Itachi vs Mangekyou Kakashi

Topic started by taichokage on Dec. 10, 2009. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by taichokage (13,372 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Well of course they fought before and Kakashi was beaten relatively easily however Kakashi had not learned the mangekyou at the time which is his strongest technique now.  Does anyone think Kakashi stands a chance?

Mangekyou Itachi vs Mangekyou Kakashi
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Itachi curbstomps
Post by Nightmare (3 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@taichokage:
Obviously not because in the first encounter with the Mangenkyo Kakashi was already weakened and was out for weeks on end. Even though now he pocesses the Mangenkyo himself he still isnt able to hold it for long wihtout being drained, physically, and chakra wise
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@JThree47693 said:
" Itachi curbstomps "
Victory yes, curbstomp no... we also have to put account his health condition
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Curbstomp yes. Kakashi can use his Magekyou like how many times before being completely drained? Not a lot. Mangekyou Itachi is far more powerful then Mangekyou Kakashi.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@JThree47693 said:
"Itachi curbstomps "
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Curbstomp in Itachi's favour. 

Strength: Itachi wins, he sent Kurenai flying (even though she was blocking the attack) and note all the hits he landed on Sasuke (huge impacts). 
Speed: Itachi by far, he was shown to be faster than Sasuke in their fight and can form seals quicker than the sharingan can follow. 
Jutsu: Again, Itachi by far. Deadly though Kamui is if used correctly, it doesn't compare to Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu and Susano. 
Brains: Debateable. 

Overall winner: Easily Itachi. He could beat Kakashi and Gai simultaneously without great difficulty.
Post by Son_of_Manus (525 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Itachi wins but by no means the curbstomp applied
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
itachi for one, has 2 eyes with sharingan, thus 2X more powerful. itachi from what ive seen, is smarter and faster, and WAY more skilled with genjutsu. luckily kakashi can make portals or whatever they are called. if he can suck up itachi before he gets burned to a crisp, then he has a chance. i personally dont think he has a chance but whatever.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@sinister_noob_incarnate said:
"itachi for one, has 2 eyes with sharingan, thus 2X more powerful. itachi from what ive seen, is smarter and faster, and WAY more skilled with genjutsu. luckily kakashi can make portals or whatever they are called. if he can suck up itachi before he gets burned to a crisp, then he has a chance. i personally dont think he has a chance but whatever. "

If having more sharingans increase your overall power by rediculous amounts, Danzo is god. 
I do not know about the claim of being more intelligent. 

I would say Kakashi loses, mainly because in all of their encounters Kakashi was taken down with support. Despite now having the mangekyou, Itachi isn't going to sit there and let Kakashi blast him with his most powerful attack. When the Mankeyous start flying out, Kakashi will go down before he can bfr him into another dimension.
"itachi for one, has 2 eyes with sharingan, thus 2X more powerful. itachi from what ive seen, is smarter and faster, and WAY more skilled with genjutsu. luckily kakashi can make portals or whatever they are called. if he can suck up itachi before he gets burned to a crisp, then he has a chance. i personally dont think he has a chance but whatever. "

As I have noted, Itachi is stronger, faster, more skillful, has far more powerful jutsu and is of equal intelligence. I really don't see how this isn't a curbstomp. Sasuke at the beginning of shippuden could have destroyed kakashi, let alone Itachi.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Hellos said:
" @sinister_noob_incarnate said:
If having more sharingans increase your overall power by rediculous amounts, Danzo is god. I do not know about the claim of being more intelligent.  I would say Kakashi loses, mainly because in all of their encounters Kakashi was taken down with support. Despite now having the mangekyou, Itachi isn't going to sit there and let Kakashi blast him with his most powerful attack. When the Mankeyous start flying out, Kakashi will go down before he can bfr him into another dimension. "
not by ridiculous amount, and we still didn't know what danzo can do anyway with that many implanted sharingan

Your logic is fail.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel