Itachi vs Inuyasha

Topic started by Obito on April 7, 2013. Last post by Vindictus 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
  • Standard winning conditions.
  • No prep.
  • Both are in character.
  • No Edo.
  • Both have standard weaponry.
  • Who wins? 

Post by nishi99 (1,578 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Itachi

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,224 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@nishi99: Please explain why you think Itachi wins.

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,404 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Whats_out_the_bag: he's alot faster. amaterasu ends it within seconds

@FormerCrimsonKing: He's supersonic. Sesshomaru is also at this speed. InuYasha is capable of reaching this speed as well.

Amaterasu may not work on him, as InuYasha is wearing the robe of the fire rat. It protects him from heat and flames.

Meidou zangetsuha,Wind Scar,Adamant Barrage could also end this in a sec.

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,404 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Whats_out_the_bag: itachi is hypersonic. he's a whole lot faster. his clothing never had fire that wont go out. inuyasha gets speedblitzed

@FormerCrimsonKing: Itachi isn't hypersonic. The only time he's done something hypersonic was when he was in edo form. If he is hypersonic please show scans.

Meidou zangetsuha intercepts amaterasu and kills Itachi.

Post by Dream (7,209 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

A rather unique match. Itachi's greater speed and use of genjutsu would make it quite difficult for Inuyasha to land any attacks on him while Inuyasha's durability would pose problems for Itachi to take him out with regular tactics. For anyone who has forgotten, Inuyasha's fire rat kimono gives him high resistance to fire attacks and regular bladed weapons, which means shuriken and any fire jutsu (which includes Amaterasu) are gonna be ineffective against him. Not to mention that Inuyasha has done his fair share of tanking destructive attacks as he tanked having the Wind Scar reflected back at him from Kanna's mirror and Naraku's miasma attack melting down a whole forest. Itachi could still dispatch his foe with genjutsu or use of Susanoo's Totsuka Sword and Yasaka Magatama while Inuyasha has the stronger attacks of Tetsusaiga at his disposal to use on Itachi (Red Tetsusaiga and Kongousoha likely capable of going through Susanoo). This match could go to either character, but I'd give a slight advantage to Itachi here thanks to his greater speed and being a better battle tactician.

@Dream: Yeah makes sense but don't forget about cutting meidou zangetsuha. That should help him make up for lack of speed.

Post by othus12 (6,303 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Whats_out_the_bag: lol ussop voice? itachi is supposedly hypersonic go to OBD... its all there

Post by 5th (1,195 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@othus12: He's "Supposedly", when he kept up with Chakra Cloaked Naruto and Killer Bee perfectly at the same time.

Post by othus12 (6,303 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@5th: as i said supposedly lol

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Itachi. Tsukiyomi will be the deciding factor above all.

@othus12: It's supposedly in Edo... it's all there. I've always done research before I say anything. So super sonic is his speed, which even that isn't proven. But I'm content with that.

Post by Vindictus (21 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Itachi

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel