomeo so imagine three

and is capable of using genjutsu.

Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9

im going with itachi do to izanami and genjutsu

Post by Yusuke52 (426 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@tronboy said:

itachi has access to all his abilities including izanami and immortality

sharigan: the sharigan is able to track light speed with two tomeo so imagine three

and is capable of using genjutsu.

Already I see fail in this OP.

For one immortatility wont do jack shit against Akuma since he can directly attack the soul and destroy it.

And second, the Sharingan cannot track "Light speed" with any amount of tomes. Show me physical proof of this (Hint. Haku was bullshitting about his claim, have fun with that), because if it could Sasuke would not have had any trouble against Killer B at all, Or Kakashi for that matter when he struggled to dodge the Arrows from Sasuke's Susanoo, Or Sasuke again when he fough pre-time skip Naruto and could not keep up with a change in his cloak (Would have been simple for him to dodge if what you are saying is true since he would have seen the chakra alter its shape at such a slow pace it makes watching the Room fly by.

And honestly why do you feel the need to bump your threads? If someone wanted to reply to them they would have. I count no less than 4 of your own threads bumped by yourself in the last 20 minutes. Now im not sure if there is a rule against that but I consider it spam myself. You even have a double post in one of those threads with the same text (Kabuto wins).

As for the fight, im not sure entirely. Im more inclined to lean towards Akuma and Ryu.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Akuma should solo and still STOMP specially because you added noncanon feats... Akuma would Blitz Itachi really easy.. also is this normal Ryu or Satsui no hadou Ryu?? am asking because of the picture.
Post by othus12 (6,816 posts) See mini bio Level 13

lol as we all have seen here in anime vice,non cannon akuma can destroy a meteor bigger than the moon. nuff said.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel