Itachi vs Hiei (Yu yu hakusho)

Topic started by Tradog on Oct. 23, 2009. Last post by SilverGalford 3 years, 7 months ago.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Rules 

1.Itachi does not start out in sharingan 
2.Hiei starts out in his demon form (green eye thing)  
3.Hieh has his shadow sword and all the attacks from beginning to the end of the show 
4.Itachi has all his attacks from when he fought sasuke in shippuden 
5. Itachi can activate his sharingan after the battle starts 
6.Battle takes place in a forest on a rainy day 

VS.

:

Blood lust on
Post by cly (365 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Itachi's genjutsu, game over.
@cly said:
" Itachi's genjutsu, game over. "
Will he be able to hit him with it?
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@cly said:
" Itachi's genjutsu, game over. "
hiei's jigon eye can see through illusions, and by the end of the series he was also a mountain breaker. hiei ftw
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@rein: thats the bingo , he can slash itachi 16 times within less than the blink of an eye
@Nerx said:
" @rein: thats the bingo , he can slash itachi 16 times within less than the blink of an eye "
Nice.
Post by Dream (7,208 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The way the third rule of the match is made out is a bit confusing. Are you saying Hiei retains all his attacks from the series or is he limited to just using the Shadow Sword?
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Dream said:
" The way the third rule of the match is made out is a bit confusing. Are you saying Hiei retains all his attacks from the series or is he limited to just using the Shadow Sword? "
i think he meant to put an and instead of a but
@Dream said:
" The way the third rule of the match is made out is a bit confusing. Are you saying Hiei retains all his attacks from the series or is he limited to just using the Shadow Sword? "
My bad I meant AND all his attacks lol I'll edit it.
Post by InfiniteGeass (527 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Well Itachi does have Amaterasu and Sussano'o, so I think Itachi would be able to win
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Such a horrible picture that was used for Hiei :P 

I vote for Hiei. Dragon of the Darkness Flame consumes Itachi
Magenkyo Sharingan and Dragon of Darkness Flame attacks are the trump cards for both Itachi and Hiei respectfully. While Itachi would only suffer from some fatigue after only using one MS technique, Hiei's Dragon of Darkness Flame takes a toll on his yoki and physical condition making it a one time attack for use in battle. But beyond trump cards, I see Hiei winning this. His Jaganshi form makes him more faster than in his regular form and all the eyes from the form would allow Hiei to see any attack coming from all directions. This would make it difficult for Itachi to land any clean hits on Hiei with his jutsu. Plus with the Shadow Sword, any blow from it would turn Itachi into Hiei's zombie slave and a failed attack from Itachi would be the perfect opportunity from Hiei to strike the Uchiha and make him a zombie.
@Dream said:
" Magenkyo Sharingan and Dragon of Darkness Flame attacks are the trump cards for both Itachi and Hiei respectfully. While Itachi would only suffer from some fatigue after only using one MS technique, Hiei's Dragon of Darkness Flame takes a toll on his yoki and physical condition making it a one time attack for use in battle. But beyond trump cards, I see Hiei winning this. His Jaganshi form makes him more faster than in his regular form and all the eyes from the form would allow Hiei to see any attack coming from all directions. This would make it difficult for Itachi to land any clean hits on Hiei with his jutsu. Plus with the Shadow Sword, any blow from it would turn Itachi into Hiei's zombie slave and a failed attack from Itachi would be the perfect opportunity from Hiei to strike the Uchiha and make him a zombie. "
Very nice!
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Didnt know Hiei was so powerful, I need to catch up on my Yu Yu Hakusho
Post by taichokage (12,628 posts) See mini bio Level 20
jagan vs sharingan. Hiei can see through illusions so genjutsu wouldn't work also he is way too fast to get caught in one anyway. but it would be awesome. darkness flame vs amaterasu,sharingan vs jagan. Hiei is better on offense but Itachi is on defense. it would really be a good fight. I think Hiei would beat Sasuke no doubt but Itachi is smarter and more skilled than sasuke. I call a draw.
Post by taichokage (12,628 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Dream said:
" Magenkyo Sharingan and Dragon of Darkness Flame attacks are the trump cards for both Itachi and Hiei respectfully. While Itachi would only suffer from some fatigue after only using one MS technique, Hiei's Dragon of Darkness Flame takes a toll on his yoki and physical condition making it a one time attack for use in battle. But beyond trump cards, I see Hiei winning this. His Jaganshi form makes him more faster than in his regular form and all the eyes from the form would allow Hiei to see any attack coming from all directions. This would make it difficult for Itachi to land any clean hits on Hiei with his jutsu. Plus with the Shadow Sword, any blow from it would turn Itachi into Hiei's zombie slave and a failed attack from Itachi would be the perfect opportunity from Hiei to strike the Uchiha and make him a zombie. "
I dont know if you saw all of yyh but Hiei could use the dragon almost limitlessly by the time the series was over. Also I wonder why Hiei only used his demon form once the whole series
@taichokage: I only saw the series up to the arc with Sensui which was when Cartoon Network booted the series off their evening lineup. As for Hiei not being in his Jaganshi form after that episode, I heard that YuYu Hakusho's creator didn't want to make Hiei unattractive to his audience by always being in his Jaganshi form in battle hence why it was ditched after that part in that series.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Dream said:
He doesn't actually see out of all of those eyes, as shown when Yusuke reflected his spirit gun off of the mirror in their first encounter. If he could see with those eyes, he would have known it was coming, even if he didn't have time to get out of the way. When he got hit in the back, he was completely surprised 
That said, Hiei is still faster by the end of the series than Itachi by a good amount, so it would still be hard for Itachi to touch him, and his Jagan still saves him from illusions. He doesn't need that artifact to win this either. He is built to beat guys like Itachi
Post by Klandicar (104 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Itachi is just a lot stronger according to the cannon.

@Klandicar said:
" Itachi is just a lot stronger according to the cannon.

"
ROFL I need to save this I was surprised for a moment gotta love fake scans. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel