Itachi Vs Pain

Topic started by acarter on July 19, 2011. Last post by xlab3000 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by acarter (717 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Battle:
In Leaf village
20 meters apart
no illness on both sides
stamina equal 
both blooddlust

&

Itachi & Pain Vs Minato
Battle:
Leaf village
100 metres apart
Itachi & Pain bloodlust
Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Pain will eventually beat Itachi, it would be a great fight though. But Itachi & Pain vs Minato is too much for Minato to handle.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Pain would win. I will elaborate more later.

ND
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,136 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Here's a question: as the paths of Pain all share their vision, does that mean that if one of them gets put under a tsukuyomi, the rest do? Even if this was not the case, whilst I would say Pain would probably win this, I wouldn't entirely count Itachi out. His susanoo would render the Hell path useless, as the paths would simply be sealed away rather than being killed or destroyed, and with no illnesses on either side, Itachi could use it for a longer duration.  Despite this, I could definitely see Pain coming out on top.

Pain wins with high difficulty.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Honestly I believe Pain has too much firepower for Itachi to handle. The numbers game is already in Pain's favor, that should overwhelm Itachi. Pain's versatility should also give him a fairly reasonable advantage in battle. Although Itachi would put a good fight considering his illness won't come into play, he can use his most powerful techniques for a longer period of time. Susanoo will be of good use to him. I still however, don't see Itachi winning this battle. 

ND
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,320 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Newdeath said:
Honestly I believe Pain has too much firepower for Itachi to handle. The numbers game is already in Pain's favor, that should overwhelm Itachi. Pain's versatility should also give him a fairly reasonable advantage in battle. Although Itachi would put a good fight considering his illness won't come into play, he can use his most powerful techniques for a longer period of time. Susanoo will be of good use to him. I still however, don't see Itachi winning this battle.  ND
QFT
Post by TheSaiyanGod (102 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Well Pain's fighting style involves using high level ninjutsu's while Itachi's fighting style consists of instant pwn jutsu's. And there's again the fact that both of them have the same stamina and both are healthy so no matter who wins it would be a very close match. Well in such fights you cannot guarantee a winner as many factors come into play, such as who will make the first mistake, who will run out of chakra first. Now since all the paths share their vision than I think it is most likely that if one of them get caught in a genjutsu then all of them will get caught in it aswell. So if Itachi puts one of them in Tsukuyomi then basically all of them gets put into it. And as far as I remember, the rinnegan was never stated to have genjutsu defense. So if Itachi puts any of the pain in genjutsu all he needs to do is get out susanoo and seal the paths. Even if he can't seal all of them, if he can seal away deva realm and the one that eats chakra then he could have a very good chance of wining as the other paths should not be that much of a problem for some one of his caliber.

So in the end I give Pain a 55%-45% chance of winning the battle only because the numbers game is already on his side. Other than that it's pretty even.

For the second battle, facing both Pain and Itachi at the same time will be too much even for Minato. So Pain + Itachi should win with relative ease or at the most mild difficulty.
Post by mr_monday (205 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@TheSaiyanGod said: Now since all the paths share their vision than I think it is most likely that if one of them get caught in a genjutsu then all of them will get caught in it aswell. 

No, I don't think so.
Nagato is able to control the chakra inside the path's. I think he would be able to take awasy the chakra from the path that has been trapped in a genjutsu. And because genjutsu doesn't work on dead bodys, the effect would fade away and Nagato could give the path chakra again. Of course ther's no proof for this, but if we consider everything we saw from Nagato I think it's highly plausible
@mr_monday said:
@TheSaiyanGod said: Now since all the paths share their vision than I think it is most likely that if one of them get caught in a genjutsu then all of them will get caught in it aswell.   No, I don't think so. Nagato is able to control the chakra inside the path's. I think he would be able to take awasy the chakra from the path that has been trapped in a genjutsu. And because genjutsu doesn't work on dead bodys, the effect would fade away and Nagato could give the path chakra again. Of course ther's no proof for this, but if we consider everything we saw from Nagato I think it's highly plausible
Well at first I was going to agree with you but then I thought what's to say that Nagato won't fall into Tsukuyomi as soon as one of his paths fall into it as well. Basically we don't have any solid evidence to debate on that. And even if Nagato doesn't fall into the genjutsu and he cut's the chakra supply to the path that falls into the genjutsu, Itachi can simply seal that path and get on with fighting the others.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
pein destroys everything with-in a large 500 meters radios.
you can't ague, OP states bloodlust is on, therefore no character morals. NUFF SAID

even though the second fight is obviouly one sided, I won't answer cause it should be in a nother thread.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

pein would blow up the city killing itatchi in the process
@Rapest_of_super_heros said:
pein destroys everything with-in a large 500 meters radios. you can't ague, OP states bloodlust is on, therefore no character morals. NUFF SAID even though the second fight is obviouly one sided, I won't answer cause it should be in a nother thread.
I think the yata mirror can deflect the shinra tensei. It was said to be able to deflect any attack and this has not been contradicted yet.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@TheSaiyanGod: I highly doupt it since it covers too much ground.
Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Itachi: 
Susanoo: Reflects attacks with its mirror, Seals souls with its Sword & Jar
Amateratsu: Cannot be extinguished 
Tsuokuyomi: The strongest Genjutsu out there manipulating time etc. 

Itachi can win behind Susanoo.
Post by acarter (717 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@MisterShin
thats basically the battle
i just wanted 2 hear everyone's opinion  
personally i think itachi's combat prowess is on par with the 4th
Without the illness & more combat experience & no killing of his clan 
he would have surpassed the 4th & rival the 1st hokage being the strongest hokage & essentially the strongest ninja ever
Itachi = God in Naruto lol

@MisterShin said:
Itachi: Susanoo: Reflects attacks with its mirror, Seals souls with its Sword & JarAmateratsu: Cannot be extinguished Tsuokuyomi: The strongest Genjutsu out there manipulating time etc.  Itachi can win behind Susanoo.

Susanoo is like God mode. And even when he was sick he kept up Susanoo for quite sometime ( 9 minutes to be exact according to the anime).   
@acarter
 said: 

@MisterShin:  thats basically the battle i just wanted 2 hear everyone's opinion   personally i think itachi's combat prowess is on par with the 4th Without the illness & more combat experience & no killing of his clan  he would have surpassed the 4th & rival the 1st hokage being the strongest hokage & essentially the strongest ninja ever Itachi = God in Naruto lol

Yeah, I know what you mean. That's why they needed the combination of near total blindness, terminal illness and on top of that the desire to die by his brothers hand to finish him off. And I am pretty sure that in the upcoming battle Itachi will do less fight and more talk and maybe he will gain internal peace and be released by hearing some of Naruto's words (like Sasori was after he heard Kankuro's words) or maybe Kabuto would summon the two of them back. 

@Rapest_of_super_heros said:
@TheSaiyanGod: I highly doupt it since it covers too much ground.
Yeah Shinra Tensei does cover a lot of ground but that doesn't matter. The neighboring area around Itachi may be destroyed by the Shinra Tensei but the portion that hits the yata mirror will be reflected back and so Itachi will remain unharmed.
Post by Stariel (48 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@TheSaiyanGod: I agree with the majority of the points you mentioned but pains stamina shit's all over itachis'.
@Stariel said:
@TheSaiyanGod: I agree with the majority of the points you mentioned but pains stamina shit's all over itachis'.
Ah but you forgot about the OP's restrictions 
@acarter said:
Battle 
 : In Leaf village  
 20 meters apart  
 no illness on both sides  
 stamina equal   
 both blooddlust 
That's all I've got to say
Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9
itachi wins
Post by xlab3000 (1,359 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Itachi wins

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel