Itachi & Kisame vs Hidan & Kazuza

Topic started by nevergiveup on Dec. 6, 2008. Last post by Grinpatch 10 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by nevergiveup (199 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Itachi
Itachi
Kisame
Kisame
Hidan
Hidan
Kakuzu
Kakuzu
Post by Kasonmaru (59 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Itashi and Kisame take this for me.
Why?
Post by Kasonmaru (59 posts) See mini bio Level 1
IMO Itachi is one of the greatest ninja the leaf has seen. Although Hidan got taken by Shikamaru (brains) I'm sure that a healthy Itachi could take him out with the Mangekyo Sharingan. The I would put Kisame VS Kakuzo. We have seen Kisame (clone) fight Guy and push him to his limit and seen Kakuzo and Kakashi go at it hardcore. Kisame was only 30 percent of his power to take Guy if he were to go full blast I don't think Kakuzo would be able to hang. If he does then Itachi comes in as back up and it would be a done deal
Good Point.
Post by VioletteDragoon (448 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Team one but only slightly, Kakuza is second in tactics, only Shikamaru is better and all Hidan has to do is get a drop of blood but I still think team one are the better and more skilled ninja's. 
bump.
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Team one
Post by Dream (7,259 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Itachi would make use of Susanoo's Tsurugi Sword to seal away Hidan and Kakuzu for an easy win.
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Either one of Itachi or kisame could probally solo this
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Zombie brothers take the cake. I don't see Itachi or Kisame being much of a challenge for them.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
if they could get one drop of itachis blood, its over. he's the only threat, with the sharingan and all.
Post by Dream (7,259 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@DJSNuva1: Itachi has Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, and Susanoo to create enough ways to dispatch the Zombie Brothers.

@Sinister_Noob: Would be impossible for Hidan to pull off since Itachi's ridiculously fast enough to create Kage Bunshin to distract enemies and even create Bunshin explosions.
Post by Grinpatch (94 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Itachi solos

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel