Itachi is not proven as strong as people say

Topic started by tronboy on Feb. 28, 2013. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9

There is no proof that itachi is as strong as every one says. In naruto anime itachi said jariaya was more than a match for him. Even though that was a old anime Naruto series is not the type to regret the things they said in old episodes. Also the only person itachi really fought alive was sasuke even though he wasnt at full strenghth and let sasuke win on top of that. This still does not prove much because sasuke was not at that time on really any high level of strength . Sasuke also did not have mygenkyo sharingan. Then Itachi came back as edo tensei itachi and fought naruto for a very brief time and that wasnt enough to prove his true strength also. He then stop nagato but nagato was distracted so this also did not matter. The last battle Itachi had he fought kabuto with sasuke and got cut in half more then once.

and just so you know I am not a itachi hater

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,896 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@tronboy said:

and just so you know I am not a itachi hater

Really? I would have never guessed.

Not seeing a battle here. More like a rant to me.

if you have no argument please dont start putting up ignorant comments they dont do much good for me so shut up FAG

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,239 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@tronboy:

Watch your language

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,239 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@SpeedForceSpider:

Please be mature of the matter, I don't want to report to the mod about this

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,896 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Destinyheroknight: Why? When have I ever called someone a "fag"?

Report it.

Look shut yah little faget behind up i wish we were face to face because i would spit on you then stomp your face out LMAO

Post by taichokage (12,945 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I don't know what or who you are referencing tronboy, but within the grand scheme of all anime, Itachi is not very strong. Within Naruto itself, he shouldn't even be in the top 10. Probably top 20.

MY apologies Destinyheroknight

Im glad you agree but why i said this is because i made a topic on WHOS YOUR TOP TEN STRONGEST NARUTO CHARACTERS and all of them had itachi in the top ten

Post by taichokage (12,945 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Nah. Top 20 at best. But I'd be a bit careful. Words like some of the ones you are using are often reason for suspension or banning. Maybe a warning if you're lucky. But no Itachi is not top 10 caliber.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,116 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@tronboy: you need to calm down and like speed said this is a rant and @Destinyheroknight: there is no need for that also the term be mature it's words like that is over rated if you get my point since this is the internet

@SMXLR8: mind your business and the reason i spoke like that is because he was trying to be smart with me and i dont tolerate that you no life punk

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,756 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Itachi is strong in his own right, he is high tier, maybe even low top tier, but I do agree, he is hyped up more than he should be

Post by SMXLR8 (7,116 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@tronboy: who is a "no life punk"?

@SMXLR8: listen you be on this website 24/7 PUNK so get a life

Post by Sonata (35,328 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@tronboy: Watch your language and insults to other user will not be tolerated. I am giving you a warning. I was going to simply move this thread, but since you want to act that way i'll just lock it.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel