Itachi Uchiha vs. Freddy Krueger

Topic started by StargunZX on Feb. 23, 2011. Last post by Xennousha 3 years, 1 month ago.
Post by StargunZX (476 posts) See mini bio Level 10

VS

Battle takes place on the dream world.
Post by Magenera (25 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Freddy Kruegur takes the win here.  His powers are all based in dreams, he would have Itachi living in his own personal nightmare and kills him from there.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
freddy ftw
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Freddy wins as long as itachi doesnt wake up

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Magenera: this dream you speak of,  according to wiki you have to go through a process called sleep, has itachi ever doen a sleep in the manga?  I don't remember anything like that ever happening, not even in a filler. and old Fred here gets owned by teenage girls in the  movies, I don't see why a S-level NIN with the genjutsu of the MS and more cant beat him.  
can't Itachi trap him in that enter-dimentional seal thing like he did with ORO.
Post by Magenera (25 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Rapest_of_super_heros said:
" @Magenera: this dream you speak of,  according to wiki you have to go through a process called sleep, has itachi ever doen a sleep in the manga?  I don't remember anything like that ever happening, not even in a filler. and old Fred here gets owned by teenage girls in the  movies, I don't see why a S-level NIN with the genjutsu of the MS and more cant beat him.  
can't Itachi trap him in that enter-dimentional seal thing like he did with ORO.
"
Itachi would own him as long as he is not in the dreamworld.  Once in dream world, Freddy takes over, and has  a field day.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Magenera said:
"

@Rapest_of_super_heros said:
"

@Magenera: this dream you speak of,  according to wiki you have to go through a process called sleep, has itachi ever doen a sleep in the manga?  I don't remember anything like that ever happening, not even in a filler. and old Fred here gets owned by teenage girls in the  movies, I don't see why a S-level NIN with the genjutsu of the MS and more cant beat him.  

"
Itachi would own him as long as he is not in the dreamworld.  Once in dream world, Freddy takes over, and has  a field day.

"

as I said before, show scans or proof, of itachi sleeping and dreaming. as long as there is no proof freddy losses like you said. 
lol, I went a little too far ha?
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,273 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@Rapest_of_super_heros: The battle take place in dream world
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Itachi stomps 
He can manipulate his own brainwaves
Any ninja that can break from genjutsu can own Freddy
Post by Jflash94 (738 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@Rapest_of_super_heros: 

lol that is the stupidest thing ever, if you arent playing of course itachi sleeps, even Sasuke and madara must sleep and they are stronger then Itachi. We assume ninja sleep because its a normal process.

Also sincce this takes place in the dream world freddy wins
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Clearly Itachi. 

Also Randolph Carter would beat Freddy in a dream
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
hey i forgot that a girl beat freddy kruger .
Post by spiffyg (125 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@battleheiz: It wouldn't matter if he could control his brain waves if the fight takes place in Freddy's world, because Freddy controls that world.  Everyhting that happens in the dream Freddy controls.  So Itachi dies in his dream he dies in real life, he has absolutely no control, it's the dream world Freddy's.  
@StargunZX: interesting fight, but way over matched when you give Freddy his own world.  He controls everything Itachi does.  This would be like Itachi fighting anyone in his Sharignan he has all the control it wouldn't be a fight, just torture.  
@spiffyg: Itachi would be unkillable  
Post by spiffyg (125 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@battleheiz: just like the Titanic unsinkable, just like Jason vs Freddy and Freddy finding a way to kill Jason in his dreams?
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,328 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Itachi Tsukyomis him which leads to Freddy being tortured for for a week.Freddy gets out of the illusion mindblown whne he realises it was only a minute in the real word Itachi then burns him with amaretsu and seals him with Susanoo.
Chucky,Jaws and Jason look at the scene shitting their pants.
Post by Fehafare (9,313 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

If Tsukyomis works on Freddy in the dream world, both he and Itachi would just stand in one palce for a week or so, then Itachi wakes up and slaugthers freddy in the real world.
@spiffyg said:
@battleheiz: just like the Titanic unsinkable, just like Jason vs Freddy and Freddy finding a way to kill Jason in his dreams?
No don't compare jason and Itachi
Dude is genius and one of the best s rank shinobis not to mention his bloodline
He could just seal him
And freddy was beaten by bunch of kids
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Itachi should win pretty easily. He is a master genjutsu user and is in possession of the Mangekyo Sharingan. 

I think any ninja who can break a genjutsu should be able to defeat Freddy. Ordinary human beings defeated him, I doubt Itachi would lose to Freddy. 

ND
Post by Fehafare (9,313 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now
@Newdeath
Well there is hole in that, in naruto all nin and genjutsu are repeled by chakra, so they are only strong vs chakra  based attacks. But still Itachi wins with Tsukyomis disable and then after waking up beating the s*it out of freddy.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel